User Tag List

Will the final version be released on cydia?
    2009-09-04 09:28 PM
    WOW This is the first beta I've been willing to donate for. Looking forward to seeing it on a 3g.
    2009-09-04 10:36 PM
    Thank you very much ^^
    now, my widgets show like this

why my dock and status bar are still in there??

why my dock and status bar are still in there??------------

it was intended to be like that. thats the changes made in beta2b-x. if you dont like that use the beta2b.

Will the final version be released on cydia?
    yes but it's paid. if you want the manual install which is free its available here.
    Last edited by eonC4PDA; 2009-09-04 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-04 11:49 PM
    It's version 1d or 1c I think. They should work fine, but you have to do the after-uninstallation thing orelse your mail, musiplayer, and sms apps will be messed up.

wyndwarrior,

the theme was working good for me, thanks.

When i tried to uninstall i followed all the instructions (cydia + deb package) and everything works good again but sms application crashes.

I installed sms appl. from another iphone and still crashes too.

Have you got any idea/solution¿

Thanks in advance
    2009-09-05 10:57 AM
    wyndwarrior,

the theme was working good for me, thanks.

When i tried to uninstall i followed all the instructions (cydia + deb package) and everything works good again but sms application crashes.

I installed sms appl. from another iphone and still crashes too.

Have you got any idea/solution¿

Thanks in advance
    Set all the files and folders of the SMS app to 755. Also set the files in "English.Iproj" to 755.
    2009-09-05 02:45 PM
    Set all the files and folders of the SMS app to 755. Also set the files in "English.Iproj" to 755.
    wyndwarrior,

many thanks for your help, is working back again:-)
    2009-09-05 04:44 PM
    it was intended to be like that. thats the changes made in beta2b-x. if you dont like that use the beta2b.
    Thankssss for explanation...
    2009-09-05 04:49 PM
    how did you add the dashboard mod?
    2009-09-05 05:34 PM
    I made it.. LOL

actually I modded the common widgets to look like OS X widgets
    2009-09-05 05:49 PM
    Pear, would you mind to share your PSD wallpaper files, so i can edit it with my wallpaper?
    2009-09-05 06:45 PM
    Pear, would you mind to share your PSD wallpaper files, so i can edit it with my wallpaper?
    There's already a mod for that: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...aper-pack.html

2009-09-05 06:46 PM
    wow i wish i could donate but i dont have paypal
    gonna have to wait for the manual release
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-09-05 08:03 PM
    I <3 lock screen
    Cellmate75 & Lock screen together forever!
    One day you need to make a portrait version of it!!!!!
    And a portrait theme!
    One day.
    2009-09-05 09:19 PM
    Could we get uninstallation instructions aswell? I really need to uninstall.
    2009-09-05 11:26 PM
    restore
    Storm Shadow
    2009-09-06 03:28 AM
    restore
    lol

i know this isnt the place to ask this but does jailbreaking the iphone many times break it?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-09-06 07:57 AM
    no...
    2009-09-06 04:54 PM
    Anyone know if there are plans for a 3G release? Also, can all that crazy stuff (drop down file menu, lockscreen) be done on 3G?
    2009-09-06 06:18 PM
    yes they can all be done..this theme is 3g friendly (kinda) lol but OFMs leopard theme i think has less widgets and html stuff so it may work better...but give this a try...drop down menus will work(they are just springjumps)
    2009-09-06 06:19 PM
    Does he actually own a Mac? I doubt it. There are so many problems with this theme, I don't know where to start--

1. Login screen buttons and alignment are completely off.
    2. The login screen looks NOTHING like the real one.
    3. What’s the point of having a login screen without an actual password input?
    4. My bet is that the user image on the login screen is his face and can’t be changed easily.
    5. None of the dialog windows have shadows and the font placement is way wrong.
    6. The menus (file, edit, etc) are all stretched and aren’t app specific.
    7. The menus don’t go away unless you click something else.
    8. The real ‘Stacks’ in the dock would show all the icons in the folder as a group while on the dock…not the arrow.
    9. the Dock items are too far apart and the reflections don’t all match.
    10. The dock is not able to be configured.
    11. ‘Finder’ or ‘HD’ “windows” do not show any file system and are only there for show.
    12. HD icon should be ‘Macintosh HD’
    13. Trash does nothing, so it’s wasted space.
    14. Launching an app opens it in the wrong direction. (Not all apps can turn/adjust to the angle of the device)
    15. If you’re going to emulate a Mac, at least change ‘Pictures’ to ‘iPhoto’…or else change the icon to the Pictures folder.
    16. Stacks are not configurable. No drag and drop support. Pointless since you have no control over what you want to put in it.
    17. Finder Menu (File, edit, etc) is missing to items: 'Finder' a‘Window’ and ‘Help’
    18. missing shadows for open Finder windows.
    19. Missing shadow AND transparency on the Finder bar.
    20. Menu images were taken from Snow Leopard, not Leopard. (why do they have shadows but the bar doesn’t?)
    21. Menu items are completely wrong. Preferences, for instance, would be in the Apple Menu.
    22. No working Apple Menu.
    23. Why is the only link on his page a donation link?
    24. Why does the Games folder disappear when you click the Stack? That makes no sense.
    25. Lots more I don't have time to point out.

Apple’s GUI guidelines are very specific. I have studied them for over 15 years and I know every nuance. This is FAR from being usable. iPhone OS is more usable than this. I know. I made the Leopard UI theme in Cydia and it was difficult just to emulate what little I was able to accomplish.

This is the best I was able to accomplish with the limitations offered by iPhone OS 3.0:

http://i26.tinypic.com/xehatx.png

Look, I know he wants to be the guy who fills the missing niche, but I highly doubt he is a real mac user. Also, basing an entire theme on HTML is bad for the battery AND cpu. Just sayin'
    2009-09-07 01:30 AM
302 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD