Hello, I'm trying to SSH a theme onto my iPhone 3G running 3.0. I'm using netatalk and winterboard.

When I drag my theme folder on to the var/stash/themes it says "you may need to enter the name and password for an administrator on this computer to change the item named "Maneki Neko iPhone Theme" and stop/continue.

I continue it then says "The item named "Maneki Neko iPhone Theme" contains one or more items you do not have permission to read. Do you want to copy the items you are allowed to read?" Continue.

It begins to copy, but then the message "The operation cannot be completed because you do not have sufficient privileges for some of the items."

any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    2009-08-27 10:32 PM
    Use WinSCP
    Do hope that helps

**uoʇʇnq sʞuɐɥʇ ǝɥʇ ʇıɥ puɐ puıʞ ǝq noʎ pǝdןǝɥ sɐɥ ǝuoǝɯos ɟı**

2009-08-27 11:41 PM
    right click on file and change permissions to 775 or 777 or use iPhoneBrowser.
    2009-08-28 12:03 AM
    right click on file and change permissions to 775 or 777 or use iPhoneBrowser.
    how would I do that?
    2009-08-28 04:52 AM
    click on the file name your trying to use it will bring up a window and you change the Octal permissions.
    2009-08-28 04:57 AM
    click on the file name your trying to use it will bring up a window and you change the Octal permissions.
    I'm sorry I'm new to this so please bear with me,

the file name as in the theme folder? or the zip file? and click on it as pull up the "get info"? thanks!
    2009-08-28 04:59 AM
    you right click on the file that you are having problems with, it should bring up another window there you should be able to change permissions.
    As suggested above using WinSCP or iPhonebrowser would make this a much easier task.
    2009-08-28 05:17 AM
    you right click on the file that you are having problems with, it should bring up another window there you should be able to change permissions.
    As suggested above using WinSCP or iPhonebrowser would make this a much easier task.
    okay, thanks!
    2009-08-28 05:28 AM
    opps, just saw that your on a Mac, WinSCP and iPhonebrowser will not work, DiskAid will tho
    2009-08-28 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD