Your icons are perfect blkcadi...your perfectionist style shows and keep it up .....and thank you so much for your help with my themes

hugz

PS everyone ....stop saying thanx Man or DUDE to blkcadi....maybe take some time to visit HER profile and admire
    2009-10-31 10:05 PM
    Thank you for the kind words Hockey. This really bothers me though, you now how I am............

I want an example. I have gone back through posts to try to find out what the OP was speaking about and for the life of me I can not see the problem. Perhaps that is the problem, I'm just not seeing them correctly.

Oh wellz, I will continue to help where it is needed and try to do better, promise.
    2009-10-31 10:14 PM
    Blkcadi please trust those 1,000 plus folks who have thanked you for your help, myself included. Your skills are more than fine and help is priceless. Don't let a few comments put a damper on your energy and creativeness.
    2009-10-31 11:40 PM
    Can I have this in normal style?
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-stick-fu.png 
    2009-10-31 11:46 PM
    Can I have this in normal style?
    Here you are, if there is a problem please let me know as I will adjust it for you.
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-stick-fu.png 
    2009-10-31 11:52 PM
    No its perfect never had a problem with your icons thanks again
    2009-10-31 11:55 PM
    To blkcadi, thank you for all the time and effort you put into making icons for us. Just an observation though, sometimes the icons are blurred and not as crisp as HOCKEY, what is he doing different? This is not a complaint, but just an observation. Again thank you for all the icons you have made and especially for me personally.
    If you look at the icon above that I just made and the original artwork provided (just above that) you will see a difference certainly, that is caused by a glare layer that is part of the PSD file for this style of icon.
    2009-10-31 11:57 PM
    Another one for Normal Style? and also blkcadi can you make the normal one with the red highlight? one normal style and another the style with the red shadow
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-scanner-911.png 
    2009-11-01 04:43 AM
    I hope I understood what you wanted, let me know if it's wrong please.
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-scanner-911.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-scanner-911_red.png 
    2009-11-01 04:50 AM
    Perfect! Thanks
    2009-11-01 04:54 AM
    hi there,
    can u plz make the following 3 icons

1. baseball superstar 2010
    2. mr.aahh
    3. sumo master

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0088.png  
    2009-11-01 11:51 AM
    Hiya

Could you please do the following for me

All email/SMS alerts in red as I have the blue ones at the mo and would like the alerts.

Also could I have Fractulator, NASA, NBA Live GPS Kit and Galaxy (radio station) icons original.

One final thing if you could do any more loading screens for various programs.

Any help would be grateful
    2009-11-01 04:46 PM
    Making icons for friends and family thought I would share a couple if any one wanted them.
    Hallo people,

Where can I find tutorial how to make carbon icons with iMac + Photoshop CS4 and carbon overlay?
    I'd like to help making icons for this awesome theme.

Thanks
    Simon
    2009-11-01 04:47 PM
    This is really clean.
    2009-11-01 06:52 PM
    If you look at the icon above that I just made and the original artwork provided (just above that) you will see a difference certainly, that is caused by a glare layer that is part of the PSD file for this style of icon.
    blkcadi, first I want to apologize if I have offended you in any sort of way, that was not my intent. As I stated before, I really appreciate and have always given thanks to your time and work put into making icons. By doing so you help to make iBox Carbon one of the most complete themes for the iPhone device. My question was merely an observation as to the difference in the appearance of some icons. After your above explaination, I now know what that difference is. I do see how some of the icons do have the glare layer while others do not. I've also noticed that some of the apps I've purchased directly from the App Store will have the icon overlay automatically applied to the icon. These icons do not have the glare layer applied to them which makes an obvious difference in the their appearance. Thank you for taking to time to explain this to me and I hope you will continue to create icons for me in the future. Again I was not trying to offend. iBox Carbon is an awesome theme and I would not bite the hand that feeds me.
    2009-11-01 07:13 PM
    ^ thank you, no problem. But yes I did take it personally. I try very hard to make the icons as I was doing it for myself. I will go a bit further sometimes by cropping, re-sizing adjusting colors just to make sure that I have correct placement and it looks good to me. If it passes my criteria then I will post it. So I do understand what you were saying and it is important to me to make sure I am doing them correctly. Thx for understanding.

Hiya

Could you please do the following for me

All email/SMS alerts in red as I have the blue ones at the mo and would like the alerts.

Also could I have Fractulator, NASA, NBA Live GPS Kit and Galaxy (radio station) icons original.

One final thing if you could do any more loading screens for various programs.

Any help would be grateful
    Please post the original icon artwork ((or screenie)) correct spelling, caps and spaces and we will be glad to get them done for you.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-01 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-01 08:11 PM
    hi there,
    can u plz make the following 3 icons

1. baseball superstar 2010
    2. mr.aahh
    3. sumo master

thanks
    here you are.
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-baseball-10.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-mr.aahh.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-sumo-master.png 
    2009-11-01 08:17 PM
    Hey Guys & (last but not least) Girls ...

Some more icon requests to keep the midnight oil burning. I've searched for these (honest!) but couldn't find them.
    Original style would be great.

A big BIG thanks as ever for your time and expertise everyone .
    Attached Thumbnails >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0066.png  
    2009-11-01 11:37 PM
    Hey Guys & (last but not least) Girls ...

Some more icon requests to keep the midnight oil burning. I've searched for these (honest!) but couldn't find them.
    Original style would be great.

A big BIG thanks as ever for your time and expertise everyone .
    Here you are.
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-20-min-meals.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-fakecarrier.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-howcast.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-ibluetooth.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-infinitygene.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-manager.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-pandorabox.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-tabletennis.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-taptu-search.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-touchcricket.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-underworlds.png 
    2009-11-01 11:47 PM
    In case anyone wants it, I couldn't find it. AppFlow.
    2009-11-02 05:45 AM
1,895 ... 444525354555664 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD