Hi everyone,

I would like to see if you all could help me. I am looking for this battery theme. I have attached a copy of the picture that i found of it. I think it is oriental because I found it on a Japanese Blog. I dont know if it even exists. Check it out and let me know if you have found it or something like it. Thanks

LaMoni
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-whtie-battery.jpg  
    2009-10-10 05:38 AM
    Requests:

TwitBird Pro
    Toy Bot 1
    Toy Bot 2
    Toy Bot 3
    Audi A4
    Bike or Die!
    All the Papi Games
    Trism
    Toobz
    Darts
    Eningmo 2
    BubbleWrap
    iCopter
    LineRider
    JellyCar
    Ping!
    Shotgun Pro

These are just some. Haha I have a lot of apps! Thank you and take your time on these very much a preciated!
    May have not all be the correct icons as I had to search around, and you will have to re-name them also.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-001.png [RELEASE] iSatin-002.png [RELEASE] iSatin-003.png [RELEASE] iSatin-004.png [RELEASE] iSatin-005.png [RELEASE] iSatin-006.png [RELEASE] iSatin-007.png [RELEASE] iSatin-008.png [RELEASE] iSatin-009.png [RELEASE] iSatin-010.png [RELEASE] iSatin-011.png [RELEASE] iSatin-012.png [RELEASE] iSatin-013.png [RELEASE] iSatin-014.png [RELEASE] iSatin-015.png 
    2009-10-10 05:42 AM
    morez.
    I know there are a few your missing as I couldn't find them all. Take a screen shot of what you missing and I'll get those out for you too.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-016.png [RELEASE] iSatin-017.png [RELEASE] iSatin-018.png [RELEASE] iSatin-019.png 
    2009-10-10 05:43 AM
    A-well-a, everybody's heard about the bird
    Bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-10 at 07:32 AM.
    2009-10-10 07:21 AM
    rookie waths up bro thanks for doing that for me i just have one request i just need to get the miss spell my name instead of ryan is "ryam" can you just doit Mr. ocampo or is that to much zausser mention that iam using isatin carbon thanks man....much apreciate...

zausser i dont know if anyone ask you yet... about the keyboard...thanks you think you could do something that we can change the ugly stock keyboard that apple have...lol..........
    Last edited by oryan; 2010-08-27 at 08:55 AM.
    2009-10-10 08:29 AM
    hey man, so you want the iSatin version? sorry, i thought it was ryan...ill do Ryam if you want....or do you just want the Mr.? let me know before i make it!
    2009-10-10 08:55 AM
    iphonerookie..... yeah im using isatin carbon... can you make me regular isatin and the isatin carbon....

make it Mr. Ocampo and Ryan Ocampo thanks man...
    2009-10-10 08:58 AM
    thanks guys here there are the rename icons
    Last edited by oryan; 2010-08-27 at 08:55 AM.
    2009-10-10 09:03 AM
    here ya go man, i made one of each for both themes. Be sure to rename them to Page5.png when putting them in whichever theme you choose. And sorry for messing up your spelling of your name before, I didn't even take notice! Enjoy & let me know if you need anything else and if these are good. Btw...you should get MakeItMine in Cydia and get rid of your status bar clock since ya have the clock right down on the springboard now

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-page5-isatin.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-page5-isatin2.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-page5-carbon.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-page5-carbon2.png  
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-10 at 09:12 AM.
    2009-10-10 09:10 AM
    anyone interested in the colored icons i have posted on the previous page? 9 colors available!
    2009-10-10 09:13 AM
    Hello, is there a PSD template without the glare because i still cant manage my icons without a big glare and i'm using a Mac

And is someone using this theme with live weather and calander ?
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-fliptime.png 
    2009-10-10 09:15 AM
    why dont u want the glare? you mean the reflection at the bottom? whats your AIM handle? ill IM you and figure out why ur icons arent making the reflection correctly. However, i'm willing to bet it's because you have your background/foreground colors either a) not both set to black or b) they are set to black and change midway through the action and you don't realize it). Lmk
    2009-10-10 09:19 AM
    rookie waths up bro thanks for doing that for me i just have one request i just need to get the miss spell my name instead of ryan is "ryam" can you just doit Mr. ocampo or is that to much zausser mention that iam using isatin carbon thanks man....much apreciate...

zausser i dont know if anyone ask you yet... about the keyboard...thanks you think you could do something that we can change the ugly stock keyboard that apple have...lol..........
    Apple changed the keyboard and WinterBoard can no longer skin keyboards. Search MMI and you'll see a load of post about the issue and a few work around's.

Did you want the page titles on top of each page? If you don't go in to springjumps ( the app ) and turn off page titles. Looks good... Thanks for showing!
    2009-10-10 09:27 AM
    rookie thanks man isatin is good the can you make it a little small but not much... the Mr. Ocampo in isatin... sorry man am i asking alot man i know its late bro....
    2009-10-10 09:29 AM
    Hello, is there a PSD template without the glare because i still cant manage my icons without a big glare and i'm using a Mac

And is someone using this theme with live weather and calander ?
    rookie can get you going... You have the gradient color and/or forground,background colors set incorrect. He's been nice enough to help out a bunch of folks.
    2009-10-10 09:30 AM
    i try to understand all the steps the template is making and figure out whats wrong i hope.
    Changed colours is this better?
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-test.png 
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-10-10 at 09:44 AM. Reason: uploading icon
    2009-10-10 09:34 AM
    anyone interested in the colored icons i have posted on the previous page? 9 colors available!
    Thanks buddy... I am! Thanks for the grey one...

iSatin and Carbon Update on Cydia today.

iSatin now included 800 icons.

Carbon now includes Carbon Theme Battery, Detailed Lockscreen Controls and 800 icons.

Thanks to all for the ever growing icon pack.

Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-10 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-10 09:02 PM
    Rodima....u got the icon lookin perfect cograts!!!

Oryam....later on when I get on my pc I'll do the resizing for you on those since I'm posting this while on my phone right now. Sorry I was just tired and got offline last night.
    2009-10-10 11:32 PM
    Rodima....u got the icon lookin perfect cograts!!!

Oryam....later on when I get on my pc I'll do the resizing for you on those since I'm posting this while on my phone right now. Sorry I was just tired and got offline last night.
    Thanks for the tip! rookie
    2009-10-10 11:46 PM
    Messing around with some alternative icons, just having some fun with Photo Shop.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-app-store.png [RELEASE] iSatin-clock.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cydia.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ipod.png [RELEASE] iSatin-messages.png [RELEASE] iSatin-phone.png [RELEASE] iSatin-safari.png [RELEASE] iSatin-settings.png [RELEASE] iSatin-winterboard.png 
    2009-10-10 11:57 PM
6,493 ... 3947484950515999149 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD