hahahaha ;-)

ok I have now understood! It is. Thank you. Perfect. Honestly, I have your theme over 1 year and I've tested many. There is nothing better! keep it up. But I miss the opportunity to put your own image in the Home Screen.
    To be able to put your own image in the Home Screen you must delete the G.O.C. wallpaper which is located in either:
    /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Wallpaper.png
    or
    /Library/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Wallpaper.png

Respring and then you will be able to set your own wallpaper via the Apple Settings app.
    2010-07-23 08:44 AM
    thank you my friend!!
    2010-07-23 08:45 AM
    Hi TV,

is there any chance to have the iRealSMS app icon similar to the regular SMS icon on the dock? See below images. The iRealSMS app is the one on the right on the first picture attached.
    Here ya go. In the "Icons" folder I found 4 icons for this app. You may have to copy my version and over-right all 4 of these:
    iReal.png
    iRealQuickReply.png
    iRealQuickSMS.png
    iRealSMS.png

Good luck
    Attached Images **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-irealsms.png 
    2010-07-23 09:07 AM
    Here ya go. In the "Icons" folder I found 4 icons for this app. You may have to copy my version and over-right all 4 of these:
    iReal.png
    iRealQuickReply.png
    iRealQuickSMS.png
    iRealSMS.png

Good luck
    I've tried to overwrite those icons with the one you attached but when I open it, it is still the old one with the Orb Strange!
    I even deleted them and copied them to the Icon folder and nothing, is there any other folder I need check?
    Thanks by the way!

Edit: after respringing, the new icon is displayed thanks you very much.
    Quick question, if a new G.O.C. version is released, should i do the same iRealSMS icon overwrite?
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 2010-07-23 at 06:24 PM.
    2010-07-23 04:39 PM
    I'm new to G.O.C. pro. I downloaded it last night on my 3GS with 3.1.3 (new bootrom). I've noticed that i'm not able to change the sliders and docks and all the G.O.C. options. I tried iWipe Cache and I deleted all the springboard cache files. The only difference were that mine werent in the /var/mobile/Library/Caches/ directory. They were in /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/. Would that make a difference?
    2010-07-23 05:05 PM
    I'm new to G.O.C. pro. I downloaded it last night on my 3GS with 3.1.3 (new bootrom). I've noticed that i'm not able to change the sliders and docks and all the G.O.C. options. I tried iWipe Cache and I deleted all the springboard cache files. The only difference were that mine werent in the /var/mobile/Library/Caches/ directory. They were in /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/. Would that make a difference?
    in winterboard just drag all g.o.c options over the theme
    2010-07-23 05:24 PM
    What do you mean? s1|3nt? I put all the GOC stuff on the top of winterboard and nothing else is enabled. I'm still having problems with some of the icons not showing up as orbs and also when I change the dock or sliders, they don't change.
    2010-07-23 06:26 PM
    TV, I have been using G.O.C. Pro for a while now and decided to come here and register just to tell you how much I love this theme! I have tried several themes but one thing that really irritates me about others is the fact that they only have a few icons of the popular programs. That drives my OCD crazy, LOL. I love the fact that this theme auto creates icons. I only have about 3-4 icons that don't match and I plan on manually making them to match.

The only thing I am not a fan of is the whole "fake blank" thing. I came across a 3rd party app that I totally love and use. The app is called Iconoclasm and I got it from Cydia for $3.00 and it is a life saver to me and worth every penny. It's a pretty simple app to get the hang of to use. If anyone spends the money on the app, I am attaching the *.plist file that you use for the weather widget!!

After you install Iconoclasm, use whatever app you want to put this plist file into: /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts

NOTE: Change the file extension from "txt" to "plist" on the GOC Pro (4x3).txt file.
    Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-sample.png  
    Attached Files
    2010-07-23 06:34 PM
    The only thing I am not a fan of is the whole "fake blank" thing. I came across a 3rd party app that I totally love and use. The app is called Iconoclasm and I got it from Cydia for $3.00 and it is a life saver to me and worth every penny. It's a pretty simple app to get the hang of to use. If anyone spends the money on the app, I am attaching the *.plist file that you use for the weather widget!!
    [/B]
    Great suggestion but Iconoclasm is making my springboard to crash a lot with the safe mode stuff. I actually had to uninstall it to have a "normal life" on my iPhone. That's a shame!
    2010-07-23 06:59 PM
    Edit: after respringing, the new icon is displayed thanks you very much.
    Quick question, if a new G.O.C. version is released, should i do the same iRealSMS icon overwrite?
    Yes you will have to make the change after every update.
    2010-07-23 07:09 PM
    Great suggestion but Iconoclasm is making my springboard to crash a lot with the safe mode stuff. I actually had to uninstall it to have a "normal life" on my iPhone. That's a shame!
    Really? What model iPhone do you have and what OS version? I have not had any problems with that software at all. I am running 3.1.2 that is faked out to 3.1.3.
    2010-07-23 07:10 PM
    What do you mean? s1|3nt? I put all the GOC stuff on the top of winterboard and nothing else is enabled. I'm still having problems with some of the icons not showing up as orbs and also when I change the dock or sliders, they don't change.
    i meant put all the g.o.c option(dock sliders etc.) above G.O.C PRO
    2010-07-23 07:11 PM
    Really? What model iPhone do you have and what OS version? I have not had any problems with that software at all. I am running 3.1.2 that is faked out to 3.1.3.
    I have a 3GS and the same as you, 3.1.2 faked out to 3.1.3. Not really sure what could cause this. Kind of frustrating, I've uninstall and reinstall Iconoclasm and nothing, at the end, I gave up!
    2010-07-23 07:21 PM
    s1|3nt I did that and everything seems to work (thanks!), except for the docks. Do you have a screenshot of the proper order that everything should be in?

Thanks again!
    2010-07-23 09:07 PM
    hi ive just downloaded goc pro in my iphone 3gs and im just a newbie here, but i have some little questions....

i konow that all options should ve in top of g.o.c. pro but how can i transform my time and date in the lock screen in a g.o.c. form cause it look like default, i want the time and date like the screen shots of g.o.c.

and how can i dock 5 icons because its only 4 an i want my phone icon to be in the middle,

thanks in advance i really love this theme!

please help me cant make my dock icons 5, eventhough i arrange it to safari, mail, phone, messages and ipod cant insert the ipod, thanks in advance guys!
    Last edited by bri1989; 2010-07-24 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-24 01:19 AM
    hi ive just downloaded goc pro in my iphone 3gs and im just a newbie here, but i have some little questions....

i konow that all options should ve in top of g.o.c. pro but how can i transform my time and date in the lock screen in a g.o.c. form cause it look like default, i want the time and date like the screen shots of g.o.c.

and how can i dock 5 icons because its only 4 an i want my phone icon to be in the middle,

please help me cant make my dock icons 5, eventhough i arrange it to safari, mail, phone, messages and ipod cant insert the ipod, thanks in advance guys!
    u have to install five icon dock from cydia
    2010-07-24 01:20 AM

Please read post 1 of this thread. All your questions are answered there through complete step by step instructions.

Good Luck and Enjoy the Greatest Theme Ever!
    2010-07-24 02:54 AM
    thank you for the replies my dock icons now are ok, so how can i change the time font in the lock screeb just like in the screen shots of r.o.c.?
    2010-07-24 06:15 AM
    Does someone have problems with the weatherSB update? I only can see an update value when respringing/rebooting
    My weather values keep undated unless I respring, does anyone have the same issue?
    2010-07-24 02:07 PM
    Hello,

I'm sorry if this has been answered and if it's a noob question. I recently got into the jailbreak scene and was wondering if this theme has a disable option?
    Was just wondering as sometimes i may want to revert back to the old look and then back to this theme.

Thanks in advance.
    2010-07-24 04:26 PM
2,090 ... 1050585960616270 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD