Which is great, TV. But that's a whole new world for me... I can't SSH my phone, as yet.
    I'd really like those five dock icons to be just like the other GOC apps. Purely and simply because not everyone has the same priorities. For example, I rarely use the phone as a phone, so I wouldn't have that icon in that place...

well, I highly recommend that u search for the free resources here on mmi on how to use openSSH..it will make things for u, and for us, much easier! You'll wonder how u ever got by without it
    2010-03-17 07:44 PM
    ouu...! updates...! I likee..!!
    2010-03-18 02:25 PM
    toyvan, with your new update you have killed my iphone.
    Have only cydia and rock apps icons on my springboard. All the appstore apps dont exist more.
    itunes want install the new firmware 3.1.3
    you are GREAT
    thy 4 killing my iphone
    2010-03-18 05:59 PM
    I purchased this but i get sizemismatch in cydia!! Wanted to test this one out after liking ID3 so much!

Edit : Working now lol
    Last edited by guitarfreak26; 2010-03-18 at 08:39 PM.
    2010-03-18 08:24 PM
    toyvan, with your new update you have killed my iphone.
    Have only cydia and rock apps icons on my springboard. All the appstore apps dont exist more.
    itunes want install the new firmware 3.1.3
    you are GREAT
    thy 4 killing my iphone

first of all, I apologize that ur phone got messed up, BUT please don't blame it on my theme! I have had no other similar reports from this last update! U need to run iWipe Cache for all the app store icons to auto-create(wish I had a dime for every time I have posted that info)...and as far as ur firmware I have no clue what ur talking about - sorry

I purchased this but i get sizemismatch in cydia!! Wanted to test this one out after liking ID3 so much!

Edit : Working now lol
    did it "kill" ur iPhone as mentioned by hasbai above???
    2010-03-18 08:45 PM
    @toyvan
    iWipe Cache dont help me (have run it 50-60 times).
    itunes show only rock and cydia apps.
    at springboard are only rock and cydia apps to see.
    appstore dont show me the installed apps...at appstore stay the price from the installed apps!!!
    G.O.C. pro was the best and my only theme...and now forgetit!!! :-(
    musst now try to install again the 3.1.2 manually. hope i can it.
    2010-03-18 09:12 PM
    @hasbai.

dude. wait up. before pointing fingers at anyone or anyTHEME go do a little search in mmi about the issue u are having. there was a problem with Rock since the last 2-3 days ago. I even posted a warning here a few pages back warning ppl about this. it's not the theme. it's RYP. hang on let me get the directory that u need to go to to delete .log file. I'm guessig ur phone is prompting u to delete some media because disk is full right..?

http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...tinuously.html

that's the link to the thread where everyone is having the same issues as u bro. and not one mentioned ANYTHING about G.O.C. causing the problem. in fact, I personally had the issues that u did. my cousin had WORSE issues. nothing to do with GOC I assure u.

if u can actually switch ur phone on then either ssh or use iFile and navigate here... private/var/mobile/Library/RYP/logs

and delete the huge .log file in there.. then reboot your phone.

sorry but for more help go to the link above. this is G.O.C's turf and I think I've went quite off topic already.. thanks! hope all works out for u.
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-03-19 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-19 05:00 AM
    ^+1. No doubt. Applying the GOC Theme update could not have hosed your phone. I think it is that Rock log file thing. Many others have seen that as well. Luckily, I did not.
    2010-03-19 05:07 AM
    Kwickone... Your emote looks like my boss!!
    Professional Numptie
    2010-03-19 08:13 AM
    LOL

Wish I could take credit for the pic...but that is about the extent of my graphics skills anyway
    kwickone I.T.H.
    2010-03-19 05:02 PM
    @hasbai.

dude. wait up. before pointing fingers at anyone or anyTHEME go do a little search in mmi about the issue u are having. there was a problem with Rock since the last 2-3 days ago. I even posted a warning here a few pages back warning ppl about this. it's not the theme. it's RYP. hang on let me get the directory that u need to go to to delete .log file. I'm guessig ur phone is prompting u to delete some media because disk is full right..?

http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...tinuously.html

that's the link to the thread where everyone is having the same issues as u bro. and not one mentioned ANYTHING about G.O.C. causing the problem. in fact, I personally had the issues that u did. my cousin had WORSE issues. nothing to do with GOC I assure u.

if u can actually switch ur phone on then either ssh or use iFile and navigate here... private/var/mobile/Library/RYP/logs

and delete the huge .log file in there.. then reboot your phone.

sorry but for more help go to the link above. this is G.O.C's turf and I think I've went quite off topic already.. thanks! hope all works out for u.
    thanks for the detailed info...hopefully this was the culprit and fix..I knew it wasn't my theme's fault!

well ur boss looks like he would be easy to work for!
    2010-03-19 07:36 PM
    Nope, he's an arse hole!
    Professional Numptie
    2010-03-19 08:42 PM
    why..?? he walks around the office waving his arms around and stomp on his left feet all the time..?
    2010-03-20 01:56 AM
    why..?? he walks around the office waving his arms around and stomp on his left feet all the time..?
    Something like that.
    He wants everything doing in record time. Only, he hasn't even orders the materials in to do the job! Then he gets all accusing. Wanker!
    Mind you, I'm exempt from his folly since late last year I threatened to make him horizontal! He keeps out of my way now.
    Professional Numptie
    2010-03-20 08:50 AM
    Hey dude I paid for your theme, its amazing, but I have one problem. In the Screenshots on RYP you got a 3x4 icon setup, but my theme had the 4x4 and it covers up the date at the top. I believe I installed everything correctly, so im not sure whats wrong. Can you walk me through the process to fix this?

-Andrew
    2010-03-21 08:10 PM
    Hey dude I paid for your theme, its amazing, but I have one problem. In the Screenshots on RYP you got a 3x4 icon setup, but my theme had the 4x4 and it covers up the date at the top. I believe I installed everything correctly, so im not sure whats wrong. Can you walk me through the process to fix this?

-Andrew
    Hi Andrew.
    You'll need to install iBlank and BlankNull.
    Open iBlank, it's an app just like your others. From here you can create invisable icons. You can then drag them to the desired position. So in effect, you are putting a row of blank app at the top of each page. Then fill the rest of the page with your usable apps.
    Professional Numptie
    2010-03-21 09:10 PM
    It worked! Thank you very much my good sir!
    2010-03-22 12:04 AM
    good that it worked out well..! read post 1 and there will be more help there if u ever need it.

@british
    nice tutorial!
    2010-03-22 01:47 AM
    Just wondering if iblanks causes any errors? Not sure if it does but remember reading at some stage that some people have had problems of not been able to delete created ones and didn't appear to be any way to remove them. Just checking before installing.
    2010-03-22 09:06 AM
    hey dark_angel!

u are partly right my friend. about a month or more ago yes there were small issues with the iBlank. but I assure u, personally, I've no issues with it since I first got it about almost 2 months ago. all's hood bro.
    2010-03-22 09:14 AM
2,090 ... 3341424344455393 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD