Here you go, both springboard and categories icons. check spelling please.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-minesweeper.png [RELEASE] iSatin-minesweeper_alt.png 
    2009-10-19 08:47 PM
    Rodima....let me know if this is what ya want...rar below=)
    Attached Files
    2009-10-19 09:01 PM
    Here you go, both springboard and categories icons. check spelling please.
    That worked. Thanks
    2009-10-19 09:04 PM
    Hello, im looking for this icon and is it possible to make a home dock icon with stock blue line's. I use the great add on from iphonerookie and it will be realy nice when i have an icon with blue line's in the middle of the dock. Thanks

PS. sorry for my bad english
    your icon you requested is below...be sure to rename it what you need it to be named. As for your other request...i'm really confused.....what is the "home dock icon"? and do you mean by "stock blue lines" for it? tell me and ill be glad to do it but right now i have no idea haha.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-requestedcalendar.png 
    2009-10-19 09:06 PM
    glad ya liked the stuff i made for ya!
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-19 at 10:29 PM.
    2009-10-19 09:28 PM
    your icon you requested is below...be sure to rename it what you need it to be named. As for your other request...i'm really confused.....what is the "home dock icon"? and do you mean by "stock blue lines" for it? tell me and ill be glad to do it but right now i have no idea haha.

Sorry man my english is not the best and i fight to find the right words. Thanks for the nice icon. Iphonerookie titeled his app's (Wifi, signal bar and battery) with this colour "stock blue"

I mean this "Home icon" but not in black and white,in black and blue.

Hope you can understand what i mean, thanks for your great job, i love your theme.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-icon0.png 
    iPhone 6 64Gb grey
    2009-10-19 09:31 PM
    Rodima....let me know if this is what ya want...rar below=)
    iphonerookie looks great man almost done we only didnt find the right dot lol but thanks a ton. You almost changed every arrow or point in the same colour this rocks

Found in my comp a WiFi Theme can you change that in the correct neon bleu.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-10-19 at 09:48 PM.
    2009-10-19 09:39 PM
    iphonerookie looks great man almost done we only didnt find the right dot lol but thanks a ton. You almost changed every arrow or point in the same colour this rocks
    oooh okay....gotcha man...here ya go, let me know if its good=)
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-icon0.png 
    2009-10-19 09:49 PM
    Rodima...does this suit your fancy?:
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-default_0_airport.png 
    Attached Files
    2009-10-19 09:52 PM
    EDIT: Announcement to everyone who's inquired about the live calendar and live weathericon for iSatin/Carbon....we are testing the two of them out and need to make sure that the days of the week all fit on the calendar icon so obviously we need to wait 5 more days to make sure all of them fit inside it/on it correctly/neatly before we release that. Wednesday & Thursday are going to be the problems if any. So far Sunday & Monday are good!=)

As for the weathericon...i'm testing that and just had to make an adjustment to it this morning because the moon for night time was in a good position on the icon, but since it's day time and the icon switched as well as the image on it (turned into the sun)...the sun wasn't positioned correctly. So with that said, i dont want to release it being buggy and unaligned. Patience is a virtue When its perfect we'll release the two of them to everyone=)
    2009-10-19 09:54 PM
    Found another pointer, Sorry ! Neon Bleu is my colour for this theme
    Attached Files
    2009-10-19 10:04 PM
    I'll get to that after I eat lunch.
    2009-10-19 10:13 PM
    here ya go:
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-baralbums_sel.png [RELEASE] iSatin-barmore_sel.png [RELEASE] iSatin-barplaylists_sel.png 
    Attached Files
    2009-10-19 10:25 PM
    Yikes... What are you guys doing? lol....
    Sure hope all that stuff doesn't confuse anyone... lol
    2009-10-19 10:37 PM
    Sorry Steve
    2009-10-19 10:41 PM
    oooh okay....gotcha man...here ya go, let me know if its good=)
    I think the requester wanted this icon but the blue background to be like the background of the stock appstore icon. "The blue burst". Not sure... no, well... maybe.. Wait, YES.

I think I'll have to do this as I have the layered icon... That is if I could find it... To many files... I need a maid for my Mac!
    2009-10-19 10:42 PM
    By the way, what type of program do I need to edit the pages to say what I want? I notice some people have personalized theirs to say their name etc. Example below of the Starred page. I'm not sure what I would want it to say but just wanted to play around a bit.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-att00001.jpg  
    2009-10-19 10:47 PM
    By the way, what type of program do I need to edit the pages to say what I want? I notice some people have personalized theirs to say their name etc. Example below of the Starred page. I'm not sure what I would want it to say but just wanted to play around a bit.

Thanks
    Adobe Photoshop... All the psd files for editing the pages are in the theme downloads.
    2009-10-19 10:52 PM
    Adobe Photoshop... All the psd files for editing the pages are in the theme downloads.
    Of course. Thanks for quick response.
    2009-10-19 10:55 PM
    Hey all .... sry for my bad english but could someone make this icon :

ATV Offroad
    Blimp
    Canabalt
    Cluck It!
    Minigore
    Monster Pinball
    MX Mayhem
    NFS Undercover
    Rolando 2