Would someone be able to tell me how to reduce the font size of the Calendar app on the springboard so that it will work with the iCal icon that I have used.

Here is a screenshot of my iPhone so that you can see hat I am talking about:

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2808/photocq.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help given!
    2009-09-06 10:25 PM
    You'll need to edit the Info.plist in theme you're using something like this:
    Code:
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top: **px; font-size: **px;</string>

<key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top: **px; font-size: **px;</string>
    Replace the * with the size you want. They can be negative numbers if need be.
    2009-09-07 12:37 AM
    Where would I find this file? I'm not using a winterboard theme, I SSHed the icons onto my phone manually if that helps at all. Thanks.
    2009-09-07 12:47 AM
    I'm sorry I'm not sure how to do it outside of WinterBoard.
    2009-09-07 01:03 AM
    /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/Info.plist i believe, just stick that in the bottom
    2009-09-07 01:04 AM
    Thanks for the help guys, unfortunately by adding in that new code directly into the Springboard.app info.plist file it sent my iPhone into an endless loop that kept crashing at the lockscreen! If anyone has any ideas on how to change it I would be grateful of their advice. If not if someone could post a link to a guide on how to create a good winterboard theme that too would be really good.
    2009-09-07 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD