I posted this to my own thread, but I thought I'd share it in this thread because this is about this theme and figured others could benefit from this post.

So, with this theme, as great as it is, we can't use battery themes. Personally, this is a big deal because I really love 3D Gauge battery theme.

So, what I ended up doing is to just delete LockBackground.html. After some thought, I decided I really didn't need to have the weather thing on my lockscreen (that's the only advantage of html script at the moment). I see the weather thing on my home screen when I log in anyway, so it's really not necessary to have it displayed on my lockscreen... I also noticed that after I deleted it, the phone runs slightly faster and smoother. When deleting the html file, the lockscreen becomes very plain with just the background wallpaper, which isn't very attractive. I worked around that problem by editing the lockbackground.png (see images below). Because I was going to edit it anyway, I took advantages of that and added my photo and contact info in case I lose/forget my phone somewhere. I editted out my face and contact for this post:

I also made another one with a picture of my dog (I love my dog!):

Though this is not related to the lockscreen, I also editted page0.png to customize my home screen with my dog (lol again, I love my dog!):

I just thought I'd share the idea in case there were others who did not like this issue of not having battery charge lockscreen. Now I can use my favorite 3D gauge battery theme!

GT
    2010-07-04 08:30 PM
    Here some New/Old Icons, i needed some old ones because i dont have them but there is also alot of new ones as well

In Order

21 Pro
    2010 FIFA WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA™ (TM is need for icon to display, if it doesn't copy "hold alt then type 0153")
    Argos
    AutoTrader
    Betfair
    BodyFitness
    Camera+
    Daredevil Dav
    DoodleJump
    Driver
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-21-pro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-2010-fifa-world-cup-south-africa-tm.png [RELEASE] iSatin-argos.png [RELEASE] iSatin-autotrader.png [RELEASE] iSatin-betfair.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bodyfitness.png [RELEASE] iSatin-camera-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-daredevil-dav.png [RELEASE] iSatin-doodlejump.png [RELEASE] iSatin-driver.png 
    Last edited by Nips_19; 2010-07-05 at 04:21 PM.
    2010-07-05 03:45 PM
    More

Fitness Pro
    Flick Football
    iBBQ
    iHUD
    iXpenselt
    Messenger
    MoneyBook
    MU2
    Muscle
    NationalTrust
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-fitness-pro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-flick-football.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ibbq.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ihud.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ixpenselt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-messenger.png [RELEASE] iSatin-moneybook.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mu2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-muscle.png [RELEASE] iSatin-nationaltrust.png 
    2010-07-05 03:49 PM
    More

Natwest
    Saving Private Sheep
    Since iQuit
    Spinzizzle
    Trophy Guide
    vouchercloud
    Wimbledon
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-natwest.png [RELEASE] iSatin-saving-private-sheep.png [RELEASE] iSatin-since-iquit.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spinzizzle.png [RELEASE] iSatin-trophy-guide.png [RELEASE] iSatin-vouchercloud.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wimbledon.png 
    2010-07-05 03:51 PM
    Hi Blkcadi

can you please do this one for me?

Treasure Isle Hero

thank you so much
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0087-1-.png  
    2010-07-06 01:13 AM
    Here you go
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-treasure-isle-hero.png 
    2010-07-07 03:07 PM
    hello
    i used the blackrain image for the carrier logo
    and i try to make it work, but how
    i downloaded the rar of it, extracted it on my computer
    then i copied the folder with disk aid into the themes folder
    after respring it looks like before, no blackrain image , why
    thanks for help

also i need some icons

DB Navigator,Fahrplan,mein Klub,Lingopal(with the italian flag),HSV,kicker online,ZentominoLE
    TanZen Lite,iShuffleFree,Ice Age,iShootTurkey,Dots Free,Coin Dozer,Dinos 360,Animals 360,DELUXE,MDR Jump,FFH,JAM FM,NDR Radio,SWR-Radio,hr3,sunshine live

thanks, thanks
    Last edited by puntisimo; 2010-07-07 at 06:25 PM.
    2010-07-07 06:14 PM
    ^ you need to post a screen shot or artwork for icons to be made for you my friend.
    smaller sig.png
    2010-07-07 07:39 PM
    wow B!...havent heard from u in forever! how're things?! PM me!
    2010-07-07 09:00 PM
    oh sorry, here they are in order of the names below

DB Navigator,Fahrplan,mein Klub,Lingopal(with the italian flag),HSV,kicker online,ZentominoLE
    TanZen Lite,iShuffleFree,Ice Age,iShootTurkey,Dots Free,Coin Dozer,Dinos 360,Animals 360,DELUXE,MDR Jump,FFH,JAM FM,NDR Radio,SWR-Radio,hr3,sunshine live,CC Ninja

2010-07-09 11:49 AM
    Here you go
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-animals-360.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cc-ninja.png [RELEASE] iSatin-coin-dozer.png [RELEASE] iSatin-db-navigator.png [RELEASE] iSatin-deluxe.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dinos-360.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dots-free.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fahrplan.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ffh.png [RELEASE] iSatin-hr3.png 
    2010-07-09 01:32 PM
    more
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-hsv.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ice-age.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ishootturkey.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ishufflefree.png [RELEASE] iSatin-jam-fm.png [RELEASE] iSatin-jump.png [RELEASE] iSatin-kicker-online.png [RELEASE] iSatin-lingopal.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mein-klub.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ndr-radio.png 
    2010-07-09 01:34 PM
    and more
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-sunshine-live.png [RELEASE] iSatin-swr-radio.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tanzen-lite.png [RELEASE] iSatin-zentominole.png 
    2010-07-09 01:35 PM
    Thank You Very Much

ps. the icon Jump called MDR JUMP.png and Kicker online.png with small k in kicker, thanks
    only for others who need this icons too

looks great thanks
    Last edited by puntisimo; 2010-07-09 at 02:04 PM.
    2010-07-09 01:55 PM
    Thank You Very Much

ps. the icon Jump called MDR JUMP.png and Kicker online.png with small k in kicker, thanks
    only for others who need this icons too

looks great thanks
    Your Welcome
    2010-07-09 02:11 PM
    thanks again for the icons
    i need a transparent background for my radio apps
    can someone make one with RADIO, like the other backgrounds here
    thx ;-)

no need it anymore, i made custom backgronds myself
    Last edited by puntisimo; 2010-07-15 at 12:23 AM.
    2010-07-09 04:17 PM
    thanks again for the icons
    i need a transparent background for my radio apps
    can someone make one with RADIO, like the other backgrounds here
    thx ;-)
    Possible to do but we would need the original PSD file from zausser to make it look any good

i don't mind making you one if we can get the PSD, i would have thought zausser is really busy at the moment with other themes
    2010-07-10 01:14 PM
    I need these Icons please.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Greets
    trigger64
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-piratebattle.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mobile.de.png 
    2010-07-10 09:31 PM
    I need these Icons please.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Greets
    trigger64
    Here ya go.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-mobile.de.png [RELEASE] iSatin-piratebattle.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2010-07-10 11:38 PM
    Aloha,

I am from hawaii and love this theme. I was wondering if one of you incredible icon makers could help me out with a few that i couldn't find with the last icon package update. I love this theme. None others even comes close. Thanks a million in advance.

Pic 1:
    ShiftCal Kelley
    911 Toolkit
    Wildland
    HWPlanner
    Transfer
    Tour 2010
    Grog Knots
    QuickReader
    SkyGrid
    Speed Maze
    Jumpbot
    Gorillacam
    Fluent News
    iUFC
    BJ Penn
    iTalk

Pic 2:
    LetterTracer
    Colors
    Animals
    Grover's Number Special
    Bee Book
    Dora
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-photo.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-photo-2-.jpg  
    2010-07-11 09:46 AM
6,493 ... 220270310318319320321322 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD