SSH/Copy and respring

I saved my photoshop files,.. so if u need other colors etc, please request
    Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Compass for iPhone3GS-default-black.png   Compass for iPhone3GS-default.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by d3S4d3; 2009-08-27 at 12:40 AM.
    2009-08-26 10:20 PM
    Looks sweet now I Just need the "S"
    2009-08-26 10:22 PM
    Looks sweet now I Just need the "S"
    this is waht i do with my stuff
    i get it around january time and keep it in mint condition and sell it near xmas time for almost what i payed for it and then spend about £5o extra to get the newest model

thats what im doing with the 3g and getting the 3gs

i allso do it with my nitendo wii:P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-08-26 10:39 PM
    does anyone know why it always loads the original first? and then overlays? I know with the dialer it often does this the first time.. and then is set.. but on the compass it seems to do it everytime. Anyone know how to fix this?
    2009-08-26 10:54 PM
    Not a bad idea. So I have to until the end of the year.
    2009-08-26 10:55 PM
    does anyone know why it always loads the original first? and then overlays? I know with the dialer it often does this the first time.. and then is set.. but on the compass it seems to do it everytime. Anyone know how to fix this?
    You could make a backup of the original files first (/applications/Compass.app) and then overwrite the files in the Compass.app folder; that way the the original won't be displayed

[edit: added black compassface to this thread]
    Last edited by d3S4d3; 2009-08-27 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-27 12:41 AM
    Hey d3s4d3,

Could you edit the attached compass pointer for me. I'm not that good with photoshop (using gimp) and can't for the life of me figure out how to do that to this default image.

Anyway, attached is the compass pointer for us here in the states. The east and south portions are a little different for us.

Would you mind doing to this one what you did for your own and tossing it back on here for me and others who would like it as well.

I need it modded to work with your black theme.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Never mind.. I should slap myself. I, all of a sudden, decided to use some common sense and voilą: here is the compass direction pointer for us peeps here in the states for use with d3s4d3's black compass theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Compass for iPhone3GS-compassfacedirection.png   Compass for iPhone3GS-compassfacedirection-black.png  
    Last edited by muffpirate; 2009-08-27 at 02:22 AM.
    2009-08-27 01:33 AM
    You need to put a Default.png image in a folder call English.lproj in the compass folder. If you're using winterboard it'll be [yourtheme]/bundles/com.apple.compass/English.lproj
    2010-05-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD