**** UPDATE: I got it fixed, forgot to check the EXPORT in Action list
    DOH!!!

I have the action working great, but am trying to modify my Export, to save to my computer. I have opened the Export action, which opens the save as web, and clicked save, saving it to my computer. It does not work still. Any advice?
    Last edited by vampyre; 2010-03-19 at 08:24 PM.
    2010-03-19 04:33 PM
    ^^^Not sure at the moment. I'll take a look when I get home.
    2010-03-19 04:45 PM
    I liked the ones you did for me very much so I got a few more requests (also for the rest who needs them)

I already renamed the files.

Last edited by @pple_nrd; 2010-03-20 at 05:34 PM.
    2010-03-20 03:26 AM
    I liked the ones you did for me very much so I got a few more requests (also for the rest who needs them)

I already renamed the files.
    I have named them as you have them, although I think they are wrong, please verify before you install them.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-albertheijn.png [RELEASE] iSatin-albertheijn_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-autostitch.png [RELEASE] iSatin-autostitch_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-busv.png [RELEASE] iSatin-busv_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-chopchopninja.png [RELEASE] iSatin-chopchopninja_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-darknebula.png [RELEASE] iSatin-darknebula_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dawnofthedead.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dawnofthedead_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gamebox.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gamebox_cat.png 
    2010-03-20 05:07 AM
    and more.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-gianasisters.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gianasisters_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icurrencypad.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icurrencypad_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-iemoticons.png [RELEASE] iSatin-iemoticons_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ilocal_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-kryptonegg.png [RELEASE] iSatin-kryptonegg_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-micropool.png [RELEASE] iSatin-micropool_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-moneybook.png [RELEASE] iSatin-moneybook_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ilocal.png 
    2010-03-20 05:10 AM
    still more
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-openingstijd.png [RELEASE] iSatin-openingstijd_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-photos1.png [RELEASE] iSatin-photos1_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sonicwinter.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sonicwinter_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-todolistpro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-todolistpro_cat.png 
    2010-03-20 05:11 AM
    Thanx man! Good work...as usual

I know I have to add capitals but imageshack doesn't accept it

Could you do this one without the "shine" effect? And could you also make the icon bigger than normal? It's my cute little daughter
    If I'm bothersome tell me

edit: I forgot some

Many many many thanx!!
    Last edited by @pple_nrd; 2010-03-20 at 05:36 PM.
    2010-03-20 02:26 PM
    sure.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-photos111.png  
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-cameramagic.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cameramagic_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-notelife.png [RELEASE] iSatin-notelife_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-photos1.png [RELEASE] iSatin-photos1_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-photos11.png [RELEASE] iSatin-themeclocklite.png [RELEASE] iSatin-themeclocklite_cat.png 
    2010-03-20 06:29 PM
    looks great blkcadi

I also changed the clock theme from iSatin Carbon and want to share it.

This is my homescreen right now:

I replaced the 'LiveClock' image with a Windows 7 gadget clock (also using Vista Sidebar Clock theme):

I want to use the black with white hands one but don't know what to change in the Wallpaper.html
    2010-03-21 11:36 AM
    Okay, so here goes, here's both blue and red iPod icons.

Then, there's the weather theme straight off my iPhone that you SSH in the theme folder and than select in WinterBoard. -Edit- Has to be over your main theme in WinterBoard -End Edit-

The wallpaper html from Ibnyaffa that I tweaked to get the date and time just at the right place. Wallpaper12.html is for 12 hour clock and Wallpaper.html, 24h. The one you want between 12 and 24h should replace the Wallpaper.html in the main folder of your theme, don't forget to backup before replacing .

And finally, I've included the .psd file I used to put the bubble on the wallpaper. You'll just need to replace the wallpaper layer with your plain wallpaper (the one without the bubble).

Hope this helps
    Gunshine,

Thanks for the files and input. I'm having some trouble with the weather icon overlapping the original wallpaper and weather icon, and cannot adjust the size and location bubble window. Unfortunately I don't have PS and cannot manipulate the layers. Do you any ideas on how I can fully implement your enhancements to the theme, change the lettering color to white, and get rid of the default temperature down in the right corner?

(Note - I also noticed the the weather pictures don't agree with the default pictures, i.e...the both show sunny today, but the original shows some cloud cover which is actually correct.)

I'm still loving the upgrades. Thanks.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-photo.jpg  
    Last edited by ripped53; 2010-03-24 at 03:43 PM. Reason: added more detail
    2010-03-24 03:12 PM
    ^^^ widgets don't overwrite in winterboard. So if you have a widget on above ovations they will both run. May be why you have double weather. Name the widget you don't want to use to .bak or remove from the theme and try.
    2010-03-24 04:44 PM
    thanks zausser....in which folder is the default iSatin weather widget located?
    2010-03-24 04:46 PM
    thanks zausser....in which folder is the default iSatin weather widget located?
    in would be in the themes main folder. Not sure if that will mess with the weather on the lockscreen now that I think out it. Give it a try or ask the person that gave you the weather mod what they did.

2010-03-24 05:30 PM
    in would be in the themes main folder. Not sure if that will mess with the weather on the lockscreen now that I think out it. Give it a try or ask the person that gave you the weather mod what they did.

My apologies I'm using Ovation (Z) not iSatin.
    Last edited by ripped53; 2010-03-24 at 11:30 PM.
    2010-03-24 10:53 PM
    could someone help me make the big icons for the isatin theme please? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0894-1-.png  
    2010-03-25 02:47 AM
    could someone help me make the big icons for the isatin theme please? Thanks in advance.
    Sure, but I need the correct names/spelling of them to post them for you.
    2010-03-25 02:51 AM
    rename the icon according to the app before use and please post the names of the icons so we can add them to the icon pack.

Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-03-25 at 07:14 PM.
    2010-03-25 09:20 AM
    rename the icon according to the app before use.
    Thank you for making the icons, but please do not post them unless they are properly named, that way they can be used in the icon pack and will save us from making them twice.
    2010-03-25 05:50 PM
    Thank you for making the icons, but please do not post them unless they are properly named, that way they can be used in the icon pack and will save us from making them twice.
    ok i see your point,so should i remove it ? or wait till the requester gives the name of the icon ?
    2010-03-25 06:08 PM
    No worries, hopefully the OP will post the names for us, thx
    2010-03-25 07:14 PM
6,493 ... 201251291299300301302303311 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD