anybody care to share the lockscreen html file (not sure of the name)... reason i want it, so i can change the clock font size.

hopefully it will also contain the required code to show the default battery charge images.

thanks in advance.

oops... i forgot please

so, i found out it has to be called LockBackground.html... i made one using the Wallpaper.html as sample, now i have 2 clocks :]

see...

the smaller one is the one defined in the LockBackground.html...

1. how do i get rid of clock #2
    2. how do i get my battery charge image(s) back

tks...
    Last edited by roeiboot; 2009-08-28 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-28 09:06 PM
    Download clockhide from cydia to remove the first clock. There's many questions about the battery, and I don't think anyone has found an answer
    2009-08-29 02:10 AM
    Download clockhide from cydia to remove the first clock. There's many questions about the battery, and I don't think anyone has found an answer
    can not locate it on Cydia...

so i renamed my lockbackground.html to see what happens.... and 1 clock is left, which is the big one + date as seen in the above screen shot, i am obviously using a different lock font.. so is there a way to make that font smaller without using a lockbackground.html ?

tks.
    Last edited by roeiboot; 2009-08-31 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-31 10:48 PM
    Its called LockScreen Clock Hide from the ModMyi repository
    2009-09-01 04:46 AM
    found it..... i got it partially resolved, it now just shows the clock i want using LockBackground.html, by hiding the Lock Screen clock... as expected, the battery charging indicator is MIA.

tks.
    2009-09-01 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD