Hi Toyvan

Thanks for that, i am actually thinking maybe as i prefer text labels anyway, that maybe just a blank folder icon if thats possible? Then i would use same blank folder icon (renamed 7 times) for my 7 folders. I know it doesnt sound so pretty, but id be very happy with that.

So maybe a request for an icon of just a blank folder? Thanks

try this...just rename it accordingly
    Attached Images **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-folders.png 
    2010-04-28 05:54 PM
    Thats awesome, many thanks
    2010-04-29 07:41 AM
    you're welcome!
    2010-04-30 10:21 PM
    Does G.O.C pro work with 3.1.3 I'm on a 3gs I just did a jailbreak with spirit. I never had s problem on 3.1.2. I'm sure I'm doing it right made sure that G.O.C pro main theme is select and it's below the rest of the G.O.C items. Any help on this?
    2010-05-04 01:49 AM
    Does G.O.C pro work with 3.1.3 I'm on a 3gs I just did a jailbreak with spirit. I never had s problem on 3.1.2. I'm sure I'm doing it right made sure that G.O.C pro main theme is select and it's below the rest of the G.O.C items. Any help on this?
    It works fine! I am running 3.1.3 with Spirit jailbreak and Pro is installed up and running, all aspects. The only thing I have not figured out yet is Categories. Some are changing and some are not even using iWipe Cache. When/if I figure it out, I will post back.
    2010-05-04 02:21 AM
    Did you do anything special to get GOC pro to work and what version you using?
    2010-05-04 05:09 AM
    Did you do anything special to get GOC pro to work and what version you using?
    Not a thing. Updated to 3.1.3 (did not have a choice). Downloaded Spirit and re-jailbroke in less then 10 sec. Opened Cydia and installed MyWi(Rock)version which also installs Rock along with MyWi and went to my licenses and reinstalled G.O.C. Pro.

SSH'd back in and made my preference changes to Toy's theme and am right back where I was before I upgraded. Nothing new, nothing special.
    2010-05-04 08:04 PM
    hmm.. did u get a legit copy of the theme..? u did buy it right off either cydia or rock..?
    2010-05-05 03:19 AM
    ugh, sorry if this question was asked before but...

for G.O.C, when i put the necessary icons on the dock, the icons appear to be shifted down slightly so they don't align properly with the dock image.

any help/suggestions?

thanks!
    2010-05-05 03:35 AM
    hi, why can't i download g.o.c pro via cyder 2? i keep getting an exclamation mark? ..and is this theme free? thanks
    2010-05-06 08:46 AM
    It works fine! I am running 3.1.3 with Spirit jailbreak and Pro is installed up and running, all aspects. The only thing I have not figured out yet is Categories. Some are changing and some are not even using iWipe Cache. When/if I figure it out, I will post back.
    hey [email protected] may want to try CategoriesSB(.99 cents)- this allows the auto-create icons to show up in each category folder...

ugh, sorry if this question was asked before but...

for G.O.C, when i put the necessary icons on the dock, the icons appear to be shifted down slightly so they don't align properly with the dock image.

any help/suggestions?

thanks!

post a screenshot please...usually this happens if you're using glass orb color dock icons with goc pro dock....

hi, why can't i download g.o.c pro via cyder 2? i keep getting an exclamation mark? ..and is this theme free? thanks
    if you're getting this theme for free then it's a cracked version - try buying and installing it via Rock..u can install 'RockApp' via Cydia....
    2010-05-06 07:43 PM
    G.O.C. Pro is only currently available through Rock Your Phone. It is not available through Cydia, you can install RockApp and then you must purchase G.O.C. Pro.

It is the "Pro" Version of Glass Orb Colored and thus is a paid version and worth every penny of it!

hey [email protected] may want to try CategoriesSB(.99 cents)- this allows the auto-create icons to show up in each category folder...
    PURCHASED and installing now. Categories used to work fine, do not know what has changed but oh well...Thanks for the recommendation!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-05-06 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-06 10:25 PM
    PURCHASED and installing now. Categories used to work fine, do not know what has changed but oh well...Thanks for the recommendation!
    You're welcome..did it solve your issues?
    2010-05-08 04:48 AM
    You're welcome..did it solve your issues?
    Works perfect! Actually I like this version of categories a whole lot more then the previous and it will far surpass what Apple is giving us with 4.0. Guess I will just keep jail-breaking until they let you sell your theme to us in iTunes!!!
    2010-05-08 05:05 AM
    Hey tov does this work with the iPad?
    2010-05-08 07:03 AM
    thx for your sharing

its free???wherer is the download link?

