I tried that. I also thought maybe I had discovered a new feature, in that I docked Skype on SBSettings while it was contained in a categories folder. I removed the skype dock icon, removed skype itself from a folder to an orbed icon on a page, used iwipecache, then docked Skype on SBSettings again and have the same result.

Also, as an aside, once I get this issue resolved, can I use the program "Shrink" to actually shrink an orbed icon down some? Very cool if so.

Can you tell me where all these SBSetting dock icons are located?

thanks.
    please read my 'EDIT' above...the sbsetting dock icons are grabbed from the theme's 'Icons' folder..for example private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons - I don't use shrink, but yes, it does let u make icons smaller...
    2010-05-19 07:32 PM
    All is well and time to move on to iTopSB. :-)

I placed the icon in /Library/Themes/G.O.C.Pro.theme/icons which pushes the files to /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C.Pro.theme/icons. That way I only have to remember to backup one folder.

The SBSetting Dock gods smile upon us as it shrinks to its proper size when docked, which more than explains why the Categories icon appeared proper after installation of SBSetting and apple apps didn't but cydia apps did (for the most part, depending upon your icon folder.) Cool.

I am at peace.

regards.
    Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-.jpg  
    2010-05-19 09:21 PM
    I am using GOC Pro and are trying to get blank icons into categories but I don't see them when I go to add icons. I use iBlank to create the blank icons and are using categories and categoriessb - all latest versions.

Any help would be appreciated.
    2010-05-20 11:32 AM
    All is well and time to move on to iTopSB. :-)

I placed the icon in /Library/Themes/G.O.C.Pro.theme/icons which pushes the files to /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C.Pro.theme/icons. That way I only have to remember to backup one folder.

The SBSetting Dock gods smile upon us as it shrinks to its proper size when docked, which more than explains why the Categories icon appeared proper after installation of SBSetting and apple apps didn't but cydia apps did (for the most part, depending upon your icon folder.) Cool.

I am at peace.

regards.
    glad u got it all sorted out

I am using GOC Pro and are trying to get blank icons into categories but I don't see them when I go to add icons. I use iBlank to create the blank icons and are using categories and categoriessb - all latest versions.

Any help would be appreciated.
    please refer to my first post on how to use iBlank and set things up - btw, u can use categories/sb with my theme, but it by user option only, and my theme setup does not depend on it...
    2010-05-20 07:27 PM
    I have used iblank, categories and categoriessb with your theme with no worries for several months. I just can't figure out how to get the blank icons into each category so I can blank out the top row there so it's the same as the rest of my springboard.
    2010-05-20 11:39 PM
    I have used iblank, categories and categoriessb with your theme with no worries for several months. I just can't figure out how to get the blank icons into each category so I can blank out the top row there so it's the same as the rest of my springboard.
    blanks do not go inside the categories folders...I don't even think that's possible -
    2010-05-21 04:16 AM
    I guess that's what I am trying to establish -is it possible at all to get blank icons into my category folders. Might have to go and find a categories related thread for that one. Thought at least someone else using goc pro might of tried doing this.
    2010-05-21 04:28 AM
    What you ask is not an option. No one has ever wanted to alter categories folders because it never remains open. Each folder is only open long enough to open an app then its closed. Adding Blank icons to category folders is just wasting space and adding more programing alterations to an already somewhat fragile system.

Sorry for the bad news
    2010-05-21 04:32 AM
    Thanks for your answer on the blanks in categories folders (or the fact it doesn't look to be possible).

Just another one - I have successfully put in a video wallpaper and selected it above all the G.O.C Pro ones, but the date widget disappears. I have also tried putting the Wallpaper.mp4 into the Date widget folder and changing the html code to look at the mp4 file as opposed to the png file - didn't work.

Any ideas here? I have searched everywhere (including this thread) and cannot find how to have a video wallpaper and the date widget still there.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2010-05-24 at 02:58 AM.
    2010-05-24 02:54 AM
    Thanks for your answer on the blanks in categories folders (or the fact it doesn't look to be possible).

Just another one - I have successfully put in a video wallpaper and selected it above all the G.O.C Pro ones, but the date widget disappears. I have also tried putting the Wallpaper.mp4 into the Date widget folder and changing the html code to look at the mp4 file as opposed to the png file - didn't work.

Any ideas here? I have searched everywhere (including this thread) and cannot find how to have a video wallpaper and the date widget still there.

Cheers.
    This one I am not familiar with as I have never used video wallpaper. I am assuming that the conflict lies with where you have video wallpaper app in winterboard in conjunction with the date app. I would make sure that BossPaper is unchecked and insure that the date widget is below your video wallpaper but both are above G.O.C. Pro. If that does not work then my best guess is that video wallpaper is not compatible with Pro...that is only a guess though.

Good Luck
    2010-05-24 04:42 AM

Cheers.
    sorry, video wallpaper is not compatible with the date widget...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-05-24 at 07:50 PM.
    2010-05-24 07:39 PM
    sorry, video wallpaper is not compatible with the date widget...
    Thanks for your reply. I am resigned to the fact they video wallpaper and date widget cannot co-exist.

One weird thing is since I installed the 3D Fiction III video wallpaper my battery is draining at a very quick rate - even when I deselect it. It went from 70% down to 15% overnight while it was asleep (and the video wallpaper was not selected in winterboard - just the GOC Pro). Normally I drop 5% - 10% max.

I have since uninstalled it and will monitor the battery drain to see if it goes back to normal.
    2010-05-25 02:32 AM
    Just purchased this theme! Awesome!
    2010-05-25 02:30 PM
    Cannot Update Error 403 Forbidden on http://apt.modmyi.com...
    whats wrong?
    Last edited by Phyllo; 2010-05-25 at 11:19 PM.
    2010-05-25 11:16 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I am resigned to the fact they video wallpaper and date widget cannot co-exist.

One weird thing is since I installed the 3D Fiction III video wallpaper my battery is draining at a very quick rate - even when I deselect it. It went from 70% down to 15% overnight while it was asleep (and the video wallpaper was not selected in winterboard - just the GOC Pro). Normally I drop 5% - 10% max.

I have since uninstalled it and will monitor the battery drain to see if it goes back to normal.
    I do not support 3D fiction, however I know that it is in fact a HUGE resource hog and battery killer!!

Just purchased this theme! Awesome!
    Cheers!

Cannot Update Error 403 Forbidden on Index of /...
    whats wrong?
    can u be more specific on what you're trying to do? if u previously purchased my theme via Cydia/Appsidy, u need to log on to Rock with the same login information used when you first purchased my theme via Cydia/Appsidy. If you don't have Rock, please install 'RockApp' via Cydia. You should then be able to install the latest, and all future updates, of my theme via Rock..
    2010-05-26 12:22 AM
    Its purchased via cydia...
    2010-05-26 12:26 AM
    Its purchased via cydia...

and I told u in my above post what u need to do...
    2010-05-26 12:45 AM
    I know you posted about getting the updates via rock so this is FYI as what cydia owners see.

2010-05-26 03:39 AM
    I know you posted about getting the updates via rock so this is FYI as what cydia owners see.

when does this error appear? if u try to install G.O.C. Pro? I am unable to reproduce the same error page...
    2010-05-26 04:56 AM
    That was the same error message I got through Cydia. After a timeout error and successfully updating a second program, the install worked for me through Rock.
    2010-05-26 06:16 AM
2,090 ... 40484950515260100 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD