Blkcadi, can you please make AF Mobile for me, maam?
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-177074.png 
    2010-01-24 04:47 AM
    Thanks Boots! Is that the only folder Categories needs to operate?? I believe there should be another one around here: var/root/Library/Categories. And I'm not sure if that's all of the remaining files either.

Thanks again.
    I don't have anything at "var/root/library/Categories". I also went and looked in the "private/var/mobile/applications" folder and couldn't find anything else for Categories. The one I gave you is just from /applications. I may be mistaken but I think that's the only thing I have on my phone for Categories and that should be all you need for it to work. Try putting the Categories.app folder in /applications and see if that does it for you.
    2010-01-24 07:50 AM
    I did that. Unfortunately it doesn't work. There must something I'm missing.
    2010-01-24 07:59 AM
    made these as per request. Good idea actually....wish i'd have had this back when i had carbon....wait....i didnt use these dock icons anyway, i had my own custom ones lol. How quickly i'm moved on to X=( Shame on me...forgetting my roots lol

- Rook
    2010-01-24 08:10 AM
    I did that. Unfortunately it doesn't work. There must something I'm missing.
    Hmmm...and you can't find the app in Cydia? I just searched for it and found it there.
    Last edited by Boots13; 2010-01-24 at 08:33 AM.
    2010-01-24 08:24 AM
    Thanks rook. I'm going to try these out right now. Do you think you could make those in gold also?

Hmmm...and you can't find the app in Cydia? I just searched for it and found it there.
    They must have just put it back up. I just check also and its there. Thanks.
    Last edited by GoldStar; 2010-01-24 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-24 08:29 AM
    made these as per request. Good idea actually....wish i'd have had this back when i had carbon....wait....i didnt use these dock icons anyway, i had my own custom ones lol. How quickly i'm moved on to X=( Shame on me...forgetting my roots lol

- Rook
    just nutting out a way to apply them...
    cant make them show over the doc icons as i was hoping :/
    Anybody else is welcome to try also...
    ill try the info you sent me in pm in morning..
    for now its bed time for me...
    appreciate your help lots mate...
    thanx again....
    2010-01-24 12:51 PM
    May I please have these
    Attachment 420841
    Last edited by teresaync; 2010-01-24 at 09:36 PM.
    2010-01-24 06:12 PM
    just nutting out a way to apply them...
    cant make them show over the doc icons as i was hoping :/
    Anybody else is welcome to try also...
    ill try the info you sent me in pm in morning..
    for now its bed time for me...
    appreciate your help lots mate...
    thanx again....
    Maybe you can make the dock icons transparent in that area so the pages show through the springjump in that area allowing the color to show... It's a cool idea... Dont give up on it just yet...
    2010-01-24 06:43 PM
    May I please have these
    sure
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-everwell.png [RELEASE] iSatin-everwell_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-geico.png [RELEASE] iSatin-geico_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gogopop.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gogopop_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-heron.png [RELEASE] iSatin-heron_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-irelax.png [RELEASE] iSatin-irelax_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-itimer-plus.png [RELEASE] iSatin-itimer-plus_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-read-later_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-read-later.png 
    2010-01-24 07:07 PM
    Nevermind^ she is too fast
    If you like the work I did for you and would like to donate, here is a link.https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    2010-01-24 07:16 PM
    Can somebody make the icon for AP Mobile that I requested back on page 371, please?
    2010-01-24 09:44 PM
    Can somebody make the icon for AP Mobile that I requested back on page 371, please?
    opps, sorry missed it.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-ap-mobile.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ap-mobile_cat.png 
    2010-01-24 09:50 PM
    Thanks but wrong icon

And I called it wrong
    it's AF Mobile
    Last edited by Sniper488; 2010-01-24 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-24 10:03 PM
    Thanks. I have a few more
    [RELEASE] iSatin-downloads-lite.png
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-magnifier.png [RELEASE] iSatin-french.png [RELEASE] iSatin-health-n-we.png [RELEASE] iSatin-3d-brain.png [RELEASE] iSatin-1001-mottos.png [RELEASE] iSatin-applebees.png [RELEASE] iSatin-kaeru-jump.png [RELEASE] iSatin-textropolis.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mindspa.png [RELEASE] iSatin-penguflip.png 
    Last edited by teresaync; 2010-01-24 at 11:01 PM.
    2010-01-24 10:06 PM
    Can someone make these into springboard icons (Veency and BluetoothMono), each in color and also in gray scale? I want to use them in SBS iSatin. The Veency icon was the biggest I could find, but should be fine for my purpose. Thanks.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-veencyicon.png [RELEASE] iSatin-.png 
    Last edited by GoldStar; 2010-01-25 at 12:13 AM.
    2010-01-25 12:11 AM
    Blkcadi, can you please make AF Mobile for me, maam?
    sure, missed this one
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-af.png [RELEASE] iSatin-af_cat.png 
    2010-01-25 12:21 AM
    Thanks. I have a few more
    sure
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-3d-brain.png [RELEASE] iSatin-3d-brain_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-1001-mottos.png [RELEASE] iSatin-1001-mottos_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-applebees.png [RELEASE] iSatin-applebees_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-downloads-lite.png [RELEASE] iSatin-downloads-lite_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-french.png [RELEASE] iSatin-french_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-health-n-we.png [RELEASE] iSatin-health-n-we_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-kaeru-jump.png [RELEASE] iSatin-kaeru-jump_cat.png 
    2010-01-25 12:34 AM
    morezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-magnifier.png [RELEASE] iSatin-magnifier_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mindspa.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mindspa_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-penguflip.png [RELEASE] iSatin-penguflip_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-textropolis.png [RELEASE] iSatin-textropolis_cat.png 
    2010-01-25 12:34 AM
    Can someone make these into springboard icons (Veency and BluetoothMono), each in color and also in gray scale? I want to use them in SBS iSatin. The Veency icon was the biggest I could find, but should be fine for my purpose. Thanks.
    Is this what you wanted?
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-on_alt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-veency.png [RELEASE] iSatin-veency_alt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-veency_cat.png 
    2010-01-25 12:39 AM
6,493 ... 179229269277278279280281289 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD