The location of Glass Orb Battery is correct...however, you do not have it activated. You need to activate it by placing a check mark and then allowing a respring. Also, as mentioned by TV...the battery icons will only show when it is plugged in and charging.

Hope that fixes your issue..good luck!
    I think what he was really wanting is to have the battery appear on lockscreen even when not charging....thanks for being so helpful in the threads
    2009-11-09 10:53 PM
    I think what he was really wanting is to have the battery appear on lockscreen even when not charging....thanks for being so helpful in the threads
    Yes, that is exactly what I want--that battery logo is so beautiful (congrats ToyVan) that I want to see it more often. I also like the idea of a large "charge reminder" every time I unlock the phone. Besides the lock screen looks a bit bare.

I'd love it if someone could work out how to do it. Unfortunately this sort of programming is not my forté at all , I'm a psychotherapist by trade.

If there is another way of putting a pic on the lock screen that would be second best. The upgrade to GOC Pro seems to have disabled the system wallpaper.

Greg
    And thanks for the help [email protected]
    2009-11-10 12:47 AM
    I just wanted to say that I'm a big fan of your new updating method. In the past, when you released updates, I would have to spend a good amount of time fixing it back how I liked it with my custom dock, ui sounds and such. But now that your updates only include what's new (mostly new icons) I don't have to fix it the way i like it again. Cory approved.
    2009-11-10 05:34 AM
    Yes, that is exactly what I want--that battery logo is so beautiful (congrats ToyVan) that I want to see it more often. I also like the idea of a large "charge reminder" every time I unlock the phone. Besides the lock screen looks a bit bare.

I'd love it if someone could work out how to do it. Unfortunately this sort of programming is not my forté at all , I'm a psychotherapist by trade.

If there is another way of putting a pic on the lock screen that would be second best. The upgrade to GOC Pro seems to have disabled the system wallpaper.

Greg
    And thanks for the help [email protected]
    As I stated in my original reply to u(not sure u read it), but it would take someone who had some skills in javascript or HTML coding to accomplish ur request..2 things I am not very confident in doing!! not sure what u mean by a "charge reminder" every time u unlock the phone..?? however, a screenshot of the battery as a lockscreen background would be very easy!

I just wanted to say that I'm a big fan of your new updating method. In the past, when you released updates, I would have to spend a good amount of time fixing it back how I liked it with my custom dock, ui sounds and such. But now that your updates only include what's new (mostly new icons) I don't have to fix it the way i like it again. Cory approved.
    I'm glad u approve ...the reason updates have not been more regular is due to the difficult implementation of these independent updates..it's still not perfect, and as u probbaly noticed u still had to download update1, but it's getting better and will only improve! all credit goes to Mario(rock dev) and his dedication in making the Rock app the "go-to" repo, and one to be reckoned with...cheers
    2009-11-10 05:54 AM
    Hi all,

I finally got RockApp to load.
    I did a bit of changing around--the major change was to remove Icy.
    If you are having trouble loading RockApp that might be worth a try.

Greg
    Last edited by Gregatgmail; 2009-11-10 at 09:40 AM.
    2009-11-10 07:34 AM
    I know this has probably been asked before, please don't flame me for not searching 140 pages of previous posts!

Refer to the attached screenshot.

The "3" icon is not an app but a direct link to a URL via Safari. Where do I find the image on my iPhone so I can photoshop it and replace it with a glass orb image?

If I understand correctly, I can create any orb and name it "Planet 3" and it would replace the image, my dilemma is that I need to locate the image, download it and then photoshop it!

I know my eyes aren't the best, but looking at my dock (which I assume is the default "blue" dock) the apps on the doc look as it they are not quite lined up!

The phone and email icons could move a little to the left and the safari and ipod icons could move a little to the right so as they appear to be more centred.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

PS - TV and other contributors keep up the great work, I just wish I was quick enough to make some of the orb requests!
    Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-picture.png  
    2009-11-10 07:39 AM
    Hahaha
    Try Five Icon Dock from the Rock Store

Greetz
    2009-11-10 09:59 AM
    Hi,

I did some more looking around and I cannot seem to find the issue, if I have none of the sliders on and also disable the tab to unlock then the text is _not_ visible, when I enable any of then the text shows. Now I found this free small theme called "No slide to Unlock" and this is able to remove the text from the slider, but when I enable the tab to unlock the text returns. I tried re-ordering them but that didn't help.

I am using the latest iPhone os 3.1.2 and 3GS.

Would it help if I list the apps I have installed?

-Mark

Ok I was able to just replace the string on the device itself and this seems to be working even after doing some changes in WinterBoard. So it is looking good now

I can recommend Mac users to use iPhone Explorer to browse the iPhone.

-Mark

Ok I redid the whole jail break and only installed the apps needed for the theme (except the apps bought via iTunes) and even than it shows the text, so I do think it has something to do with the theme? Aldo it still knew what I had selected? But perhaps that was Rock?

-Mark
    Last edited by MarkNijhof; 2009-11-10 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-10 10:47 PM
    I know this has probably been asked before, please don't flame me for not searching 140 pages of previous posts!

Refer to the attached screenshot.

The "3" icon is not an app but a direct link to a URL via Safari. Where do I find the image on my iPhone so I can photoshop it and replace it with a glass orb image?

If I understand correctly, I can create any orb and name it "Planet 3" and it would replace the image, my dilemma is that I need to locate the image, download it and then photoshop it!

I know my eyes aren't the best, but looking at my dock (which I assume is the default "blue" dock) the apps on the doc look as it they are not quite lined up!

The phone and email icons could move a little to the left and the safari and ipod icons could move a little to the right so as they appear to be more centred.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

PS - TV and other contributors keep up the great work, I just wish I was quick enough to make some of the orb requests!
    just do a google image search for the "3" app and post ur image and request at the following link..

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

also, when u downloaded GOC Pro it automatically installs 'five icon dock'..just hold down on any icon until they all go into 'wiggle' mode, then find the "Messages" icon and put it on the dock..u need to arrange all the dock icons in the proper order..see screenshots on first post as reference...cheers!

Hi,

I did some more looking around and I cannot seem to find the issue, if I have none of the sliders on and also disable the tab to unlock then the text is _not_ visible, when I enable any of then the text shows. Now I found this free small theme called "No slide to Unlock" and this is able to remove the text from the slider, but when I enable the tab to unlock the text returns. I tried re-ordering them but that didn't help.

I am using the latest iPhone os 3.1.2 and 3GS.

Would it help if I list the apps I have installed?

-Mark

Ok I was able to just replace the string on the device itself and this seems to be working even after doing some changes in WinterBoard. So it is looking good now

I can recommend Mac users to use iPhone Explorer to browse the iPhone.

-Mark

Ok I redid the whole jail break and only installed the apps needed for the theme (except the apps bought via iTunes) and even than it shows the text, so I do think it has something to do with the theme? Aldo it still knew what I had selected? But perhaps that was Rock?

-Mark
    I highly doubt it has anything to do with my theme, but stranger things have happened..this is the first time I've heard of this problem and I wish I could be more helpful ...but, like I mentioned earlier it is hard for me to resolve a problem like this when I can't duplicate it! can u SSH into ur device and send me the Springboard.strings file found in the GOC TapToUnlock folder? maybe it's corrupt or got messed up somehow..??!!
    2009-11-11 01:50 AM
    What is the path for the tabtounlock file?
    2009-11-11 02:06 AM
    just do a google image search for the "3" app and post ur image and request at the following link..

also, when u downloaded GOC Pro it automatically installs 'five icon dock'..just hold down on any icon until they all go into 'wiggle' mode, then find the "Messages" icon and put it on the dock..u need to arrange all the dock icons in the proper order..see screenshots on first post as reference...cheers!
    TV - as per my post the "3" image is NOT an app. It is a URL I have saved to the iPhone desktop.

I was wondering why the messages icon wasn't an orb! Having it on the dock explains all!!

Now I'll change the dock image back to the default with the "clear" middle rather than the "blue" middle.

If someone can help with the first issue that would be appreciated.
    2009-11-11 02:08 AM
    I think I found it

Btw for me it is ok now as I just changed the base strings file, was just thinking if others come up with this as well, but apparently I am the only one
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MarkNijhof; 2009-11-11 at 02:14 AM.
    2009-11-11 02:09 AM
    TV - as per my post the "3" image is NOT an app. It is a URL I have saved to the iPhone desktop. If someone can help with the first issue that would be appreciated.
    I know it's not an app, I just called it that..either way, u still can do a google image search for an image that best represents the "planet 3" web bookmark icon..and since u can name bookmarks anything u want, once u have the orbed icon u just rename it appropriately and it will show up on springboard..so find an image, any image u think best suits "planet 3", and then post it in the forum I sent u a link to previously..if u follow the instructions properly u will soon have a custom icon

I think I found it

Btw for me it is ok now as I just changed the base strings file, was just thinking if others come up with this as well, but apparently I am the only one
    the springboard strings file u attached is the exact same one I have..so it has to be something else!? well, I'm glad u found a work-around and sorry I couldn't have helped u more!
    2009-11-11 05:48 AM
    I know it's not an app, I just called it that..either way, u still can do a google image search for an image that best represents the "planet 3" web bookmark icon..and since u can name bookmarks anything u want, once u have the orbed icon u just rename it appropriately and it will show up on springboard..so find an image, any image u think best suits "planet 3", and then post it in the forum I sent u a link to previously..if u follow the instructions properly u will soon have a custom icon
    Would either of the attached be able to be made into "Planet 3" orb icons?

I prefer the multi coloured one!
    Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-logo3.png  
    Attached Images **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-three.jpg 
    Last edited by Jardry; 2009-11-11 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Should have posted in Color Orb thread not PRO thread - SORRY!
    2009-11-11 06:33 AM
    Would either of the attached be able to be made into "Planet 3" orb icons?

I prefer the multi coloured one!
    looks like u took care of it yourself in the appropriate thread ...cheers!
    2009-11-12 03:48 AM
    Is there a way to have the Silent icon on the status notifier be overridden by Mail?

Or is that a status notifier issue?

Currently if I switch from Normal to Silent mode, I lose the ability to see if I have new mail.
    2009-11-13 12:49 AM
    Is there a way to have the Silent icon on the status notifier be overridden by Mail?

Or is that a status notifier issue?

Currently if I switch from Normal to Silent mode, I lose the ability to see if I have new mail.

will be fixed in the next update...
    2009-11-13 06:46 AM
    can some one make a quicklock icon please
    Attached Images **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-quicklock.png 
    2009-11-15 05:44 PM
    can some one make a quicklock icon please
    Icon requests go here

2009-11-15 08:36 PM
    G.O.C. Pro 1.3(UPDATE COMING SOON)

Changelog:(EDIT)

*Added more icons (now 2,800+)thank you to all the icon contributors!
    *Added custom page indicators(blue)
    *Fixed an issue where the "Mail"
    notification icon on status bar was
    being overwritten by the "Silent"
    icon when "mute" was enabled
    *Added landscape mode for calculator app

Cheers
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-11-17 at 07:41 PM.
    2009-11-17 12:56 AM
2,090 ... 1321222324253373 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD