Look a few pages back and you will see i made a request for several icons you are looking for
    Yes I already changed my picture! Forgot to delete Navigon! Aanbieding is not the right pictere you send me. Thanks alot!!
    Last edited by TheIndo; 2009-09-29 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Quote
    2009-09-29 11:34 PM
    I ssh both satin and carbon onto my phone and all is awesome. However my ? Is the carbon theme on cydia as well as the carbon SBS on there the same version as on the forum here for ssh'ing? I noticed the carbon theme is 17MB on cydia with like 509 icons. Are the icons different than isatins icons?
    Thanks!

The Carbon theme on Cydia is a stand alone theme that includes the updated Icon pack, media player and updated calculator. The Carbon posted in the first post is Dependent on iSatin for images and must be placed Above iSatin in Winterboard having both checked on.
    I did this because the themes are so much alike that I didn't want the users to have double files taking up space on there Device. Also the Carbon download posted here would need the Music Player and Revised Calculator update that is posted on the first post as well.

So. The best choice for the Cydia download vs. here depends on what the user wants.

If you Just Want Carbon and NOT iSatin. Download from Cydia.

If you would like to switch between the two in WinterBoard from time to time. Use the themes posted here.

Again... No need to have double Icons, and UIImages plus all the other stuff taking up room.

The Carbon posted here is an overlay theme for iSatin. All future Icons that are placed in this type of set-up should be Placed in the iSatin(MASTER) theme and not the carbon(SLAVE) theme.

Hope that sheds some light on the subject.

I packaged the themes here for a light weight reason. But hey... If you want the Carbon(MASTER) download from Cydia.

Thanks for the important question!!!

P.S. Icons are the same as well as the SBSettings theme!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-29 at 11:46 PM.
    2009-09-29 11:41 PM
    Steve i can't find the home PSD file in the themes? I found the pages and loadingscreens.

Still didnt solve the problem i have with the bottom overlayer in my remote app with the musicplayer No one has a idea?
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-09-30 at 12:00 AM.
    2009-09-29 11:58 PM
    I didn't include the Home PSD. I forgot trying to rush it... I'll post a zip of that PSD Page0 for Carbon tonight! Don't know about the overlay issue with the player. Still have to research.
    2009-09-30 12:08 AM
    downloaded this theme via cydia

will it work for itouch if so is there i guide i can follow to get it working ?

thanks
    2009-09-30 12:16 AM
    If you want the iSatin instructions download the iSatin theme from the first post. Set up instructions are inside. Same for Carbon... Depends on what theme you downloaded. Let me know.
    2009-09-30 12:59 AM
    Steve i can't find the home PSD file in the themes? I found the pages and loadingscreens.

Still didnt solve the problem i have with the bottom overlayer in my remote app with the musicplayer No one has a idea?
    Here's the Carbon Page0.psd for all that may have requested it.
    Attached Files
    2009-09-30 02:11 AM
    Her you go... Enjoy STEVEFFF
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-steves_c.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-location_c.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-photo_c.png  
    2009-09-30 02:43 AM
    Hi zausser, would it be possible to get Carbon page screens labelled "Info" and "Media". Apprecaite it!
    Yep... Here you go!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-info_c.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-media_c.png  
    2009-09-30 03:11 AM
    Attachment 383017Please can someone help my with these icons?

I mixed this theme with iElegance icons, because that covers all my icons.

I've searched this thread for the icons, hope I didn't miss one!

Thanks a lot!
    Okay here you go... Got to go help the kid with homework.

P.S. You may have to rename a few!
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-aanbieding.png [RELEASE] iSatin-actionbowl.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bijbel.png [RELEASE] iSatin-find-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fotos.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gooodal.png [RELEASE] iSatin-hyves.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icarradio-lite.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ikitt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ipint.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ivdetbal.png [RELEASE] iSatin-lightsaber.png [RELEASE] iSatin-navigon-1.2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-top-gun.png [RELEASE] iSatin-trein.png 
    2009-09-30 03:33 AM
    the last one... Check the icon pack download on the first post for the others.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-vi.png 
    2009-09-30 03:34 AM
    So... I've been asked numerous times how come I don't do a color version of the iSatin theme for the ladies in the community... Well here's a ruff mock up (color_mockup_v1) of the last in the iSatin trilogy "Color"

Let me know your thoughts as this' in the very early stage. (pre-press) If you haven't figured it out the springjump arrow colors will match the page colors. so where the blue is now will be the color of the springjump arrow when on that page.

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-color1.png  
    2009-09-30 06:50 AM
    ZOMG, just when you thought it was safe to go back on the streets. Stave your awesome. Keep it coming.
    2009-09-30 06:53 AM
    im not even a girl, but i like the whole idea of colors for it.....nothing, NOTHING will beat the original though (at least i dont THINK it will)...but you may suprise me Steve. badass indeed, badass=)
    2009-09-30 07:23 AM
    I hope she doesnt see it ! Otherwise she also wants a iPhone
    2009-09-30 07:44 AM
    That's funny. I'm going to take a little time on this one. Hope by the weekend I'll have the springboard and lockbackground complete. Busy couple weeks at work so I'll see. I'll post mock ups along the way.
    2009-09-30 07:50 AM
    Hey guys i need someone to crops these icons please. Thanks a bunch.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-picture-001.png  
    2009-09-30 08:19 AM
    If you want the iSatin instructions download the iSatin theme from the first post. Set up instructions are inside. Same for Carbon... Depends on what theme you downloaded. Let me know.
    i downloaded Isatin carbon from cydia

should i jsut do it from the ones on main page using SSH

thanks
    2009-09-30 08:29 AM
    Could anyone make a "memtool" icon??
    many thanks
    2009-09-30 01:11 PM
    Hey guys i need someone to crops these icons please. Thanks a bunch.
    I'll get to these tonight if nobody beats me to it.

i downloaded Isatin carbon from cydia

should i jsut do it from the ones on main page using SSH

thanks
    No... The Carbon from Cydia Has all the options already installed. You have the MASTER. You're all set!

Could anyone make a "memtool" icon??
    many thanks
    Is is an appstore app? If not I'll need a screenshot. check back late tonight.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-30 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-30 02:46 PM
6,493 ... 1826272829303878128 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD