hi i would like to have this icon converted
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-momento.png 
    2010-05-23 11:16 PM
    hi i would like to have this icon converted
    here you go~
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-momento.png 
    2010-05-23 11:30 PM
    That was fast! Thank you so much Vanasian!
    2010-05-24 02:20 AM
    I need to request another icon...could you please convert the attached pictures into Photo icons? The first one, its my daughter and myself and the other photo just focus on my daughter (the asian girl).

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by lorderick70; 2010-05-24 at 11:53 PM.
    2010-05-24 02:40 AM
    I need to request another icon...could you please convert the attached pictures into Photo icons? The first one, its my daughter and myself and the other photo just focus on my daughter (the asian girl).

Thanks in advance.
    Here you go and hope they are good enough...
    You have to rename them
    Enjoy
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-ibox_carbon-copy1.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-ibox_carbon-copy2.png 
    2010-05-24 03:01 AM
    Here you go and hope they are good enough...
    You have to rename them
    Enjoy
    They are perfect! Once again thank you so much!
    2010-05-24 03:03 AM
    another request for icon....

imikimi
    Attached Thumbnails >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0219-1-.png  
    2010-05-24 11:48 PM
    another request for icon....

imikimi
    Sure.
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-imikimi.png 
    2010-05-24 11:54 PM
    Sure.
    Thank you so much blkcadi!!!
    2010-05-25 12:38 AM
    Can someone help make this icons? thz in advance!
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-babies.jpg >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-concepts.jpg >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-interior-ideas.jpg >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-jeansboutique.jpg >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-mark-call.jpg >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-moneybook.jpg >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-teamviewer.jpg >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-unlimvideos.jpg >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-ream-home.jpg 
    Last edited by xKirandax; 2010-05-28 at 10:59 AM.
    2010-05-28 10:38 AM
    Can someone help make this icons? thz in advance!
    No worries.
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-babies.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-concepts.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-dream-home.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-interior-ideas.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-jeansboutique.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-mark-call.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-moneybook.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-teamviewer.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-unlimvideos.png 
    2010-05-28 09:40 PM
    Hi there,

I would share my little work.

I had completed the SBSettings Theme from mbiscaro and done little mods on the psdīs.

Enjoy!
    Peter
    Attached Thumbnails >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-ibox_carbon_sbsettings.jpg   >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-ibox_carbon_psd_45x45_sbsettings.png   >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-ibox_carbon_psd_60x60.png  
    Attached Files
    2010-05-29 06:43 PM
    Hi Hockey

Would it be possible to create these icons in Blue Hightlight or if not have the borders round the edge i think many of the below have not been made just yet, i have seach everywhere.

TNA
    MTV News
    Fonejacker
    Mayweather
    McLovin
    RickJames
    SNOOKER
    Wally
    Backbreaker
    AllSaints
    RinseFM
    Rescue Me
    Thetrainline
    [email protected]
    PocketArnold
    Chamone
    BrokenSword
    Football SC
    FP League
    Monkey Bash
    iShutUp
    Proper BO
    KISS KUBE
    ifile

If i could have the aboe in the blue highlight would be amazing, I have seach through the ftp but i guess i have got apps no one wants : (

I hope there possible.

Would be awsome if you could help

Delwin!
    Attached Thumbnails >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0407.png   >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0408.png   >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0409.png   >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0410.png  
    2010-05-29 11:44 PM
    ^ can't use the images you posted, are you using shrink? Re-post the screenies without the theme activated it will make it much easier to do then also.
    SO you just want to add the blue highlight, right?
    2010-05-29 11:49 PM
    Hi Blkcadi yes please blue highlight with the border like the ones I have in my dock area, that would be brilliant.

I think i got all the ones there.

One other question on the theme where can i get the page dots from as i currently have th default iphone one i like the blue square they look really neat.

Thanks for you help on this, much appreicated!
    Attached Thumbnails >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0411-1-.png   >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0412-1-.png   >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0413-1-.png   >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-img_0414-1-.png  
    2010-05-30 12:13 AM
    For iBoxBlueGlow, you posted in the wrong thread. There is a separate thread here.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...-blueglow.html
    2010-05-30 01:49 AM
    Hey Blkcadi

shall i repost in the new link? sorry about that. I did look at the blueglow, it doesnt have the blue lined effect through the icons?

Just wanna make sure i post in the right place this time.

Apollogies. I am new here.
    2010-05-30 02:08 AM
    To be honest, this style you requested is very hard and time consuming to make. I gave up making them months ago when the theme slowed down. You have to totally remove the background on each icon, some could take an hour to make one icon easy, some aren't to bad but I just hate making them to be honest. I just don't have that kind of time to make them for you, sorry. If it were just a couple I would give it a go when time permitted.
    I make icons for a ton of themes and actually do have a life, lmao. Again, sorry...............
    2010-05-30 02:16 AM
    ah no worries, to be honest if you could do them just in blue then that would be great, if you have the time... id really appreciate it. What ever is easiest for you.

Or if you could simply box the icons off for me that would be great...

just would like to have all my icons sort of the same.

I didnt mean to be a pain.

Just that the themes you make are awsome.

I just had another quick look at the glow page i would be super happy if you could create them like that.... i dont know if these ones are as time consuming as the hilights. but if its possible that would be excelent.

ill try not to pester you anymore blkcadi, and if i need to repost in the glo bit or anything let me know.

again massive respect to you and Hockey for making these icons.
    Last edited by Delwin77; 2010-05-30 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-30 02:36 AM
    At least they are all the same for the most part.
    Attached Images >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-2010.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-allsaints.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-ask-hoff.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-atm-uk.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-backbreaker.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-brokensword.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-chamone.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-currency.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-fonejacker.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-fp-league.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-hot-97-fm.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-ifile.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-ishutup.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-kiss-kube.png >>>>  iBOX Carbon  <<<<-mayweather.png 
    2010-05-30 03:55 AM
1,895 ... 3272808182838492 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD