^yes, you will need font swap. The font is called Bank Gothic but it is available in Cydia as "iSatin" or "Pro" fonts.
    2009-10-13 11:29 PM
    CAN ANYONE HEEEEELLLLLLLPPPP MMEEEEEEEEE!!!???!!!
    i decided to upgrade to 3.1.2 with blackrain and it worked, cydia worked. i backed up my whole themes folder so that i wouldnt have to adjust my theme after the jailbreak, but when i go to my ssh program it says that my phone is not jailbroken "no afc2 service found"... can anyone point me the right direction so that i can have my icarbon theme back? this plain phone suuuuuuuucckksss!!!

hey man....just go into cydia and download afc2add from the modmyirepo...it should just show up in the changes tab as it was JUST added i noticed within the last 30 minutes. Download that, it'll restart your iphone and you should be back in business. let everyone know if it works, i didnt up date my phone yet, i dont trust that dripball geohot's hack....i'm going to wait a little longer and see how people like the new jailbreak from the new pwnage tool that just came out today from dev team for 3.1.2 and ill restore to a custom ipsw if all give a green light=)
    2009-10-13 11:40 PM
    iphonerookie, what about blackra1n are you concerned about? Just curious because I just jailbroke my 3.1.2 32gb iphone 3gs yesterday and it worked flawlessly.

don't put the themes from here in your phone.... Use what you have from Cydia. Don't worry about the springjumps as you already have them on your device. Auto install from Cydia.

The Cydia Carbon does NOT need iSatin. That's only for theme downloaded HERE.

All that you need if you want is the font for fontswap from the iSatin download and the Categories loading and backgrounds from the Carbon download.

If you have photoshop the icon psd is in the iSatin download.

Let me know if you understand. Thanks
    Okay, I installed Fontswap and downloaded the Bank Gothic font from Cydia. Now for the Categories loading and backgrounds. I downloaded the files. Can someone please tell me which folder they go in? Thanks.
    Last edited by Aqxea; 2009-10-14 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-14 12:45 AM
    iphonerookie, what about blackra1n are you concerned about? Just curious because I just jailbroke my 3.1.2 32gb iphone 3gs yesterday and it worked flawlessly.

Okay, I installed Fontswap and downloaded the Bank Gothic font from Cydia. Now for the Categories loading and backgrounds. I downloaded the files. Can someone please tell me which folder they go in? Thanks.
    The root for the files are in the read me in the carbon download where you got the png's from. take a look.
    2009-10-14 12:55 AM
    I found it. Thanks. Sorry I didn't look before I asked.
    2009-10-14 12:57 AM
    hey man, it worked!!! you saved the day...if anyone has this problem, i'll know what to tell them thanx to you. now i'll be able to set up my themes quicly with itunes...
    The General has landed
    2009-10-14 06:31 AM
    Hi everybody,

first i want to thank Zausser for this great Theme.
    It fits all my needs - and that was great work.

But i have a little question .. maybe itīs a silly question for you, but iīm new to this jailbreak and theme workout

P.S Sorry for my bad englisch.

Now to my question - i downloaded the theme .. installed it, and everything worked fine. But when i view the screenshots of zausser, i saw (and read) that there are 2 versions of this theme - one for 4 Apps in a row .. one for 5 Apps in a row.
    Donīt know why, but i got the 5Apps in a row theme, and dont find a konfiguration to change to the 4 Apps in a row theme.
    The 5 Apps in a row Theme kills the good view, because in this case, i got apps in front of writings on the right side of theme.

hope you understand what i mean, but im not able to explain correctly in english.

Additional - to specific it better .. on right side of theme, there a writings like "Home" "Apple" "Cydia" .. and over that are now the App-Buttons, because of 5 Apps in a row.

Can somebody tell me how to switch it -- i dont find a konfiguration in "Winterboard-Theme-Manager" or either in the "categories", "iblank" or "SpringJumps" Apps. i thought so, because this 3 apps came together with the theme. but i think, that these are seperate apps and dont have a reference to the theme itselfs.

Please help me .. big thanks in advance. and sorry again for this terrible english.

i made a screen for you .. i think its better than my confusing description ^^

Last edited by Maddeen; 2009-10-14 at 12:13 PM.
    2009-10-14 12:08 PM
    hey man....just go into cydia and download afc2add from the modmyirepo...it should just show up in the changes tab as it was JUST added i noticed within the last 30 minutes. Download that, it'll restart your iphone and you should be back in business. let everyone know if it works, i didnt up date my phone yet, i dont trust that dripball geohot's hack....i'm going to wait a little longer and see how people like the new jailbreak from the new pwnage tool that just came out today from dev team for 3.1.2 and ill restore to a custom ipsw if all give a green light=)

Realy nice Tip, i had the same Problem to.

@ Zausser big thanks for this great theme, pls can you told me how i must modify the Wallpaper.html for the date in this format: "Wed, 14. Oct"(not this colour)

thanks
    Last edited by czekow; 2009-10-14 at 12:20 PM.
    2009-10-14 12:13 PM
    Hi everybody,

But i have a little question .. maybe itīs a silly question for you, but iīm new to this jailbreak and theme workout

Now to my question - i downloaded the theme .. installed it, and everything worked fine. But when i view the screenshots of zausser, i saw (and read) that there are 2 versions of this theme - one for 4 Apps in a row .. one for 5 Apps in a row.
    Donīt know why, but i got the 5Apps in a row theme, and dont find a konfiguration to change to the 4 Apps in a row theme.
    The 5 Apps in a row Theme kills the good view, because in this case, i got apps in front of writings on the right side of theme.

hope you understand what i mean, but im not able to explain correctly in english.

Additional - to specific it better .. on right side of theme, there a writings like "Home" "Apple" "Cydia" .. and over that are now the App-Buttons, because of 5 Apps in a row.

Can somebody tell me how to switch it -- i dont find a konfiguration in "Winterboard-Theme-Manager" or either in the "categories", "iblank" or "SpringJumps" Apps. i thought so, because this 3 apps came together with the theme. but i think, that these are seperate apps and dont have a reference to the theme itselfs.

Please help me .. big thanks in advance. and sorry again for this terrible english.

I have not setup this great mode yet but based from the samples on 1st page you need to replace the 4th row and and 4th app icons with blanks to get the correct formation. Hope this help.
    Last edited by krone; 2009-10-14 at 01:04 PM.
    2009-10-14 01:02 PM
    Here's another video to help with the new action set. It can also be found on the first post of this thread replacing the old one

Sorry for the video quality. I always forget the export settings. Don't make fun gang... It was late.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKZpDTK52lk]YouTube - iSatin Carbon Icon Help Revised[/ame]

Realy nice Tip, i had the same Problem to.

@ Zausser big thanks for this great theme, pls can you told me how i must modify the Wallpaper.html for the date in this format: "Wed, 14. Oct"(not this colour)

thanks
    I can try and get to this soon... What Wallpaper.html are you referring to? If you have a html editor you can try it yourself. It's not to hard.

Hi everybody,

Hello.. The answer you were given is correct. You have 5 column springboard installed. That all black icon on your screen shot is called iBlank. If you open that up you'll be able to create blank webclips for your springboard. Make as many as you need. Once you make some press and hold any icon on the springboard like you are going to move icons around. Then move the iBlank webclips to the locations over the page titles. Take a little time but it'll look as intended.

There is a 4 column wallpaper for people that know how to SSH into the phone and it can be found in the iSatin theme download on the first post of this thread. Inside that same download is a read me and set-up screen shot too. Take a look if you haven't to see if this helps.

The 4 column wallpaper would also require iBlanks used the same way to see the page titles.

If you know how to SSH and don't want to use iBlanks then you can delete Page0.png to Page6.png in the iSatin.theme main folder. Doing this will remove the words on all pages.

So all you really need is to make some iBlanks and move them into place.

Thank you,

PS... You can turn off 5 column springboard by going into your settings app. you'll see it added in the menu. Put another App icon in your dock too.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-14 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-14 03:35 PM
    I modifyed the Carbon Wallpaper.html with the Windows Editor to see full name of day and month but change the position of them is to hard for me and dosn't work.

Great czekow
    iPhone 6 64Gb grey
    2009-10-14 04:14 PM
    i wanna give this bankgothic font a try and i noticed i can't use it as a theme so where do i put the fonts for lockscreen, dialer,etc.?
    The General has landed
    2009-10-14 08:13 PM
    Thanks a lot zausser - that was the trick

Next Step now is to enter SSH an update to carbon including your wonderful 700 icons. Thanks to all
    2009-10-14 08:13 PM
    Good video Z! What song was that? Lol and thanks for the props in te credits:-)
    2009-10-14 09:00 PM
    Here's another video to help with the new action set. It can also be found on the first post of this thread replacing the old one
    Nice job Z, Pink Floyd gotta love it.

Oh and jeez I'm famous now too!
    2009-10-14 10:53 PM
    Nice job Z, Pink Floyd gotta love it.

Oh and jeez I'm famous now too!
    lol... thought you'd get a kick out of that.
    2009-10-14 11:54 PM
    Fontswap stuff goes in var> mobile> library> Fontswap. BankGothic goes in system fonts folder, dialerfonts go in dialer fonts folder and lockclock fonts go in lock clock folder all within the Fontswap folder

holy crap...8hrs and no one's said a thing but me? lol..bump!
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-15 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-15 08:36 AM
    this looks so good

had added it to Cydia to download later when i get home.

My first theme so hopefully wont be too difficult to add

Thanks for your efforts

Dal
    iPhone 3GS (3.1.1)