Hi Hi,

anyone can help with my post above?
    stuck at the above screens with no icons for the spring jumps and weather widget after following the readme for Ovation Z.
    Did you check your Categories folders?
    2010-01-14 02:09 AM
    Did you check your Categories folders?
    Erm..check the "Categories" folders in iphone or in iphonebrowser? first time user here and i'm still trying to learn..Hope you can help...
    2010-01-14 03:17 AM
    Figured I'd stop by and say hey. Haven't been around much lately on vacation but especially since I switched to X I've been busy with all that jazz. But I'll be back in full force in a few more days (Sunday evening to be exact) and I'll be able to get back into full force with custom requests anyone has for me for Carbon or X or anything else someone may need help with. Talk to ya all soon!

- Rook
    2010-01-14 03:55 AM
    Figured I'd stop by and say hey. Haven't been around much lately on vacation but especially since I switched to X I've been busy with all that jazz. But I'll be back in full force in a few more days (Sunday evening to be exact) and I'll be able to get back into full force with custom requests anyone has for me for Carbon or X or anything else someone may need help with. Talk to ya all soon!

- Rook
    Look all! one of the masters have returned!
    they havn't forgot about us!
    2010-01-14 08:39 AM
    Hello I was wondering if somebody can these "ISatin" icons for me?

1st page: Alarm Clock!; AT&T Mark the Spot; Ambience; flashlight; dictionary.com; Goodreader; Amplified Bible; Dragon Search; 221 Bible Verses; Gym Buddy; Irealsms; Mantis Bible Study; ToDo.

2nd page: Dragon Dictation; Craigslist; CauseWorld.

3rd page: CBS Radio; RSS Player; ESPN Radio; Tweetie;

4th page (I'm starting on the 2nd row) Parking Lot; BlackJack; SNES; GPS; Spades; Ihearts; The Treasures of Montezuma; Phase 10; Snood; Real Soccer 2009; Backbreaker; Zenonia.

5th page: Baseball Superstars; Shapebuilder; Bubble Town; Sega Genesis; Tap Tap; Bumper Cars; Brick 3d; Crash; Rollercoaster; Sheep Launcher; Toddler Teasers; Mancala; Skee Ball; NCAA 10; Words with Friends; Topple; Teach Me Toddler

Once again thanks for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-photo1.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-photo2.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-photo3.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-photo4.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-photo5.jpg  
    Last edited by dmbrown81; 2010-01-14 at 04:04 PM. Reason: I forgot to list the names of the Apps
    2010-01-14 02:10 PM
    helps if you add the names of the apps to your post
    2010-01-14 03:04 PM

1st page: Alarm Clock!; AT&T Mark the Spot; Ambience; flashlight; dictionary.com; Goodreader; Amplified Bible; Dragon Search; 221 Bible Verses; Gym Buddy; Irealsms; Mantis Bible Study; ToDo.

4th page (I'm starting on the 2nd row) Parking Lot; BlackJack; SNES; GPS; Spades; Ihearts; The Treasures of Montezuma; Phase 10; Snood; Real Soccer 2009; Backbreaker; Zenonia.

5th page: Baseball Superstars; Shapebuilder; Bubble Town; Sega Genesis; Tap Tap; Bumper Cars; Brick 3d; Crash; Rollercoaster; Sheep Launcher; Toddler Teasers; Mancala; Skee Ball; NCAA 10; Words with Friends; Topple; Teach Me Toddler

Did you download the icon pack out of the first post in this thread. i know for a fact that a lot of the icons you requested are in there. You might want to open the icon folder and check the spellings against what is on your phone.
    2010-01-14 04:35 PM
    I did download the isatin package and I was able to replace a few. Does anybody know which package is the latest?
    2010-01-14 06:01 PM
    hey guys, can someone help me do black icons for ipod, video and photo. since i have a itouch, my homepage is plain since i can't put dial, sms and mail there. can u make the icons similar to the design of the dial, sms and mail. thanks
    2010-01-14 07:34 PM
    I did download the isatin package and I was able to replace a few. Does anybody know which package is the latest?
    The icon pack on the first page should be the latest, you stated that you found some of the icons needed. So, would you re-post what you need still and I will try to get to them as soon as time permits, sorry at work now and they actually want me to work, zomg.
    2010-01-14 09:15 PM
    The ones I listed are the ones I need. Thanks again for your help.
    2010-01-14 11:37 PM

First page.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-221-bible-verses.png [RELEASE] iSatin-221-bible-verses_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-alarm-clock.png [RELEASE] iSatin-alarm-clock_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ambience.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ambience_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-amplified-bible.png [RELEASE] iSatin-amplified-bible_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-t.png [RELEASE] iSatin-t_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dragon-search.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dragon-search_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-flashlight.png [RELEASE] iSatin-flashlight_cat.png 
    2010-01-14 11:52 PM
    Make sure that you check the names before you install. I may have made a mistake or 2, lolz
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-goodreader.png [RELEASE] iSatin-goodreader_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gym-buddy.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gym-buddy_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-irealsms.png [RELEASE] iSatin-irealsms_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mantis-bible-study.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mantis-bible-study_cat.png 
    2010-01-14 11:53 PM
    pages 2 and 3.
    I know some of these are in the icon pack, there are over 4000 icons and I have made most of them and I have made some of these before.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-causeworld.png [RELEASE] iSatin-causeworld_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cbs-radio.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cbs-radio_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-craigslist.png [RELEASE] iSatin-craigslist_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dragon-dictation.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dragon-dictation_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-espn-radio.png [RELEASE] iSatin-espn-radio_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-rss-player.png [RELEASE] iSatin-rss-player_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tweetie.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tweetie_cat.png 
    2010-01-15 12:05 AM
    Check spelling, again Some of these are in the icon pack in the first post.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-blackjack.png [RELEASE] iSatin-blackjack_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ihearts.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ihearts_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-parking-lot.png [RELEASE] iSatin-parking-lot_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-phase-10.png [RELEASE] iSatin-phase-10_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-snes.png [RELEASE] iSatin-snes_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-snood.png [RELEASE] iSatin-snood_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spades.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spades_cat.png 
    2010-01-15 12:17 AM
    the rest of page 4
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-treasures-montezuma.png [RELEASE] iSatin-treasures-montezuma_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-zenonia.png [RELEASE] iSatin-zenonia_cat.png 
    2010-01-15 12:18 AM
    Check them, PS adds a hyphen on some of these so be sure before you install.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-baseball-superstars.png [RELEASE] iSatin-baseball-superstars_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-brick-3d.png [RELEASE] iSatin-brick-3d_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bubble-town_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bubble-town.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bumper-cars.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bumper-cars_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-crash.png [RELEASE] iSatin-crash_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mancala.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mancala_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ncaa-10.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ncaa-10_cat.png 
    2010-01-15 12:33 AM
    .....If I didn't make it, it was because I was 100% sure it is in the pack.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-rollercoaster.png [RELEASE] iSatin-rollercoaster_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-shapebuilder.png [RELEASE] iSatin-shapebuilder_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-teach-me-toddler.png [RELEASE] iSatin-teach-me-toddler_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-toddler-teasers.png [RELEASE] iSatin-toddler-teasers_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-words-friends.png [RELEASE] iSatin-words-friends_cat.png 
    2010-01-15 12:34 AM
    Your awesome
    2010-01-15 12:42 AM
    alot of the icons blkcadi just made are already in the icon pack its crazy you have to keep making same ones over and over please check icon pack first but blkcadi your amazing at pumping those icons out you must dream about them youve done so many

could someone please make these 2 icons for me thanks

CallController
    DeliciousDJ

Last edited by richhee; 2010-01-15 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-15 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD