Hey I just put the theme on my phone and I had a couple of questions: 1) is there anyway to change the sounds when you unlock and lock the phone back to what the original one were? (this is a big deal breaker for me because the new sounds are so annoying and if I can't change it back then I will probably delete the theme) 2) is there any way to chane my lock screen back to a custom picture like I had before the theme? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    2009-11-01 07:17 PM
    looks sick!
    2009-11-01 08:07 PM
    Hey I just put the theme on my phone and I had a couple of questions: 1) is there anyway to change the sounds when you unlock and lock the phone back to what the original one were? (this is a big deal breaker for me because the new sounds are so annoying and if I can't change it back then I will probably delete the theme) 2) is there any way to chane my lock screen back to a custom picture like I had before the theme? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Yes to both of your questions. It has been discussed in previous posts in this thread.
    2009-11-01 08:19 PM
    I really found this them appealing. Im running in to one problem, I installed the blank icons and positioned them as you said, moved the widget in winterboard as you stated but the widget never shows. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but yet no widget, please help.
    2009-11-02 01:27 AM
    I really found this them appealing. Im running in to one problem, I installed the blank icons and positioned them as you said, moved the widget in winterboard as you stated but the widget never shows. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but yet no widget, please help.
    Post screenshots of your home page and winterboard so we can help, please.
    2009-11-02 01:32 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply, but i just removed my video wallpaper and my widget appeared. Is there any way to get the widget to work with video wall paper?
    2009-11-02 01:37 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply, but i just removed my video wallpaper and my widget appeared. Is there any way to get the widget to work with video wall paper?
    I have never used video wallpaper so can not answer your question directly. However, I do use BossPaper with the Widget and it works just fine as you can see by my screen shots above. I would experiment and make sure that the Widget is Above the video wallpaper if it is controlled in Winterboard. If it is not then I have no idea.

BossPaper also has settings that allow us to use both widgets and wallpaper and your video wallpaper may not.

Wish I had a better answer for you but you may just have to experiment or accept a sacrifice.

Good Luck
    2009-11-02 01:42 AM
    To cool of a theme, definitely worth the sacrifice THANKS!!!!
    2009-11-02 01:51 AM
    UPDATE 1.1.2 NOW AVAILABLE VIA ROCK.

CHANGELOG:
    *Removed the custom UISounds and made
    them a user option (select "G.O.C. PRO UISounds" via WinterBoard)

I am hoping that this will make some of you happy ..the next update with more icons and other add-ons is ready, however the Rock Dev is fine tuning everything so it is done right...cheers!
    2009-11-02 07:16 PM
    I'm new to JBing my iphone and I just stumbled across your themes...I couldn't be happier. You obviously put a lot of work into it and I just wanted you to know it's appreciated. Just bought G.O.C. Pro on Rock

Thanks a bunch!

Ok, question for the community. How can I get a custom keyboard with GOC Pro. I cant seem to get any outside KB themes to work and I've tried adding files to GOC Pro UIImages. Any thoughts? I would like a dark themed keyboard
    Last edited by cmjones2; 2009-11-03 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-03 03:29 AM
    looks sick!

actually it's doing quite well

I'm new to JBing my iphone and I just stumbled across your themes...I couldn't be happier. You obviously put a lot of work into it and I just wanted you to know it's appreciated. Just bought G.O.C. Pro on Rock

Thanks a bunch!

Ok, question for the community. How can I get a custom keyboard with GOC Pro. I cant seem to get any outside KB themes to work and I've tried adding files to GOC Pro UIImages. Any thoughts? I would like a dark themed keyboard
    thanks for supporting my work ...I answered ur question about the custom keyboard in my other thread...but, just in case someone else wants to know I will repeat it here...custom keyboards do not work for 3GS as of yet...there are multiple threads discussing this topic and some "work-arounds", but no real solutions...
    2009-11-03 04:30 AM
    Hi TV,

Downloaded the update.
    Installed the update.
    Files which I had deleted previously were added back by the update!
    If the file only contained updates from the previous version, then the files that were replaced should not have been reinstalled.
    The files I am referring to are the images for the battery percentages.
    I deleted all 33 files previously.
    Now they are all back.
    I thought the ability to only download and install updates from one of the benefits of Rock Yoru Phone!
    Not too annoyed as its easy to remove them, just annoying having to do so.
    2009-11-03 05:01 AM
    yea, same thing happened to me, and I knew it would..that's why I have told people to always have a back-up until they have fully integrated Rock to just install new content ....I wasn't aware of the recent update until it showed up the other day or else I would have posted a warning..however, the ROCK devs are still working hard to ensure that future updates won't overwrite existing files and only new files will be added..when? I don't know!? so in the meantime keep a backup until I get the green light..
    2009-11-03 05:15 AM
    Looks like there was some updating going on with the Rock app yesterday...that's good news
    2009-11-04 08:25 PM
    Toy,

Would it be to hard to make things more "user selectable"? I love the pro theme but found myself going back to the regular version because I'm not in love with the loading screens, calculator, status bar and settings UI change. I may be the only one feeling this way but if it's not that time consuming would you think about it? I was just thinking since we install these themes to customize our devices why not make them as customizable as possible. Thanks for all the hard work btw love it!
    2009-11-05 05:28 AM
    Toy,

Would it be to hard to make things more "user selectable"? I love the pro theme but found myself going back to the regular version because I'm not in love with the loading screens, calculator, status bar and settings UI change. I may be the only one feeling this way but if it's not that time consuming would you think about it? I was just thinking since we install these themes to customize our devices why not make them as customizable as possible. Thanks for all the hard work btw love it!
    No, it wouldn't be hard to make things more "user selectable", but does it make sense for the average user? IMO, no. Making every single feature "user selectable", they way u r suggesting, seems a bit much..Most people see the screenshots and expect all those features to be there once the theme is selected in winterboard...I can only imagine all the confused and angry emails I would get if I made the dialer, and calculator separate options from the main theme..!!?? the average user doesn't even know how to change their own wallpaper using the "user wallpaper" option in winterboard! I'm sorry if u don't like certain features..I can't please everyone! But from the feedback I've been getting, the majority are pleased..thanks for supporting my work..cheers

P.S. I will be more than happy to tell u which files to remove, or how to move them to separate directories so they are "YOU-ser selectable" via SSH..just let me know
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-11-06 at 12:56 AM.
    2009-11-06 12:53 AM
    I need help with a couple of things please....

- Are there any new SBSettings icons for PUSH and iMC?
    - Can the Pro SMS theme be used in iRealSMS, if so how?

Thanks,
    Kris
    2009-11-06 10:12 AM
    Picked it up today; love it!
    2009-11-06 06:04 PM
    I need help with a couple of things please....

- Are there any new SBSettings icons for PUSH and iMC?
    - Can the Pro SMS theme be used in iRealSMS, if so how?

Thanks,
    Kris
    if you would like to request new toggles for Glass Orb Color SBSettings, please go here: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html
    I'm not sure what u mean exactly when u ask how to use iRealSMS with Pro SMS???

Picked it up today; love it!
    Thanks for supporting my work...cheers!
    2009-11-06 06:34 PM
    Hello
    i had a question when i installed this theme everything was wonderful but then somehow my slider changed and i cant change it it is always that small circle and really annoys me. I tried reinstalling theme but it didn't work. The only time i can chose slider is when i turn off R.O.C Pro Theme but leave all other stuff on like slider but when its on there is always that circle.... So how can i change it ? I really don't like that circle and is it possible to change wallpaper ?
    2009-11-07 08:54 AM
2,090 ... 1018192021223070 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD