Got it (Daylite icon).

Thanks again for all your help.

I have put the remaining icons here that I need if you guys get some free time. Just out of curriosity, where do the categories icons go?

The icons are as follows:

Clinometer
    DeepFish
    Dictionary
    ibisMail
    iDb
    Trails
    WorldCard
    WW

For whatever reason, when I ran them through FixPngDroplet it changed the colors from light blue to brownish on the ibisMail, iDb, WorldCard, and WW. And the Trails was brownish and it turned light blue. ??

And, the icon for DeepFish is there but once again does not show up..?

Thanks again!!
    Here you go
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-clinometer.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dictionary.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ibismail.png [RELEASE] iSatin-idb.png [RELEASE] iSatin-trails.png [RELEASE] iSatin-worldcard.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ww.png 
    If you like the work I did for you and would like to donate, here is a link.https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    2010-01-17 11:35 AM
    and the categories icons. If you have the icon pack from the first post on the thread they go into the categories folder out of that pack. I highly suggest downloading that pack if you dont have it. The categories folder should then get placed in the same theme folder as the regular icons, but DO NOT check them on in winterboard. Instead open each of your categories folders and click the little i in the lower right corner, there you should be able to select the icons as a theme for that folder. You will need to do thid for each folder you have created with catergories. Hope this helps.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-clinometer_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dictionary_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ibismail_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-idb_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-trails_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-worldcard_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ww_cat.png 
    Last edited by Okur4; 2010-01-17 at 11:40 AM.
    If you like the work I did for you and would like to donate, here is a link.https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    2010-01-17 11:35 AM
    and the categories icons. If you have the icon pack from the first post on the thread they go into the categories folder out of that pack. I highly suggest downloading that pack if you dont have it. The categories folder should then get placed in the same theme folder as the regular icons, but DO NOT check them on in winterboard. Instead open each of your categories folders and click the little i in the lower right corner, there you should be able to select the icons as a theme for that folder. You will need to do thid for each folder you have created with catergories. Hope this helps.
    This helps tremendously, thank you. I know I'm new at this, and I have read through the forum (OK, I have read about 225 pages out of the 362, and the rest I just skimmed through, I have kept track because I do want to read all of them completely) and I am learning a lot. I don't know how I missed the info on where the categories icons go, I will have to go back and start over...

You guys really do provide a lot of support! Thanks!

Not sure of the correct name. But get cydelete from cydia that will allow you to get the name of any app...
    Thank You. I will do that and give it a shot.
    Last edited by vipr; 2010-01-17 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-17 04:17 PM
    can i please get these icons made

HappyTreeFriends

Pushy

YakiFrog

Pixelpipe

thank you
    2010-01-18 12:04 AM
    can i please get these icons made

HappyTreeFriends

Pushy

YakiFrog

Pixelpipe

thank you
    Yupper
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-happytreefriends.png [RELEASE] iSatin-happytreefriends_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pixelpipe.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pixelpipe_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pushy.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pushy_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-yakifrog.png [RELEASE] iSatin-yakifrog_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2010-01-18 12:12 AM
    wow you are fast again thank you
    2010-01-18 12:28 AM
    Could I request a few icons? I searched the thread and didn't see them. They are Ravensword, Catan, Civ Rev, and The Quest. Thanks.

Last edited by Noonan; 2010-01-18 at 03:51 AM.
    2010-01-18 02:01 AM
    Sure
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-catan.png [RELEASE] iSatin-catan_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-civ-rev.png [RELEASE] iSatin-civ-rev_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ravensword.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ravensword_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-quest.png [RELEASE] iSatin-quest_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2010-01-18 04:02 AM
    I have been scouring the thread for the two icons that I am missing but have not been able to find them. They are:

DeepFish
    Xpandr

I was going to add the icon.png's for them but no matter what I do they don't show up when I try to copy them off my phone, they show up as white squares. So I took a screenshot of the page that they are on. They are on my games page but as you can see, I don't play many games. Screens are limited so....
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-photo.jpg  
    2010-01-18 04:06 AM
    Not sure, are you asking for those 2 icons?
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-deepfish.png [RELEASE] iSatin-deepfish_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-xpandr_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-xpnadr.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2010-01-18 04:11 AM
    Not sure, are you asking for those 2 icons?
    Those are the ones. Man you are fast! That took less than 15 minutes! Thanks.
    2010-01-18 04:15 AM
    Those are the ones. Man you are fast! That took less than 15 minutes! Thanks.
    WOman you're fast! that took less that 15 minutes!:P
    B is the best *cheer*
    2010-01-18 09:41 AM
    Help...Why is my icons look like this Look at the reflection
    Hit thanx if i helped you out..
    A good friend will help you move,
    a true friend will help you move a body

2010-01-18 12:08 PM
    Help...Why is my icons look like this Look at the reflection
    you mean when you make them yourself?
    It's prob. the back- and foreground colors. Both need to be black before running the action and stay black even after the action running is complete. If they switch to white it won't end correctly. When this happens but them back to black if they change and run it again. hope this fixes the problem.
    2010-01-18 12:51 PM
    you mean when you make them yourself?
    It's prob. the back- and foreground colors. Both need to be black before running the action and stay black even after the action running is complete. If they switch to white it won't end correctly. When this happens but them back to black if they change and run it again. hope this fixes the problem.
    Thx your tip fixed the issue now it looks great
    Hit thanx if i helped you out..
    A good friend will help you move,
    a true friend will help you move a body

2010-01-18 01:20 PM
    Thx your tip fixed the issue now it looks great
    of course, no problem!
    happy it workedhave fun with your self made icons! and try to post icons that are not in the Icon pack yet so Z can add them for other users
    thanks!
    2010-01-18 02:55 PM
    WOman you're fast! that took less that 15 minutes!:P
    B is the best *cheer*
    LOL, I stand corrected, my mistake. Although I didn't mean anything in my generic statement of "Man your fast", I should have known right away that it was done by a woman - I didn't have to wait for you to go get a beer, do a little channel surfing while belching and scratching a few things, and then forgetting completely what it was that you were going to do....
    2010-01-18 03:41 PM
    LOL, I stand corrected, my mistake. Although I didn't mean anything in my generic statement of "Man your fast", I should have known right away that it was done by a woman - I didn't have to wait for you to go get a beer, do a little channel surfing while belching and scratching a few things, and then forgetting completely what it was that you were going to do....
    haha brilliant!
    2010-01-18 04:17 PM
    Zausser,

first of all thanks for these themes! I have carbon installed with some minor custom tweaks.

Is it possible to get you to customize this so I can have a page labeled "WORK" and a page labeled "MEDICAL"?

I tried messing around with it a bit but my skills suck.

Thanks.
    Sure.. Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-medical.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-phone.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-work.png  
    2010-01-18 04:53 PM
    sure, but I really thought these were in the icon pack in the first post.
    @blkcadi: That's what I thought too but they weren't. I searched half of this thread already but no luck until I decided to send a request to you and as always you made someone very happy. I am very grateful that we have you here. THANK YOU!!! I will press the thanks button as well. Good day my lady!
    2010-01-18 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD