Normal PC Download, not via cydia update.
    Lockinfo ( MacThemes Forum / [Theme] Gruppled LockInfo (Formerly "Tea LockInfo") )
    ya a lock info theme would be awesome

great job toyvan keep up the great work!!!
    2010-02-25 09:14 AM
    Hi Toyvan,

First off let me say thanks for the great theme and the new music player skin. It looks great!

Not sure if this has been brought to your attention already, but when I plugged my device into a Dock/Speaker system today I noticed that when the volume slider rolls off the screen the "core" icons move down (<<, > II, >> icons) but their outlines (the actual buttons) stay in place. This leaves the icons half on/off each of their buttons.

Anyways, thanks for the great update. The orb album artwork looks awesome!
    2010-02-25 09:40 AM
    Lockinfo ( MacThemes Forum / [Theme] Gruppled LockInfo (Formerly "Tea LockInfo") )
    It's much easier for u and for me if u update via Rock or Cydia..that way it ensures u always have the latest updates automatically! As I said previously, I don't have LockInfo installed(I use Intelliscreen)..so chances of me making a LockInfo theme aren't looking good ...btw, what is there to theme??

ya a lock info theme would be awesome

great job toyvan keep up the great work!!!
    cheers!

Hi Toyvan,

First off let me say thanks for the great theme and the new music player skin. It looks great!

Not sure if this has been brought to your attention already, but when I plugged my device into a Dock/Speaker system today I noticed that when the volume slider rolls off the screen the "core" icons move down (<<, > II, >> icons) but their outlines (the actual buttons) stay in place. This leaves the icons half on/off each of their buttons.

Anyways, thanks for the great update. The orb album artwork looks awesome!
    nope, hasn't been brought to my attention and I don't really understand what you're trying to tell me ...try taking a screenshot and posting it here so I can see it...
    2010-02-25 07:49 PM
    nope, hasn't been brought to my attention and I don't really understand what you're trying to tell me ...try taking a screenshot and posting it here so I can see it...
    Oh right, definitely easier than trying to describe it.

Normal iPod App:

Docked iPod App:

When the dock takes over the volume controls the app removes the slider from the screen and rolls the controls above it down a bit.
    2010-02-25 08:10 PM
    Oh right, definitely easier than trying to describe it.

When the dock takes over the volume controls the app removes the slider from the screen and rolls the controls above it down a bit.
    thanks for the screenshots - I tried to duplicate the problem with my Bose iPhone dock and everything was fine on my end...I wish I could be of more help, but I really can't troubleshoot something that I can't duplicate - sorry! If anyone else has this problem, or not, please report back!
    2010-02-25 08:24 PM
    I personally use Gruppled/LockInfo and have merged it with Weather Elements V3. I have changed the lock slider to a bubble but other then that am pleased with the lock and functionality of what is already available. Toy has stated many times that he would not change anything on the lockscreen other then the recharging battery bubble.

ok, here u go...extract the files from the iPod.rar and SSH them to:

/private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. Pro.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer

I also attached the psd.rar so u can change the background wallpaper..let me know if u run into any problems...cheers!
    My Friend...You are AWESOME...All you sent me has worked out flawlessly and I have posted the results below. I truly love your new player skin and with my own changes to match my color preference of teal...it works out superb. Thanks again for sending me the tools I needed and I look forward to the next great change!

One thing I noticed...If you look at the pause button and it appears with the play button as well...it is not centered and about 3-5 pixels to far to the right. May want to move it left a little in the next update.
    Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-img_0044.png   **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-img_0043.png  
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-02-25 at 10:46 PM.
    2010-02-25 10:44 PM
    My Friend...You are AWESOME...All you sent me has worked out flawlessly and I have posted the results below. I truly love your new player skin and with my own changes to match my color preference of teal...it works out superb. Thanks again for sending me the tools I needed and I look forward to the next great change!

One thing I noticed...If you look at the pause button and it appears with the play button as well...it is not centered and about 3-5 pixels to far to the right. May want to move it left a little in the next update.
    You're welcome and thanks for the info on the pause button ...
    2010-02-26 08:07 PM
    I've upgraded to 2.2 but for some reason the iPod skin isn't displaying any orb effect. I downloaded the theme again in case I had a corrupted download, but still no joy.

Is there a specific order that should be set in winterboard?

Thanks, once again for an awesome theme!!
    2010-02-26 09:33 PM
    Can I manually install this theme (not from cydia) ?
    2010-02-26 09:34 PM
    Hey [email protected],

I'm sure you have posted your dock icons somewhere before, but I can't seem to find them. Could you hook a brother up?
    2010-02-27 06:38 AM
    In the past I accessed the G.O.C. theme Media Player folder on the iphone as follows:

/Library/Themes/G.O.C. Pro.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer

In some of the previous posts, I see it is now being accessed as follows:

I then check my iPhone and I see the following:

/private/var/stash/Themes.KXfcKM/G.O.C. Pro.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer

and another folder in "stash" as follows:

/private/var/stash/Themes.WhwUWs/G.O.C. Pro.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer

I'm also seeing double folders for:

Applications
    include
    libexec
    pam
    Ringtones
    Themes
    Wallpaper

Is this degree of what appears to be duplication correct folder structure? Or, has my folder structure over time been corrupted such that the iPhone doesn't know which folder structure it should be using?

The reason for investigating the folder structure is that having upgraded to 2.2 I can't get the orbed look for my iPod app when playing any music.

Could a G.O.C. guru please help and avise what I need to do to get the theme working on my iPhone.
    2010-02-27 11:48 AM
    In the past I accessed the G.O.C. theme Media Player folder on the iphone as follows:

/Library/Themes/G.O.C. Pro.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer

In some of the previous posts, I see it is now being accessed as follows:

I then check my iPhone and I see the following:

/private/var/stash/Themes.KXfcKM/G.O.C. Pro.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer

and another folder in "stash" as follows:

/private/var/stash/Themes.WhwUWs/G.O.C. Pro.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer

I'm also seeing double folders for:

Applications
    include
    libexec
    pam
    Ringtones
    Themes
    Wallpaper

Is this degree of what appears to be duplication correct folder structure? Or, has my folder structure over time been corrupted such that the iPhone doesn't know which folder structure it should be using?

The reason for investigating the folder structure is that having upgraded to 2.2 I can't get the orbed look for my iPod app when playing any music.

Could a G.O.C. guru please help and avise what I need to do to get the theme working on my iPhone.
    I have ssh'd into my iPhone and do not see duplicates of anything.
    What I think has happened is that you installed the old Colored Orb theme from Cydia and never uninstalled it. Then when you purchased Pro from Rock you installed again.

My recommendation would be to go into Cydia and uninstall anything that has Orb, Colored Orb etc. Maybe uninstall some of the other unused stuff as well. I would also go into Rock and uninstall Pro. Then SSH in and check to see if it removed all folders. If not...just delete all the folders in theme that deal with Orb, Pro , Colored...etc. Reboot your iPhone and then reinstall a fresh copy of G.O.C. Pro.

Do NOT restore YOUR iPHONE...there is no jailbreak for the new update. Once a new jailbreak is release then do a complete fresh install and only install the jailbreak apps/themes that you use.

Hope that helps.

PS...I used your first path and it does not exist..there are no theme folders under library.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-02-27 at 03:15 PM.
    2010-02-27 03:04 PM
    Hey [email protected],

I'm sure you have posted your dock icons somewhere before, but I can't seem to find them. Could you hook a brother up?
    They should be in the zip file data base on Post 1 but since I have a folder set aside to just drag and drop after each upgrade...here they are.

The iPhone icon and the iPod icon are already posted in this site and can be searched using their icon name. It wont let me post them again.

Enjoy

Also search HERE for these icons or look in the zip data base in post one of both threads.
    Attached Images **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-mail.png **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-messages.png **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-safari.png 
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-02-27 at 03:17 PM.
    2010-02-27 03:12 PM
    I have ssh'd into my iPhone and do not see duplicates of anything.
    What I think has happened is that you installed the old Colored Orb theme from Cydia and never uninstalled it. Then when you purchased Pro from Rock you installed again.

My recommendation would be to go into Cydia and uninstall anything that has Orb, Colored Orb etc. Maybe uninstall some of the other unused stuff as well. I would also go into Rock and uninstall Pro. Then SSH in and check to see if it removed all folders. If not...just delete all the folders in theme that deal with Orb, Pro , Colored...etc. Reboot your iPhone and then reinstall a fresh copy of G.O.C. Pro.

Do NOT restore YOUR iPHONE...there is no jailbreak for the new update. Once a new jailbreak is release then do a complete fresh install and only install the jailbreak apps/themes that you use.

Hope that helps.

PS...I used your first path and it does not exist..there are no theme folders under library.
    T[email protected],

I uninstalled all GCO and Orb themes, then deleted any extraneous GCO and Orb themes files from the various "Themes" folders that I had.

I then uninstalled Winterboard and deleted both my "Themes" folders under "stash".

Hopefully I thought I now had cleaned out anything which could have conflicted and had a clean slate to reinstall Winterboard and GCO.

Reinstalled both, went to the iPod app (MediaPlayer) and I still don't have the orbed theme. Checked the now ONLY (at least that seems to have worked) "Theme" folder under "stash" and bore into the Bundles Media Player folder and can see in that folder "NowPlayingBottomOverlay.png" and "NowPlayingTopOverlay.png", both dated 23/2/2010. I assume these images create the orb look.

Any further suggestions as to why I can't seem to be getting the Media Player to Orb?
    2010-02-27 10:33 PM
    [email protected],

I uninstalled all GCO and Orb themes, then deleted any extraneous GCO and Orb themes files from the various "Themes" folders that I had.

I then uninstalled Winterboard and deleted both my "Themes" folders under "stash".

Hopefully I thought I now had cleaned out anything which could have conflicted and had a clean slate to reinstall Winterboard and GCO.

Reinstalled both, went to the iPod app (MediaPlayer) and I still don't have the orbed theme. Checked the now ONLY (at least that seems to have worked) "Theme" folder under "stash" and bore into the Bundles Media Player folder and can see in that folder "NowPlayingBottomOverlay.png" and "NowPlayingTopOverlay.png", both dated 23/2/2010. I assume these images create the orb look.

Any further suggestions as to why I can't seem to be getting the Media Player to Orb?
    The first question I have is did you re-install using ROCK or Cydia? If so then I need you to check and make sure that this path: /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer is the same. If it is then make sure that there are 11 .png in the folder and the Thumbs.db.

Now check your winterboard set up. I have posted mine for you to see the order. The first two are my Lock Screen so disregard if you do not have any lockscreen themes installed. Next is my little bubble dots for the pages. BossPaper and all the other sundries follow with G.O.C. PRO being and MUST be at the bottom of all of your items installed.

If that does not help then the only thing I can think of is you got a bad install and may need to install it again.

Again, please be very carefull as I do not want you to crash your iPhone and end up having to do a restore that would be very difficult with 3.1.3 not having a jailbreak.

Good Luck

TO EVERYONE ELSE:

Already posted this on the icon thread but wanted to post here as well.

ToyVan is a Daddy again today!!! He and his beautiful wife had another baby boy and all are doing well. He has posted pictures of his son on facebook for all to see and it shows just how super of a dad and how loving he truly is.

I and others will pick up the slack and answer questions the best we can over the next few weeks to allow TV the opportunity to take care of his new son and wonderful family. Please have patience and understanding as we attempt to help you with your questions and dilemmas.

Congrats again Daddy!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-02-27 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-02-27 10:51 PM
    Reinstalled using Rock.

Bummer!! I only have 6.png files, not 11.png files.

One thing I did notice was when Rock reinstalled GCO it used a cached version. How would I clear the cache from Rock so that I get a completely fresh download off from Rock?

OR ELSE, where can I get the "missing" 5.png files and then just SSH theme into the folder?
    2010-02-27 10:53 PM
    Reinstalled using Rock.

Bummer!! I only have 6.png files, not 11.png files.

One thing I did notice was when Rock reinstalled GCO it used a cached version. How would I clear the cache from Rock so that I get a completely fresh download off from Rock?

OR ELSE, where can I get the "missing" 5.png files and then just SSH theme into the folder?
    Try the attached file...unzip it and drag and drop all files into the com.apple.MediaPlayer folder. I have my new version in there so if you want the original, you will have to rename mine and take the 1 out of the other two. You only need to rename the two .png that have a 1 in them if you want the original stock look.

Hope this fixes it...Good Luck!

ooops, forgot the zip...
    Attached Files
    2010-02-27 11:02 PM
    Thanks for the Zip!!

Extracted and copied over the files - no problem.

Can see your "bottom" colours are different and when I rename the files can see that difference.

However, the "top" doesn't orb!! It just displays the album art as it was.

Looks like I'll have to put up with it until a new Jailbreak comes out so that I can restart from fresh.
    2010-02-27 11:28 PM
    Thanks for the Zip!!

Extracted and copied over the files - no problem.

Can see your "bottom" colours are different and when I rename the files can see that difference.

However, the "top" doesn't orb!! It just displays the album art as it was.

Looks like I'll have to put up with it until a new Jailbreak comes out so that I can restart from fresh.
    I am truly at a loss...this does not make sense and I may have an understanding of all of this but definitely far from being a pro.
    Hopefully someone may have some other ideas and be able to help but I must admit...i am stumped and have reached the limits of my knowledge. I am truly sorry that I am unable to help you any further.
    2010-02-27 11:37 PM
    I am truly at a loss...this does not make sense and I may have an understanding of all of this but definitely far from being a pro.
    Hopefully someone may have some other ideas and be able to help but I must admit...i am stumped and have reached the limits of my knowledge. I am truly sorry that I am unable to help you any further.
    Thanks for the help given - not your fault my iPhone is all messed up. I'm patient and its not as if the whole theme isn't working - just a small part.
    2010-02-27 11:40 PM
2,090 ... 2937383940414989 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD