Hey Rookie,

I have a question about your mod pack. How can I make the red bar slider stay in the middle as a button.
    2009-10-31 04:52 AM
    hi could someone please make a nice star icon like the dcarbon dock icons thanks
    2009-10-31 05:29 AM
    Absolutely gorgeous theme, I love using it. I still have quite a few apps that don't have a themed icon yet, would be awesome to get a few of them. If author (or anyone else) has time, I'd love to see icons for these:
    Twitpic
    AroundMe
    TripIt
    FTPontheGO
    Sushipedia
    PhotoRotate
    Lytes
    Mediquations
    Acid Plus+
    Regards,
    Brandon
    2009-10-31 06:14 AM
    Absolutely gorgeous theme, I love using it. I still have quite a few apps that don't have a themed icon yet, would be awesome to get a few of them. If author (or anyone else) has time, I'd love to see icons for these:
    Twitpic
    AroundMe
    TripIt
    FTPontheGO
    Sushipedia
    PhotoRotate
    Lytes
    Mediquations
    Acid Plus+
    Here you are, both kinds.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-acid-plus-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-acid-plus-_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-aroundme.png [RELEASE] iSatin-aroundme_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ftponthego.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ftponthego_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-lytes.png [RELEASE] iSatin-lytes_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mediquations.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mediquations_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-photorotate.png [RELEASE] iSatin-photorotate_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sushipedia.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sushipedia_cat.png 
    2009-10-31 06:44 AM
    and the rest.

Please check the spelling before you install these please.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-tripi_catt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tripit.png [RELEASE] iSatin-twitpic.png [RELEASE] iSatin-twitpic_cat.png 
    2009-10-31 06:46 AM
    lookie lookie everyone=)

...and i know...i need to charge my battery:

thank you Z & the coder (sorry idk your name!)

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0324.png  
    2009-10-31 06:51 AM
    Can some1 make a NBA live icon?
    If you look in the icon pack download in the first post, I am sure it is there. I have made that icon several times. If for some reason you can't find it let me know and yes I will do it again. Enjoy......
    2009-10-31 06:53 AM
    i put this together for people jailbroken with blackra1n:
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-default_carrier_att.png 
    Attached Files
    2009-10-31 06:54 AM
    DOWNLOAD NOW UPDATED WITH TEMP Link below. Read me included!

IBNweather_Carbon_Temp.rar

GET IT HERE and on the first post!

THANKS to ibnyaffa for making this theme even hotter! Hats off to you!
    2009-10-31 07:20 AM
    more changes... At least on my phone....
    Wow, been gone for awhile and this theme is still moving. Z, remember me asking for the wallpaper? This is close to the vision I saw this theme going. Here's what I done with it when I asked...
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.
    2009-10-31 09:26 AM
    lookie lookie everyone=)

...and i know...i need to charge my battery:

thank you Z & the coder (sorry idk your name!)
    its ibnyaffa
    Last edited by ibnyaffa; 2009-10-31 at 09:30 AM.
    2009-10-31 09:28 AM
    its ibnyaffa
    yes thank YOU!!!=)
    2009-10-31 09:33 AM
    more changes... At least on my phone....
    Hey, is it possible to get an icon for the ipod that looks like these? I have the ipod icon in the bottom right hand corner of the "starred" page and itd be cool to get it matching the other icons there.

Edit: I mean an icon that looks like the categories ones, not the springjumps
    2009-10-31 04:59 PM
    DOWNLOAD NOW UPDATED WITH TEMP Link below. Read me included!

IBNweather_Carbon_Temp.rar

GET IT HERE and on the first post!

THANKS to ibnyaffa for making this theme even hotter! Hats off to you!

Great but I need a help , please .....In the right corner where is temperature text , next to the nubmer of temperature I have a "-" , how to remove that "-" to have only "" .... of course in my town is not in minus temperature
    2009-10-31 05:05 PM
    A request for a couple more, the last of which is a saved link to a webpage...not sure if it's possible to replace that one? If so, any pointers on where I might find the icon to replace?
    ECG Guide
    Civ Rev
    UpToDate

Regards,
    Brandon
    2009-10-31 05:24 PM
    @ Zausser... say, do you have the wallpaper from post 1890 anywhere? If its in the thread, I musta missed it. Also, the jump icons in carbon.. I think I like the all carbon icon look and am gonna try it out.
    Last edited by Cirtess; 2009-10-31 at 05:40 PM.
    2009-10-31 05:27 PM
    Hey, is it possible to get an icon for the ipod that looks like these? I have the ipod icon in the bottom right hand corner of the "starred" page and itd be cool to get it matching the other icons there.

Edit: I mean an icon that looks like the categories ones, not the springjumps
    I've posted one if you go back in the last few pages, can't remember which page but you should find it easily...

EDIT: page 117 post 1745
    Last edited by Gunshin82; 2009-10-31 at 09:11 PM.
    2009-10-31 05:33 PM
    its ibnyaffa
    lmao.... Good to see ya.
    2009-10-31 07:51 PM
    A request for a couple more, the last of which is a saved link to a webpage...not sure if it's possible to replace that one? If so, any pointers on where I might find the icon to replace?
    ECG Guide
    Civ Rev
    UpToDate
    Here you go, don't forget to delete the '_cat' before copying the category icons in it's appropriate folder. Enjoy!
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-civ-rev.png [RELEASE] iSatin-civ-rev_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ecg-guide.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ecg-guide_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-uptodate.png [RELEASE] iSatin-uptodate_cat.png 
    2009-10-31 09:05 PM
    @ Zausser... say, do you have the wallpaper from post 1890 anywhere? If its in the thread, I musta missed it. Also, the jump icons in carbon.. I think I like the all carbon icon look and am gonna try it out.
    That was a user mod.. I have it for the lockscreen but not the wallpaper. I would just ask the person that posted for that mod. If you cant get it I'll help out.
    2009-10-31 09:46 PM
6,493 ... 45859394959697105145195 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD