The ones I posted this morning are the categories icons, the others were springboard.
    Most people using this theme now are using CatagoriesSB which does not require a different icon, but I made them for you.
    2010-03-01 08:34 PM
    Ah ok, i will have to get CatagoriesSB then.
    Thank you very much!
    2010-03-01 10:41 PM
    I love your theme! I am using the Ovation Red version. These are the icons I need to finish it.

• wallet zero
    • ixpensit
    • xbmc remote
    • tvguide
    • pdxbus
    • quickmark
    • assassins creed II
    • the treasures of montezuma 2
    • max injury
    • flight control
    • duke nukem soundboard
    • foarsquare
    • southwest
    • indeed jobs
    • latitude

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-icons-needed.jpg  
    2010-03-02 07:22 PM
    Hey, welcome to MMi,
    Here are the icons you requested.
    Both springboard and categorizes, you will have to rename most of these because you didn't show the capitalization and remove the _cat for cat icons too.

Enjoy.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-assassins-creed-ii.png [RELEASE] iSatin-assassins-creed-ii_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-duke-nukem-soundboard.png [RELEASE] iSatin-duke-nukem-soundboard_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-flight-control.png [RELEASE] iSatin-flight-control_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-foarsquare.png [RELEASE] iSatin-foarsquare_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-indeed-jobs.png [RELEASE] iSatin-indeed-jobs_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ixpensit.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ixpensit_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-latitude.png [RELEASE] iSatin-latitude_cat.png 
    2010-03-03 12:32 AM
    and more
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-max-injury.png [RELEASE] iSatin-max-injury_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pdxbus.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pdxbus_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-quickmark.png [RELEASE] iSatin-quickmark_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-southwest.png [RELEASE] iSatin-southwest_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-treasures-montezuma-2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-treasures-montezuma-2_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tvguide.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tvguide_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wallet-zero.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wallet-zero_cat.png 
    2010-03-03 12:33 AM
    the last.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-xbmc-remote.png [RELEASE] iSatin-xbmc-remote_cat.png 
    2010-03-03 12:33 AM
    my god! this icon pack keeps growing and growing... Thanks Blkcadi!!! I'll get them in a updated pack this weekend.

NICE TITLE!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-screen-shot-2010-03-02-3.44.18-pm.png  
    2010-03-03 12:43 AM
    Thank you very much!

I figured out the names of all of these icons except for the Duke Nukem Sound Board. Since it is a Cydia app, i cannot press the x to get the delete confirmation to see the name of the app. How do you get the name of a jailbreak app so you know what to name the icon?
    Last edited by lordpandemic; 2010-03-03 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-03 01:18 AM
    Could someone tell me how I can hide the Page0, Page1, Page3 ..... text at the top of the screen please ?

UPDATE...

Don't worry.. I found it in SpringJumps under general > Page titles
    Last edited by tiltsux; 2010-03-03 at 11:45 AM.
    2010-03-03 11:40 AM
    3 icons, pppppllllllleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeee??????

PrinterShare
    SkyForceR
    Neocell
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-ps.png [RELEASE] iSatin-712037.png [RELEASE] iSatin-960025.png 
    2010-03-03 04:52 PM
    Here ya go my friend.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-neocell.png [RELEASE] iSatin-neocell_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-printershare.png [RELEASE] iSatin-printershare_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-skyforcer.png [RELEASE] iSatin-skyforcer_cat.png 
    2010-03-03 05:01 PM
    You da woMAN!!!!!!!
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
    2010-03-03 05:34 PM
    Thank you very much!

I figured out the names of all of these icons except for the Duke Nukem Sound Board. Since it is a Cydia app, i cannot press the x to get the delete confirmation to see the name of the app. How do you get the name of a jailbreak app so you know what to name the icon?
    4 ways to do this:

1. install Cydelete and you will be able to press the X and view the name.
    2. go to categories, then go to a category, then press add. now find the app you need the name of. that is the correct capitalization/spelling of the app
    3. swipe SBSettings, then press more. go to Hide Icons, and find the app. that is the correct capitalization/spelling of the app.
    4. Install Rename (I or II) and open it. find your app and its correct capitalization/spelling will be under the O-N (original name).

for me, option #1 is easiest because you will only need to install cydelete and it will be like all of the other appstore apps. but you can do whichever one you want, they all work
    2010-03-03 05:34 PM
    I have some icon requesticles... from left to right
    iAcces
    AppCake
    TVUPlayer
    Resounder
    Monitor
    RunPee
    Dictation
    iSaidWhat
    IRemote
    GlassTower
    UNO
    Vampires
    Doom2rpg
    MEGalaxy
    PuzzleQuest
    RslP1 ?
    FinalFantasy2
    2010-03-04 01:19 AM
    I guess it would help if i posted the images

and the one with the ? is GTA: CW
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0462.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0463.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0464.png  
    2010-03-04 01:29 AM
    I guess it would help if i posted the images

and the one with the ? is GTA: CW
    Here ya go.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-appcake.png [RELEASE] iSatin-appcake_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dictation.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dictation_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-doom2rpg.png [RELEASE] iSatin-doom2rpg_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-finalfantasy2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-finalfantasy2_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-glasstower.png [RELEASE] iSatin-glasstower_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-iacces.png [RELEASE] iSatin-iacces_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-iremote.png [RELEASE] iSatin-iremote_cat.png 
    2010-03-04 01:50 AM
    and more
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-isaidwhat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-isaidwhat_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-megalaxy.png [RELEASE] iSatin-megalaxy_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-monitor.png [RELEASE] iSatin-monitor_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-puzzlequest.png [RELEASE] iSatin-puzzlequest_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-resounder.png [RELEASE] iSatin-resounder_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-rslp1.png [RELEASE] iSatin-rslp1_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-runpee.png [RELEASE] iSatin-runpee_cat.png 
    2010-03-04 01:51 AM
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-tvuplayer.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tvuplayer_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-uno.png [RELEASE] iSatin-uno_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-vampires.png [RELEASE] iSatin-vampires_cat.png 
    2010-03-04 01:52 AM
    Thats was fast! Gracias Senior
    2010-03-04 02:11 AM
    denada
    2010-03-04 02:14 AM
6,493 ... 195245285293294295296297305 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD