2010-02-02 11:56 PM
    Hi Guys,

Can anyone do these icons for me please? Thanks

Creatures
    Ridge
    iSamjackson

Icons attached
    Sure, here they are.
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-creatures.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-isamjackson.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-ridge.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-guardian.png 
    2010-02-03 01:46 AM
    Hey people awesome theme you've got here!!
    I just have a request for an icon..
    App is called pdf expert.I cant manage to find an icon so i hope u hav sum ideas up ur sleeve.....thanx in advance!!
    2010-02-04 08:38 AM
    Should be this one. Right?

Hey people awesome theme you've got here!!
    I just have a request for an icon..
    App is called pdf expert.I cant manage to find an icon so i hope u hav sum ideas up ur sleeve.....thanx in advance!!
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-pdf-expert.png 
    2010-02-05 09:09 AM
    GPSLite
    pushme.to
    TouchMouse
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-gpslite.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-pushme..png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-touchmouse.png 
    2010-02-05 04:14 PM
    Great Theme Hockey! I'm kinda new to this whole scene, but I'm stuck on this theme. Here's a dock I threw together.

Better Version: Did some work to shadows and tab.
    Attached Thumbnails >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0116.png   >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-dock-flow-ibox-carbon.jpg  
    Last edited by Nickaroni22; 2010-02-08 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Added changes
    2010-02-07 07:22 AM
    Very nice, good theme
    My Dog Pop Arted!!!

2010-02-07 11:17 AM
    Can anybody hook me up with UnlimVideos/Oxford College Dictionary/ Oxford Thesaurus/ Break.com and last but not least Amazon.com these are the best i could find... Help a guy out please
    >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-best_logo-1-.png

>>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-oxforddictionary-1-.jpg

>>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-break_logo_252x151_l-1-.jpg

>>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-41216954nz8-1-.jpg

>>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-imagescaojrio3.jpg
    2010-02-08 09:14 AM
    Here ya go man, consider yourself hooked up
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-unlimvideos.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-oxford.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-oxford-dictionary.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-break.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-amazon.png 
    2010-02-08 06:48 PM
    Hockey can you make a clock icon like this?

soduku (Full Version)
    iDragPaper
    Der DUMMHEITSMESSER
    1337pwn iNXes XBOX
    WifiPad
    Waterslide Extreme
    Asphalt 5
    CartoonWars-Gunner
    Tap Tap Revenge 2.6
    Parking Mania
    James Cameron´s Avatar
    Run!
    Musik Wecker / Uhr
    iTunnel 3D
    N.O.V.A
    iShootTurkey
    code G
    Finger Foos
    iMaze
    DiamondDrop
    Alpine Crawler
    ez Wasserwaage+
    Dark Nebula
    TimeDock

thanks!!
    2010-02-08 08:12 PM
    Great Theme Hockey! I'm kinda new to this whole scene, but I'm stuck on this theme. Here's a dock I threw together.

Better Version: Did some work to shadows and tab.
    Great idea

I need a dock flow like

CAM MAIL PHONE IPOD SAFARI

2010-02-09 02:12 AM
    Hockey can you make a clock icon like this?

soduku (Full Version)
    iDragPaper
    Der DUMMHEITSMESSER
    1337pwn iNXes XBOX
    WifiPad
    Waterslide Extreme
    Asphalt 5
    CartoonWars-Gunner
    Tap Tap Revenge 2.6
    Parking Mania
    James Cameron´s Avatar
    Run!
    Musik Wecker / Uhr
    iTunnel 3D
    N.O.V.A
    iShootTurkey
    code G
    Finger Foos
    iMaze
    DiamondDrop
    Alpine Crawler
    ez Wasserwaage+
    Dark Nebula
    TimeDock

thanks!!
    Welcome to MMi, I went ahead and made the icons I could find for you. Still missing a few.
    The way it works is you post the artwork or a screen shot and we make the icons.
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-1337pwn-inxes-xbox.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-alpine-crawler.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-asphalt-5.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-cartoonwars-gunner.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-code-g.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-dark-nebula.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-diamonddrop.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-finger-foos.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-idragpaper.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-imaze.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-ishootturkey.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-itunnel-3d.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-james-cameron-s-avatar.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-n.o.v..png 
    2010-02-09 03:20 AM
    more
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-parking-mania.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-run-.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-sudoku.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-tap-tap-revenge-2.6.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-timedock.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-waterslide-extreme.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-wifipad.png 
    2010-02-09 03:21 AM
    I'd like to request some icons, but I need to know how I can capture the original icon image and icon name in order to post it here for you guys. Can anyone advise?

Thanks
    2010-02-09 03:41 AM
    I'd like to request some icons, but I need to know how I can capture the original icon image and icon name in order to post it here for you guys. Can anyone advise?

Thanks

go here iPad Apps, iPhone Apps, Deals and Discovery at App Shopper then search for your apps and copy the artwork
    2010-02-09 03:55 AM

Thanks
    Or, you can post a screen shot of your pages. But original artwork produces the best icons.
    2010-02-09 03:59 AM
    Hey scoop and blkcadi for the howto for icons, here are a few icons I need to finish off my home screen. If these could be converted that would be awesome. Thanks ahead of time

res

I forgot to ask for Evernote and BiteSMS as well. Couldn't come up with an icon for BiteSMS though.
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-273148.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-277111.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-284193.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-845767.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-930649.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-796108.png 
    Last edited by residuetiger; 2010-02-09 at 04:51 PM.
    2010-02-09 03:54 PM
    thanks!!!
    blkcadi
    I search the icons
    thanks
    2010-02-09 05:49 PM
    can you make this?
    please
    Attached Thumbnails >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-299852753-175px.png   >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-332126087-175px.png   >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-imaze.png  
    2010-02-09 06:51 PM
    Hey scoop and blkcadi for the howto for icons, here are a few icons I need to finish off my home screen. If these could be converted that would be awesome. Thanks ahead of time

res

I forgot to ask for Evernote and BiteSMS as well. Couldn't come up with an icon for BiteSMS though.
    can you make this?
    please
    Guys, when you save the icon (before you post them), could you save it with the correct names when you post them, or supply the names so we can name them and they can be added to the icon pack and that way we don't make the same ones over and over.
    Thanks.
    2010-02-09 09:27 PM
1,895 ... 2565737475767785 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.