anyway thx again
    Last edited by akiralee; 2010-05-08 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-08 07:14 AM
    pls make a way to install this theme using the pc..it's impossible to download the theme on rock!!!! been trying for 3 days now! about to give up...willing to support your work but pls..make it possible to install via pc using the iphonebrowser or something.....
    2010-05-10 08:38 AM
    I was having similar difficulties until I went to winterboard | Select Themes, and I noticed that in the list was, among many other, not only G.O.C. PRO, but also G.O.C. Pro - Customized. Moved the 'customized' one above the PRO one, selected them both, and now I have all Orb icons. I haven't a clue how this line showed up in Themes, nor what I did to make it there, but there is also a 'customized' one for the ipod too, neither one of which I've ever used. Is this normal stuff that is happening?

Works perfect! Actually I like this version of categories a whole lot more then the previous and it will far surpass what Apple is giving us with 4.0. Guess I will just keep jail-breaking until they let you sell your theme to us in iTunes!!!
    How are you getting CategoriesSB to work without installing Categories also. If you only install Categories and go to a created folder, you can see the 'i' in the bottom right corner that everyone is talking about. Once you install CategoriesSB (over Categories), the same screen that showed the 'i' in your categories folder that takes you to the categories app to change things, now seems to be hidden by the dock. Unless I am missing something, CategoriesSB is not a standalone app, no?

Is it possible with G.O.C. Pro to replace the dots that display the pages you have that are between the screen page and the dock, with the day and date (in small print?). I've seen this done on other themes and was wondering if this is a possibility in G.O.C. Pro?

I've seen the BubbleDot theme, but this obviously is taking the area to a new level, maybe?
    Last edited by rebraun; 2010-05-10 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-10 07:41 PM
    I was having similar difficulties until I went to winterboard | Select Themes, and I noticed that in the list was, among many other, not only G.O.C. PRO, but also G.O.C. Pro - Customized. Moved the 'customized' one above the PRO one, selected them both, and now I have all Orb icons. I haven't a clue how this line showed up in Themes, nor what I did to make it there, but there is also a 'customized' one for the ipod too, neither one of which I've ever used. Is this normal stuff that is happening?

How are you getting CategoriesSB to work without installing Categories also. If you only install Categories and go to a created folder, you can see the 'i' in the bottom right corner that everyone is talking about. Once you install CategoriesSB (over Categories), the same screen that showed the 'i' in your categories folder that takes you to the categories app to change things, now seems to be hidden by the dock. Unless I am missing something, CategoriesSB is not a standalone app, no?

Is it possible with G.O.C. Pro to replace the dots that display the pages you have that are between the screen page and the dock, with the day and date (in small print?). I've seen this done on other themes and was wondering if this is a possibility in G.O.C. Pro?

I've seen the BubbleDot theme, but this obviously is taking the area to a new level, maybe?
    You do not need both Categories and CategoriesSB. Categories is the free version and somewhere along the line it stopped working like it used to. I was very proficient at merging both Pro and Categories and had helped other users out before. Something changed. CategoriesSB has fixed this and even though it is pay, works and looks better then the free version. CategoriesSB is a standalone app and just attaches itself to SB Settings. Categories was also a standalone app but created an icon on the iPhone SB does not...it stays in SB and works from there.

Bubbledots is a Winterboard theme and can be downloaded from Cydia. It changes the page dots on your springboard. Just make sure it is above GOC Pro in Winterboard.
    2010-05-10 09:05 PM
    I originally had Category installed alone. Then along came CategorySB and I bought it. I thought it was an enhancement to Category (if you read the current description of CategorySB it still seems to say it is an enhancement), and I installed that also. A toggle for CategorySB was not available to me in SBSettings | Set Toggles.

When I delete Category through Cydia, it also deletes my paid app CategorySB. When I reinstall CategorySB, it also installs Category without me asking. So the only way currently for me to have Category SB installed is to also have Category installed. It does speed up the Category folders like it should, but Category does not appear as a toggle option in SBSettings. Craziness.

thanks
    richard
    2010-05-10 09:52 PM
2,090 ... 3745464748495797 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD