SuperFarm

thank you so much again
    No problem.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-superfarm.png 
    2010-05-31 08:52 PM
    Looks niceee!
    2010-05-31 09:15 PM
    Hello blkcadi,

I have a few additional icons to convert.

Many thanks in advance
    Here they are.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-axion.png [RELEASE] iSatin-babelshot.png [RELEASE] iSatin-espgaluda2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ht-recorder.png [RELEASE] iSatin-imphoto-pro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-japanese-dict.png [RELEASE] iSatin-japanese-utalk.png [RELEASE] iSatin-lmb.png [RELEASE] iSatin-memory-block.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ms-touch.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mylangpro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-smartgo-pro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tesla-wars.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tyrian.png [RELEASE] iSatin-zenonia2.png 
    2010-05-31 09:34 PM
    Hi blk requests:

Thanks those are the exact names btw
    I couldn't find all of the icon artwork, please post a screenie for the rest, thx.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-bowmaster.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fan-sch.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fowlplay.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fruit-ninja.png [RELEASE] iSatin-hungry-shark.png [RELEASE] iSatin-omg-.png 
    2010-05-31 09:45 PM
    Hola
    Can you make me icons for Appcake2 (cydia), wifi sync (cydia), Cyanide and happiness (app store), flip it! (app store), 69 Positions (App store), speak it! (app store), Line rider iride (App store), zombie invasion (App store), ishisha (App store), street fighter IV (App store), uphill rush 2 (App store), Final Fantasy (App store)...
    Thank you Miss
    2010-05-31 11:14 PM
    Hola
    Can you make me icons for Appcake2 (cydia), wifi sync (cydia), Cyanide and happiness (app store), flip it! (app store), 69 Positions (App store), speak it! (app store), Line rider iride (App store), zombie invasion (App store), ishisha (App store), street fighter IV (App store), uphill rush 2 (App store), Final Fantasy (App store)...
    Thank you Miss
    Sure, post screen shots and I will make them for you.
    2010-05-31 11:16 PM
    Like this?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0026.png  
    Last edited by zombozo3eyes; 2010-05-31 at 11:55 PM.
    2010-05-31 11:45 PM
    Like this?
    Yes sir.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-69-positions.png [RELEASE] iSatin-appcake2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-c-h.png [RELEASE] iSatin-final-fantasy.png [RELEASE] iSatin-flip-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gamebox.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ishisha.png [RELEASE] iSatin-line-rider.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sf-iv.png [RELEASE] iSatin-speak-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-uphill-rush2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wi-fi-sync.png [RELEASE] iSatin-zombie.png 
    2010-06-01 12:44 AM
    Thank you Very Much but for some reason the appcake, uphill rush 2, and speak it icons didnt change?

EDIT: Ok i got uphill rush to work by changing the name from "Uphill Rush2" to "UphillRush2"

EDIT 2: Got speak it to work as well by changing it from "Speak It!" to "Speak it!"

EDIT 3: W00T!11!!!1 GOt appcake to work from changing it from "AppCake2" to "AppCake+"

THANK YOU!
    Last edited by zombozo3eyes; 2010-06-01 at 01:30 AM.
    2010-06-01 01:15 AM
    I couldn't find all of the icon artwork, please post a screenie for the rest, thx.
    Heres a screenie

2010-06-01 09:51 AM
    Hey everyone. Sorry I've been away got things to take care of of my own and don't have a PC with me to Photoshop with nor even access to 3G service or wifi to be posting on the forums. But I made a special effort to make it on here today for my good friend Zausser to fill you in on what he asked me to do on his behalf since he's going through a lot lately and now especially today. Z's father passed away yesterday and Z has a lot to deal with on his plate so he won't be on the forums for some time until he gets back in the groove of things and gets everything taken care of.

My condolences go out to Z, his two great daughters, and the rest of his family for their loss. God bless bro!

- Rook
    2010-06-01 03:48 PM
    h0ly freakin crap..... dis is so good i would kill someone for dis theme keep producen.....cause well just keep consuming:P
    Last edited by athleticswimmer; 2010-06-01 at 06:30 PM.
    2010-06-01 06:26 PM
    Heres a screenie
    Thx, here they are.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-angry-birds.png [RELEASE] iSatin-appbox-pro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dictionary.png [RELEASE] iSatin-doodlejump.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ebit-rebellion.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fruit-ninja.png [RELEASE] iSatin-hungryshark.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ibluenova.png [RELEASE] iSatin-imlia.png [RELEASE] iSatin-justin-bieber.png [RELEASE] iSatin-minigore.png [RELEASE] iSatin-omg-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pocket-god.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pvz.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sch.png 
    2010-06-01 08:00 PM
    more.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-tap-tap.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tilt-live.png [RELEASE] iSatin-zombieville.png [RELEASE] iSatin-zs.png 
    2010-06-01 08:01 PM
    can you make one for "iTeleport" ?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0029.png  
    2010-06-02 02:22 AM
    can you make one for "iTeleport" ?
    Certainly my friend.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-iteleport.png 
    2010-06-02 03:23 AM
    Hey blkcadi a few more
    2010-06-02 08:51 AM
    Post the screenie again, but this time do it as an attachment, I am getting an error in Photo Shop, sorry can't use this image.
    2010-06-02 09:04 PM
    I was wondering if i could get Custom Icons for these 4.

2360:Cydonia
    Stick Golf
    Mental Maths
    Galactica

would be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-getattachment.jpg  
    2010-06-03 12:14 AM
    I was wondering if i could get Custom Icons for these 4.

2360:Cydonia
    Stick Golf
    Mental Maths
    Galactica

would be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Sure you can.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-2360-cydonia.png [RELEASE] iSatin-galactica.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mental-maths.png [RELEASE] iSatin-stick-golf.png 
    2010-06-03 02:25 AM
6,493 ... 215265305313314315316317 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD