Rook,

Its me again. LOL! When you get a chance, could you make these icons in neon blue for me? By the way, I checked the "X" theme out and oh boy, that is an awesome theme. I'm thinking of getting it too but its too early for me to change theme. But I will definitely change into that in a month or two.

Thank you,
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0091.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0092.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0093.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0094.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0095.png  
    2010-01-20 08:01 PM
    I have a game called "Mines∙Space". Yes... with a DOT! ... I can't rename my icon that, so does anyone have any advise??

put it in the icon folder first then name it
    2010-01-20 08:40 PM
    I have a game called "Mines∙Space". Yes... with a DOT! ... I can't rename my icon that, so does anyone have any advise??
    Download Rename II from the Beyouriphone source

the source is :http://repo.beyouriphone.com/

that should work
    2010-01-20 09:30 PM
    AWESOME theme! I am new to jailbreak/winterboard.
    I have installed iSatin, and love it. It has 5 columns across, however, on each app page, along the right edge where it names the page, I have icons over the names. It looks cluttered, and you cannot read the named "tabs"
    How can you make this space unavailable for icons, like I see in the screen shots?

Forgive my n00bish question, and please direct me to a resource that would have answered this question, if it exists!
    Chris
    2010-01-20 09:35 PM
    AWESOME theme! I am new to jailbreak/winterboard.
    I have installed iSatin, and love it. It has 5 columns across, however, on each app page, along the right edge where it names the page, I have icons over the names. It looks cluttered, and you cannot read the named "tabs"
    How can you make this space unavailable for icons, like I see in the screen shots?

Forgive my n00bish question, and please direct me to a resource that would have answered this question, if it exists!
    Chris
    You'll want to download iBlank and Blank Null from Cydia. iBlank will let you create blank icons to put where you don't want to see anything. The pics and read me file included in the zip shows how you'll want to set it up.
    2010-01-20 09:41 PM
    Can I get Beliefs made, please?
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-492083.png 
    2010-01-21 04:45 AM
    Sure can
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-beliefs.png [RELEASE] iSatin-beliefs_cat.png 
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-01-21 at 04:53 AM.
    smaller sig.png
    2010-01-21 04:49 AM
    Thank you!!!!!!
    2010-01-21 04:59 AM
    Rook,

Its me again. LOL! When you get a chance, could you make these icons in neon blue for me?
    What? You want all the icons to be re-made and change the color to Blue? wow! I hope thats not what you mean. If so, I can direct you to where you can pick up a copy of Photo Shop. lolz. Tons of time and work.
    smaller sig.png
    2010-01-21 05:37 AM
    Hello again, is it possible for someone to post some instructions on how to make these icons using gimp? Or just let me know if this is even possible? So in the meantime I need some help with some icons: Espn Streak for cash; Squareball; google reader (GRIS); ispringplay; pastefire. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-photo1.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-photo.jpg  
    2010-01-21 05:59 AM
    What? You want all the icons to be re-made and change the color to Blue? wow! I hope thats not what you mean. If so, I can direct you to where you can pick up a copy of Photo Shop. lolz. Tons of time and work.
    yeah..what she said...that massssive amount of time/work to do alll those icons like that! holy crap! lol
    2010-01-21 06:12 AM
    Hello again, is it possible for someone to post some instructions on how to make these icons using gimp? Or just let me know if this is even possible? So in the meantime I need some help with some icons: Espn Streak for cash; Squareball; google reader (GRIS); ispringplay; pastefire. Thank you.
    here you are
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-espn-streak.png [RELEASE] iSatin-espn-streak_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gris.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gris_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ispringplay.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ispringplay_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pastefire.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pastefire_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-squareball.png [RELEASE] iSatin-squareball_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2010-01-21 06:13 AM
    Wow that was quick...thanks
    2010-01-21 06:34 AM
    I hope not.... that request would be double silly...
    1st silly because it will take like 3 weeks
    and 2nd silly because he wants to go to X in one or 2 months xD
    2010-01-21 10:03 AM
    rookie,
    seems I'm having a problem with my attachments in the pm. Here they are:

Thanks

Attachment 419499 Attachment 419500
    Last edited by teresaync; 2010-01-24 at 06:31 PM.
    2010-01-21 01:36 PM
    Could someone do the IMDB and iFiles icon for me please ?

thx

2010-01-21 04:49 PM
    wooow

more than amazing

thanks a lot
    2010-01-21 06:06 PM
    Blkcadi, I realized that you're right it will take a lot time and effort to re-make all of those icons so never mind. Thanks anyway.

yeah..what she said...that massssive amount of time/work to do alll those icons like that! holy crap! lol
    I just realized it too so never mind. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by lorderick70; 2010-01-21 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-21 06:07 PM
    ^ no problem, wasn't trying to give you a hard time by any means, just wanted to let you know what was involved. I can try to do a few at a time to accomplish this but it would take some time. As most, I also have commitments to a regular job and am a single mom but could try as time permits.
    smaller sig.png
    2010-01-21 08:35 PM
    Could someone do the IMDB and iFiles icon for me please ?

thx
    Sure
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-ifiles.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ifiles_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-imdb.png [RELEASE] iSatin-imdb_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2010-01-21 08:39 PM
6,493 ... 175225265273274275276277285 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD