Excellent share Hockey, collecting these too!
    2009-10-19 07:34 PM
    thanks for those icons hockey
    again...
    few more icons

Voice Memos
    Photo FX
    backgrounder
    QuickOffice
    color splash
    convertbot
    2009-10-19 07:36 PM
    Ok HOCKEY here it goes..
    Attached Thumbnails >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-theme.jpg  
    2009-10-19 07:54 PM
    thanks for those icons hockey
    again...
    few more icons

Voice Memos
    Photo FX
    backgrounder
    QuickOffice
    color splash
    convertbot
    can you upload the original icons for the few i am missing to make for you ... thanx
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-quickoffice.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-voice-memos.png 
    2009-10-19 07:59 PM
    let see now

2009-10-19 07:59 PM
    Hey Smlukkie, I'm wanting that same set, is there any way I could get you to post the ones you have already? Because I don't have like the messages, cydia, phone, and alot of the basic icons with the black with bluehighlite. If not, where did you find them at?
    2009-10-19 08:02 PM
    Hockey tell me something , how can i change the blue color in my theme for the red one im goint to post below,the one that im using is blue and i wanna change to red ...

2009-10-19 08:08 PM
    Hey Smlukkie, I'm wanting that same set, is there any way I could get you to post the ones you have already? Because I don't have like the messages, cydia, phone, and alot of the basic icons with the black with bluehighlite. If not, where did you find them at?
    Go back few pages...
    There's someone attaching those basic icons.
    2009-10-19 08:26 PM
    Hockey tell me something , how can i change the blue color in my theme for the red one im goint to post below,the one that im using is blue and i wanna change to red ...

Your Screen shot looks good BiG Frog

unrar and place the file in UIImages folder of the theme
    Attached Files
    Last edited by H0CKEY; 2009-10-19 at 09:14 PM.
    2009-10-19 08:27 PM
    Hi can i get the attached icons made please?
    I realise there is one for notifyme but its got a sale sign on it
    thank you for your time
    Newsstand
    Safe Note
    My O2
    BBC
    spotify
    intelliScreen
    snapTell
    notifyMe
    Attached Thumbnails >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-hello-004.png  
    Last edited by barneyrubbleuk; 2009-10-19 at 09:15 PM. Reason: just realised the creeps is done
    2009-10-19 09:11 PM
    here's more RedGlow also
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-check-list.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-beejive.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-tomtom.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-bbc.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-intelliscreen.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-my-o2.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-newsstand.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-notifyme.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-safe-note.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-snaptell.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-spotify.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-creeps-.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-tioti-tv-.png 
    2009-10-19 09:26 PM
    awesome nice one Hockey love your work
    2009-10-19 09:37 PM
    Ok. Can someone tell me how to upgrade from version 1.6 to 1.7?

I've downloaded the .rar file, I just don't know where to put it when I ssh into my phone....
    Last edited by BatFan; 2009-10-19 at 10:01 PM.
    2009-10-19 09:41 PM
    Is there a way to have the overlay applied to all my icons from within the phone so I don't have to find new icons for every app I download?
    2009-10-19 10:11 PM
    Is there a way to have the overlay applied to all my icons from within the phone so I don't have to find new icons for every app I download?
    Yes for most icons you just need the AppIconOverlay.png in the UIImages folder of the theme and the style of Overlay you are using of course

Ok. Can someone tell me how to upgrade from version 1.6 to 1.7?

I've downloaded the .rar file, I just don't know where to put it when I ssh into my phone....
    Just SSH to your winterboard folder and upload the v1.7 and try it out and make sure its to your liking then delete the v1.6 if you want

Here's a few more RedGlow icons
    Unrestrictor
    PassportPM
    Categories
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-unrestrictor.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-passportpm.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-categories.png 
    Last edited by H0CKEY; 2009-10-19 at 10:25 PM.
    2009-10-19 10:23 PM
    Yea, but I've got a load of apps that aren't being overlayed.
    2009-10-19 10:25 PM
    well then those will need to be built...also make sure you check the FTP for your missing icons and also the Icon Folder as some might need to be rename slightly
    2009-10-19 10:36 PM
    More icons I made that I couldn't find.
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-3d-brain.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-alarm-clock.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-balance.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-cropforfree.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-discovery.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-dropbox.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-echo.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-epocrates.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-factbook.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-google-earth.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-hoopslite.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-ihandy-level.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-iq-.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-istat.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-mapitareacd.png 
    2009-10-19 10:38 PM
    Here are the rest that I didn't have.
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-nytimes.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-npr-news.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-planets.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-private.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-skullcandy.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-snow-report.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-ted.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-tiltsnakelite.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-timedock.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-tipstar.png 
    2009-10-19 10:40 PM
    Just SSH to your winterboard folder and upload the v1.7 and try it out and make sure its to your liking then delete the v1.6 if you want

Ok, I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, because I've tried dragging it and dropping it from my computer to the WinterBoard.app folder under Application.dwHjuy and nothing happened. I'm not sure exactly which folder and all, so is there any way you can dumb it down for me a little bit more? lol I absolutely love this app but I am still getting used to this whole sshing and whatnot bc I was used to just the old mobilefinder and didn't ever do any uploading stuff into my phone this way before. Thanks.
    2009-10-19 10:58 PM
1,895 ... 2836373839404888 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD