- USA Today

- MSNBC

- WSJ

- Yahoo

- Geico

- Huffington

- NPR

- White House
    Last edited by ripped53; 2010-04-02 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-02 01:14 AM
    Thank You for explaining. Keep up the great work!
    2010-04-02 01:47 AM
    A few more to request
    Here they are.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-birthday-list.png [RELEASE] iSatin-clemson.png [RELEASE] iSatin-coast-defense.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ez-loan-calc.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fast-furious.png [RELEASE] iSatin-force-unleashed.png [RELEASE] iSatin-funky-punch.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gamebox.png [RELEASE] iSatin-geico.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gi-joe-bt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-hilton.png [RELEASE] iSatin-hotel-pal.png [RELEASE] iSatin-huffington.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ikamasutra-lite.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mort-calculator.png 
    2010-04-02 02:21 AM
    and more
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-msnbc.png [RELEASE] iSatin-myphone-list-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-npr.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pinger.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ringtones.png [RELEASE] iSatin-save-benjis.png [RELEASE] iSatin-search-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spark-recipe.png [RELEASE] iSatin-superball-3.png [RELEASE] iSatin-todo-list.png [RELEASE] iSatin-travelocity.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ups.png [RELEASE] iSatin-usa-today.png [RELEASE] iSatin-white-house.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wsj.png 
    2010-04-02 02:22 AM
    the rest
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-yahoo-search.png [RELEASE] iSatin-yahoo.png 
    2010-04-02 02:23 AM
    Girl if I could hug ya I would. Thanks.
    2010-04-02 05:58 AM
    Ha ha, no worries. enjoy.
    2010-04-02 07:41 AM
    blkcadi can you please do this for me? i need a small icon not the category one

thank you
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-messages.png 
    2010-04-02 08:32 AM
    Sure, here it is.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-messages.png 
    2010-04-02 05:00 PM
    2 questions:
    1. Is there any matching SB Settings theme for Carbon Ovation Black?
    2. How come icons created with PSD file and action player are so different(both included with the downloaded theme)? Currently, I don't have access to PS. I do have photoshop elements7 but action player does not run well in elements, so I tried using the PSD template but icons came out bigger and w/o the reflection. Any help will be highly appreciated.
    Thank You!

Zausser,
    Just sent you a small donation which I should have done weeks ago. Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by SPPassion; 2010-04-04 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-04 07:01 PM
    I have a few sbsettings themes on cydia. You may want to try isatin/carbon sbsettings.

Thanks for the donation.

You need to use the action to make icons for this theme. The action adds the mask makes the icon smaller and adds the reflection.

Take a look at my site. Link on first post and watch the isatin/carbon icon video.
    2010-04-04 07:09 PM
    Yes, I know I need to use action but it appears some layers are not compatible with Photoshop Elements and currently, I don't have my laptop with PhotoShop with me. But I can wait till I get my laptop back. Thanks!
    2010-04-04 10:39 PM
    Hello, im new here so i could use some help.

Iv searched this thread for an hour but cant find a way to get the weather widget to work on Ovation Z.

Im outside the states and it just wont accept my zip code? any way to solve this?

Can someone link a PSD for the icons?

And lastly can someone help me do the following icons:

Tilt To Live
    JetCarStunts
    Card Ninja
    Dr. Awesome
    iPimp
    XRayFX Pro
    Tapatalk
    SlovoEd
    iMunchies

Iv DLed the icon pack from the site, this icons are just the ones im missing now.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Z3r0Z; 2010-04-05 at 11:55 PM.
    2010-04-05 11:48 PM
    ^^^ I'm on my phone so I can't tell if you posted screen shots of the icons you need.

As far as getting the weather to work. It should work but you have to set it to your area/location

To do this SSH or iFile and navigate to the Private folder in the theme. In the private folder you'll see ConfigureMe.js open that file and change the zipcode at the top to yours. Save the file then respring your device.

If that didn't help let us know. Thanks
    2010-04-06 12:00 AM
    Yup, i saw that in the FAQ on your site (i read it lol).

Didnt work. When i enter the zip iip, the weather widget wont load, theres just a "?" where its supposed to be...

Here are the icons, woops:

Dont know what else to try about the weather widget.. Ruining the style of the theme with its absence -_-
    Last edited by Z3r0Z; 2010-04-06 at 12:14 AM.
    2010-04-06 12:11 AM

Here are the icons, woops:
    Sure, here ya go.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-card-ninja.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dr.-awesome.png [RELEASE] iSatin-imunchies.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ipimp.png [RELEASE] iSatin-jetcarstunts.png [RELEASE] iSatin-slovoed.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tapatalk.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tilt-live.png [RELEASE] iSatin-xrayfx-pro.png 
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-04-06 at 02:53 AM.
    2010-04-06 02:41 AM
    This is from another theme which uses the same widget, it States:
    "// Locations, add as many as you want, separated by commas.// Ex. "OCN|AU|VIC|MELBOURNE", "ASI|PH|MAKATI" e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'London, UK'
    // You can find the location code for any city anywhere in the world by going to AccuWeather.com.
    // Access the weather of your desired location, view the html text source of that page and search for
    // "location code" within the html text. That will give you the location code which you then enter below

// For locations outside the U.S. use the World/International weather section even if your country
    // has its own section in AccuWeather (UK, Ireland, Canada, etc.)
    Thought this may be of some help.
    2010-04-06 04:57 AM
    Thx a lot for the icons.

Got the damn widget to work finally. Googled for half an hour and found the yahoo codes for my country somewhere and entered them in the widget. Works now. Both yahoo and accu stopped using codes and started using text format...

Best theme ever now!

Thx for the help all
    2010-04-06 10:36 AM
    Hi again blkcadi,

can i please request 3 more icons pls?

Holy Quran
    alQuran
    ebuddy Pro

thank you again and more power
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0006.png  
    2010-04-06 12:19 PM
    Hi again blkcadi,

can i please request 3 more icons pls?

Holy Quran
    alQuran
    ebuddy Pro

thank you again and more power
    Sure, no worries
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-alquran.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ebuddy-pro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-holy-quran.png 
    2010-04-06 05:25 PM
6,493 ... 203253293301302303304305313 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD