And how about ms pacman?
    2009-09-19 12:12 AM
    If I donate to you toyvan, how will I be able to redownload it when I update my firmware?
    And how do I donate to you and how much for pro version?
    just keep a backup of the download on ur computer...
    u can click on the "Donate" button located below...
    no less than $2...

Can I ask you for this icon for GF Caller? Thank you so much again.
    can u post icon requests in the Glass Orb Color thread? It will get taken care of there much faster now...

EDIT: I'll make that one right now, and email it to u..not sure u want everyone to have a pic of ur GF

And how about ms pacman?
    please continue to make icon requests in the Glass Orb Color thread...

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-19 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-19 12:20 AM
    soooooooooo....
    u have a lot of work in here! haha
    i really really <3 this theme, and i had it on my phone for like a couple days and i keep finding new stuff. and it's pretty easy to customize so if ur like me,and u like a lil britney on the phone. DONE. lol. my fave part is the dialer, u put a TON work into it and i know i apresh it and i hope everyone who uses it does too.
    kay sgd out! *i know lame*
    like a circus...
    2009-09-19 12:23 AM
    Just donated, thank you!!!
    2009-09-19 12:43 AM
    soooooooooo....
    u have a lot of work in here! haha
    i really really <3 this theme, and i had it on my phone for like a couple days and i keep finding new stuff. and it's pretty easy to customize so if ur like me,and u like a lil britney on the phone. DONE. lol. my fave part is the dialer, u put a TON work into it and i know i apresh it and i hope everyone who uses it does too.
    kay sgd out! *i know lame*
    oh u know we do how do reppin sgd from coast to coast!

Just donated, thank you!!!
    link sent! cheers
    2009-09-19 12:46 AM
    Just donated : )
    2009-09-19 01:03 AM
    Link sent showstopper..cheers!
    2009-09-19 01:16 AM
    Hey Toyvan

WOW! I'm loving the Pro theme its soooo good. I'm still playing about with it. There's so many nice touches I'm finding new things all the time.

You didn't lie - it now is the only theme I'll need!

good work that man...bravo
    Last edited by jesusjones; 2009-09-19 at 03:12 AM. Reason: spelling
    2009-09-19 03:12 AM
    Just made a small donation!!
    Does the download for PRO contain details as to how to install onto the phone?
    2009-09-19 04:10 AM
    Hey Toyvan

WOW! I'm loving the Pro theme its soooo good. I'm still playing about with it. There's so many nice touches I'm finding new things all the time.

You didn't lie - it now is the only theme I'll need!

good work that man...bravo
    Awesome! I'm glad ur enjoying it..thank u

Just made a small donation!!
    Does the download for PRO contain details as to how to install onto the phone?

Thank u...link sent! and yes, there are details included on how to setup the "date widget" and use w/ bosspaper found inside their respective folders...once u download GOC PRO, unzip and just drag/copy all 10 folders into root/library/themes/..from there u just select from winterboard...let me know if u need any assistance w/ anything...cheers!
    2009-09-19 04:49 AM
    wow tv theme looks awsome.jus donated.
    2009-09-19 06:24 AM
    Link sent eaze...thank u!
    2009-09-19 06:30 AM
    Add it to Cydia, don't make it an exclusive with RYP. Exclusives hurt consumers they don't help them.

To argue with one point made in this thread, installing RYP which has many reports of crashing to install this theme only to uninstall it due to crashing does not make my SSH life easier. Especially given the fact that RYP has the potential of a full restore after a crash from what I've read. I strictly stay away from Cydia apps with reports of crashes and restores because of the fact that it makes my life more difficult.
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare
    2009-09-19 07:22 AM
    Thank u...link sent! and yes, there are details included on how to setup the "date widget" and use w/ bosspaper found inside their respective folders...once u download GOC PRO, unzip and just drag/copy all 10 folders into root/library/themes/..from there u just select from winterboard...let me know if u need any assistance w/ anything...cheers!
    As a newbie, how do I drag/copy folders onto my iPhone?
    My OS is Windows Vista.
    I have iFile through Cydia, but I can only upload a file at a time.
    Is there an app which will copy folders at a time?
    Thanks and excuse my ignorance.
    2009-09-19 07:52 AM
    Hi! Congratulations! Perfect Theme but...ToyVan.... i donateed but no download link...help!
    2009-09-19 12:09 PM
    Just donated..great theme...but also no link ...Helppp!!!!!
    2009-09-19 12:23 PM
    As a newbie, how do I drag/copy folders onto my iPhone?
    My OS is Windows Vista.
    I have iFile through Cydia, but I can only upload a file at a time.
    Is there an app which will copy folders at a time?
    Thanks and excuse my ignorance.
    I use iphonebrowser. It's really easy to use. Download it on to your pc then you just drag and drop the files onto the folders on the iPhone. Job done
    2009-09-19 01:28 PM
    Donation Sent!! Thanks for all your hard work on this theme, looks great!!
    2009-09-19 02:44 PM
    Yes, it does look great. I've been finding more and more over the last few days. Well worth $2, should be charging $5 as it is clearly worth it
    2009-09-19 04:38 PM
    Thanks Toyvan!! for all hard work in this theme and received today link!!downloading!!
    2009-09-19 04:54 PM
2,090 ... 234561454104 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD