Thx Z,
    Chat Kit should just be named "Messages" for a loading screen but I guess I'll use one
    that is in the theme as I don;t think it is necessary.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-09-20 at 04:52 AM.
    2009-09-20 04:37 AM
    Thx Z,
    Chat Kit should just be named "Messages" for a loading screen but I guess I'll use one
    that is in the theme as I don;t think it is necessary.
    I'll look for the app Icon... I like to have the app icon on the bottom center of the loading screen.

After using the new Wallpaper for the day I realized it was cool and all but as the old saying goes...
    Less is more! So here's a screenshot and new Wallpaper for use with the optional html clock. I'll also put it in the add on pack with the other.

Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-20 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-20 10:10 AM
    oh thanks man , it's work now

please make this icon :

iBlacklist
    MegaWeather
    FizzWeather
    Quickoffice
    iGo My Way
    Real Tennis 2009
    Real Racing
    Adrenaline Golf

Thanks
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2009-09-20 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-20 02:44 PM
    hello guys

i have a another request

names:
    Appbackup
    Arkanoid
    KrazyKart
    Scrabble
    Akinator

thanks
    2009-09-20 04:31 PM
    working on the above 2 request now.
    2009-09-20 04:35 PM
    First of all thanks for this great Theme i have installed it and i'm missing a lot off icons so can you help me because i don't have Photoshop.

Thanks in advance

Second i have a question how i can change the date on the springboard to Sun, 20 Sept ?

How can i move the battery down on my lockscreen ?

And how can i set the clock from 12 to 24 hours ?

I hope somebody will and can help me with this questions.
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-09-20 at 06:57 PM.
    2009-09-20 04:35 PM
    icons requested... let me know if I forgot one....
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-adrenaline-golf.png [RELEASE] iSatin-akinator.png [RELEASE] iSatin-appbackup.png [RELEASE] iSatin-arkanoid.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fizzweather.png [RELEASE] iSatin-flick-nba.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gd-swarm.png [RELEASE] iSatin-grenade.png [RELEASE] iSatin-igo-my-way.png [RELEASE] iSatin-krazykart.png [RELEASE] iSatin-megaweather.png [RELEASE] iSatin-music.png [RELEASE] iSatin-quickoffice.png [RELEASE] iSatin-real-racing.png [RELEASE] iSatin-real-tennis-2009.png 
    2009-09-20 05:06 PM
    more.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-scorecenter.png [RELEASE] iSatin-scrabble.png 
    2009-09-20 05:07 PM
    forgot one....
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-iblacklist.png 
    2009-09-20 05:16 PM
    hey, i my name is Mr4Stars, and i noticed that you had a wallpaper up with a star that you did not like...Man, I would really love to have that wallpaper. Do you think you can post it at least for a couple hours or so, so that I can grab it. If you could put 4Stars(actuall stars not text) that would be great cause i don't use a clock, but the 1 is cool to. Its perfect for me. THANKS Z
    2009-09-20 05:44 PM
    hey, i my name is Mr4Stars, and i noticed that you had a wallpaper up with a star that you did not like...Man, I would really love to have that wallpaper. Do you think you can post it at least for a couple hours or so, so that I can grab it. If you could put 4Stars(actuall stars not text) that would be great cause i don't use a clock, but the 1 is cool to. Its perfect for me. THANKS Z
    Both Wallpapers and the star SpringJump are available in the download add on pack bottom of the first post or just grab them from the post where they are posted. If your asking me to make you a custom wallpaper with four stars then just let me know what wallpaper you want it done to and I'll whip it up for you.

First of all thanks for this great Theme i have installed it and i'm missing a lot off icons so can you help me because i don't have Photoshop.

Thanks in advance

Second i have a question how i can change the date on the springboard to Sun, 20 Sept ?

How can i move the battery down on my lockscreen ?

And how can i set the clock from 12 to 24 hours ?

I hope somebody will and can help me with this questions.
    First off. You need to post screenshots for icon requests all full 320 x 480pixels.

Cant move the battery charging on the lockscreen.

in order to change the springboard html clock to your needs you need to edit the Wallpaper.html file in the theme. Get yourself a html editor and change the code.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-20 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-20 06:15 PM
    I think this' what you want??? Put these in: iSatin_v2F.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app

Make backup of original. Let me know if I got your request correct.
    That's exactly what I wanted.Thanks.Now,is there any chance you make a matching passcode number key (like,changing where the dots appear after clicking numbers).I don't really like the icon like appearance of that.Also,if it's not too much of a pain,could you make a white version too?Lol sorry for being such a hassle.It'd be greatly appreciated however.
    2009-09-20 06:19 PM
    thanks zausser!!! you are fast

i forget 2 icon more

RC Heli
    snes4iphone
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2009-09-20 at 06:39 PM.
    2009-09-20 06:30 PM
    yes, I was wondering if you could make one with four stars like the one you had and commented that less is more. could you please and three more stars to that? you're the man!!!
    2009-09-20 06:31 PM
    That's exactly what I wanted.Thanks.Now,is there any chance you make a matching passcode number key (like,changing where the dots appear after clicking numbers).I don't really like the icon like appearance of that.Also,if it's not too much of a pain,could you make a white version too?Lol sorry for being such a hassle.It'd be greatly appreciated however.
    Try this... Put the UIPasscodeFieldBackground in the themes UIimages folder and the DeviceLockBottomBarBackground in theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard and respring. Make backup of orriginals.

What do you want white?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-devicelockbottombarbackground.png  
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-uipasscodefieldbackground.png 
    2009-09-20 06:36 PM
    Hmmm..okay.Any chance you can make me a white version of the lockscreen keypad too though?The one I currently have is white and it actually looks pretty good so I'm not sure as to whether I should change to the greyish black or not. (I would try it but I'm not home right now) The UI Passcode Background is also in white which would look odd with the black keypad.Pretty much everything else is a grayish black on my lockscreen anyways.I can't tell how good this'll look until later tonight or tomorrow though so I'm not sure however.
    2009-09-20 06:40 PM
    Hmmm..okay.Any chance you can make me a white version of the lockscreen keypad too though?The one I currently have is white and it actually looks pretty good so I'm not sure as to whether I should change to the greyish black or not. (I would try it but I'm not home right now) The UI Passcode Background is also in white which would look odd with the black keypad.Pretty much everything else is a grayish black on my lockscreen anyways.I can't tell how good this'll look until later tonight or tomorrow though so I'm not sure however.
    Post me a screenshot of the lockscreen that you're using when you got time.
    2009-09-20 06:46 PM
    thanks zausser!!! you are fast

i forget 2 icon more

RC Heli
    snes4iphone
    here you go...
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-rc-heli.png [RELEASE] iSatin-snes4iphone.png 
    2009-09-20 07:11 PM
    First off. You need to post screenshots for icon requests all full 320 x 480pixels.

Cant move the battery charging on the lockscreen.

in order to change the springboard html clock to your needs you need to edit the Wallpaper.html file in the theme. Get yourself a html editor and change the code.
    New Request i can only do it like this otherwise it will be rezised

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0020.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0021.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0022.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0023.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0024.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0025.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0026.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0028.png  

[RELEASE] iSatin-img_0029.png  
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-09-20 at 07:22 PM.
    2009-09-20 07:14 PM
    where you put apple, cydia,etc., can you put Mr4Stars on this wallpaper for me please?

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4438/34813143.png
    2009-09-20 07:27 PM
6,493 ... 78910111959109 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD