i used jailbreak with ziphone. i also downloaded the frameworks 2.0 and downloaded the iphonebrowser. i also read the tutorial for summerboard. now when i go to 'go to location', then summerboard, it says it cannot find the path~blah-blah~ then says, have you successfully used jailbreak? and i did, twice actually. with ziphone. i dont know whats wrong. i also have firmware 1.1.4
    Last edited by dragnandy; 2008-03-17 at 05:09 AM.
    2008-03-15 07:54 AM
    add i.unlock.no to installer then install ziphone ibrickr fix and ur goood to go
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.
    2008-03-15 07:57 PM
    ooh ok thanks. ill try that asap. also, i know this isnt about skinning but its a quick question. on the bottom of the iphone, ,theres this like orange-ish sun looking thing on the bottom right. what does that mean?
    2008-03-15 08:55 PM
    ooh ok thanks. ill try that asap. also, i know this isnt about skinning but its a quick question. on the bottom of the iphone, ,theres this like orange-ish sun looking thing on the bottom right. what does that mean?
    Thats the "Dock" application
    2008-03-15 08:57 PM
    when im using the iphonebrowser and click summerboard themes at the 'go to location' it goes to a different part, where my themes arent located. it took a while, but i found out where my themes were really located. and can i change the location of the shortcut button of the 'summerboard themes' to another place instead of having to open folder by folder?
    2008-03-16 05:58 AM
    I assume you are using 1.1.3 or above? iPhoneBrowser doesn't know about those locations yet - I am working on 1.60 that will check both locations.

Meanwhile you can create a Favorite location with the correct /var/mobile/Library/Summerboard path.
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage
    2008-03-16 06:21 AM
    yes, i have 1.1.4. i also have a question about the customize app. i cant seem to find one that works with 1.1.4. when i go to the installer, theres only customize and customize (old). i tried both several times, and they both say i need an older firmware. is there one for 1.1.4?
    2008-03-16 09:13 AM
    No, there is not yet an official Customize for 1.1.4.

There's a lot of posts about various work-arounds. I just use iPhoneBrowser and modify stuff directly.
    Pocket-sized Development
    2008-03-16 01:41 PM
    alright. well since there isnt any official ones, can you please tell me where the bar dialer and battery icons are? i wish to change those. the battery after you turn on the phone for when your charging( the big one that takes up the whole screen), and also the number pad when you call somebody.
    2008-03-16 08:45 PM
    The battery is in the SpringBoard folder (/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app) named BatteryBG_*.png

The dialer is in the /Applications/MobilePhone.app
    Pocket-sized Development
    2008-03-18 12:52 AM
    thanks. i got that all working except on the dialbar, i cant get the 'call' button to change. i upzipped and moved all the files corrently, but i dont know how to change the call button. how do i do it? what am i doing wrong?
    2008-03-19 03:54 AM
    i used jailbreak with ziphone. i also downloaded the frameworks 2.0 and downloaded the iphonebrowser. i also read the tutorial for summerboard. now when i go to 'go to location', then summerboard, it says it cannot find the path~blah-blah~ then says, have you successfully used jailbreak? and i did, twice actually. with ziphone. i dont know whats wrong. i also have firmware 1.1.4
    im having the same problem but im on 1.1.2. that is all i know. i know its jail broken but when LeathaFace said add i.unlock.no to installer then install ziphone ibrickr fix and ur goood to go, what does that mean? i have no idea what to do cause i got the phone jailbroken and unlocked already. im totally nub and dont know what to search
    2008-03-19 08:13 AM
    No, there is not yet an official Customize for 1.1.4.

There's a lot of posts about various work-arounds. I just use iPhoneBrowser and modify stuff directly.
    yes please iphonebrowser is so far the only modding i been able to do but don't know paths can ya help me out plz? i have a theme but d/k where it goes.
    2008-04-05 04:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD