Here they are.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-allocine.png [RELEASE] iSatin-la-poste.png [RELEASE] iSatin-suivi-credit.png [RELEASE] iSatin-toonpaint.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ugc-resa.png 
    2010-05-08 08:11 PM
    hi again Blkcadi,

can i request for this icon pls?

MD Tarot

thank you so much again
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0010-1-.png  
    2010-05-10 06:52 AM
    hi again Blkcadi,

can i request for this icon pls?

MD Tarot

thank you so much again
    Your welcome.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-md-tarot.png 
    2010-05-10 07:21 PM
    Hello,

I have a few icon requests for carbon ovation. I'm not sure if these have been done or not.

The Chemical touch (TCT)
    The Onion
    Cyberpresse
    LyricFind
    SAQ
    Bounce the Bullet
    Nanosaur 2
    Countdown

Thanks!
    2010-05-10 09:24 PM
    Couldn't find Bounce the Bullet, post it and I'll make if for you also.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-countdown.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cyberpresse.png [RELEASE] iSatin-lyricfind.png [RELEASE] iSatin-nanosaur-2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-saq.png [RELEASE] iSatin-chemical-touch.png [RELEASE] iSatin-onion.png 
    2010-05-10 10:04 PM
    I have an icon request and would be appreciative if someone could crank these out for me...

TIA
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0056.png  
    2010-05-10 10:51 PM
    I like This theme and Im trying to install this via Cydia.
    but when this installs and I go to winterboard and select the istain and resprin, the theme is not coming up, can anyone help with this as im a novice at this. Thanks in advance,
    2010-05-10 11:15 PM
    Clear the badge on SMSCounter and I'll make that one also, check spelling before you install, some I couldn't read because or the font or length of the app name.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-acebudgetl.png [RELEASE] iSatin-antimosquitofr.png [RELEASE] iSatin-contactsync.png [RELEASE] iSatin-craigsphone.png [RELEASE] iSatin-devotions.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fox-news.png [RELEASE] iSatin-i-talk-god.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ixpenseit.png [RELEASE] iSatin-life.png [RELEASE] iSatin-morning.png [RELEASE] iSatin-se-di.png [RELEASE] iSatin-star-wars-force.png [RELEASE] iSatin-universal-search.png [RELEASE] iSatin-vlingo.png 
    2010-05-10 11:17 PM
    I like This theme and Im trying to install this via Cydia.
    but when this installs and I go to winterboard and select the istain and resprin, the theme is not coming up, can anyone help with this as im a novice at this. Thanks in advance,
    Open WinterBoard, and make sure you have SummerBoard mode active.
    2010-05-10 11:18 PM
    absolutely awesome theme!!! I've tried the script, sorta worked,lol. So I'm leaving it to the pros here. Would someone mind making the ones in the pic?

From the top, then left to right.
    1-Vocalia
    2-MSNiMobile , Ringtones
    3-Ghostbusters!, Shazam(RED), Maple Leafs
    4-Touch4, 3D Brick2, Alchemize, Final Fantasy 1, FaceGoo

Thanks in advance

Johnny
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-carbon.jpg  
    2010-05-11 01:57 AM
    Say, thanks a bunch!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-mzl.aecehzir.175x175-75.jpg  
    2010-05-11 02:04 AM
    Clear the badge on SMSCounter and I'll make that one also, check spelling before you install, some I couldn't read because or the font or length of the app name.
    thanks sweetie...as always you are a gem! I'll post the SMS counter as soon as my phone is done syncing.....
    2010-05-11 03:07 AM
    absolutely awesome theme!!! I've tried the script, sorta worked,lol. So I'm leaving it to the pros here. Would someone mind making the ones in the pic?

From the top, then left to right.
    1-Vocalia
    2-MSNiMobile , Ringtones
    3-Ghostbusters!, Shazam(RED), Maple Leafs
    4-Touch4, 3D Brick2, Alchemize, Final Fantasy 1, FaceGoo

Thanks in advance

Johnny
    No problem Johnny
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-3d-brick2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-alchemize.png [RELEASE] iSatin-facegoo.png [RELEASE] iSatin-final-fantasy-1.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ghostbusters-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-maple-leafs.png [RELEASE] iSatin-msnimobile.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ringtones.png [RELEASE] iSatin-shazam.png [RELEASE] iSatin-touch4.png [RELEASE] iSatin-vocalia.png 
    2010-05-11 03:27 AM
    Say, thanks a bunch!
    Here you are, what is the name please so I can change it?
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-1266.png 
    2010-05-11 03:29 AM
    Excellent work. And blazing fast. Thanks so much
    2010-05-11 04:03 AM
    Thank you so much Blkcadi. to eveyone one else as well! Keeping it alive.
    2010-05-11 04:09 AM
    Hi Zausser. Just a quick question. On the music player, when you tap the screen while playing a song it will switch to the lapse slider with time remaining, etc. How can you switch it back? when you tap the screen again it doesn't switch back to full album cover. Am I a noob and can't figure it out, or is there a fix?

Thx,

Johnny
    2010-05-11 05:07 AM
    Hi again Blkcadi. thank you for the icons.... can i request for another one again?

ContactsTools
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0011-1-.png  
    2010-05-11 06:14 AM
    Here you are, what is the name please so I can change it?
    BounceBullet

Thanks again

Hi Zausser. Just a quick question. On the music player, when you tap the screen while playing a song it will switch to the lapse slider with time remaining, etc. How can you switch it back? when you tap the screen again it doesn't switch back to full album cover. Am I a noob and can't figure it out, or is there a fix?

Thx,

Johnny
    I have a similar question about the scrubber, I'm trying to make it visible, but I can't seem to find the proper image files that change it... I've tried UIScrubber under UIimages without any effect. any ideas?
    2010-05-11 07:39 PM
    Hi again Blkcadi. thank you for the icons.... can i request for another one again?

ContactsTools
    Sure
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-contactstools.png 
    2010-05-11 08:22 PM
6,493 ... 209259299307308309310311319 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD