A quick dumb question before I start tinkering with this theme tonight. Like I said before it has been a while since I've played with a jb phone. Am I going to have to down load the winscp(something like that) program to ssh into my phone or can I fix this theme through my phone? Thanks for all the help guys. I'll be back later tonight to see who's up
    2010-08-09 10:00 PM
    A quick dumb question before I start tinkering with this theme tonight. Like I said before it has been a while since I've played with a jb phone. Am I going to have to down load the winscp(something like that) program to ssh into my phone or can I fix this theme through my phone? Thanks for all the help guys. I'll be back later tonight to see who's up
    I use ifunbox and it works fine since winscp won't work
    2010-08-09 10:07 PM
    =====================
    3.0 Update!
    *App Store icons now auto-create on iPhone 4
    *Added "Folder" icon when creating app folders(iPhone 4)
    *Removed icon shadows on dock & springboard(iPhone 4)
    *Added more Rock & Cydia icons

=====================
    What do I need to do to obtain these updates?
    2010-08-09 10:10 PM
    WinSCP Version 4.2.7 (Build 758) works fine. Yes you will need as it is not advisable to work through your iPhone, you cant create backups in case you mess up. Work through your desktop and back up each folder that you want to alter before making changes.

With iFunbox, you can not open the files and alter code. You can only work with images in iFunBox. This is my opinion and experience, not taking away from Geet

What do I need to do to obtain these updates?
    It should be showing on Rock...OOOPS that was a different update for me...I had already installed version 3, it had released two days ago on Rock

iight how.s this now boss?

PERFECT! I will get the .psd from TV when he is not so busy so I can create with the orb effect. For now it works just fine!

Thank You!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-09 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-09 10:18 PM
    I went through cydia. Did I mess up?
    2010-08-09 10:20 PM
    I went through cydia. Did I mess up?
    No...just usually takes them longer to load updates.
    Check your version by going to Cydia, Manage, Packages and Select G.O.C. PRO...it should say 3.0 at the top.
    2010-08-09 10:23 PM
    I just got the rock app anyway and noticed that the update is available but it keeps showing error. Guess I'll just wait for cydia
    2010-08-09 10:29 PM
    I just got the rock app anyway and noticed that the update is available but it keeps showing error. Guess I'll just wait for cydia
    Uninstall through Cydia and reinstall through Rock...you have two conflicting licenses.
    2010-08-09 10:30 PM
    Uninstall through Cydia and reinstall through Rock...you have two conflicting licenses.
    Lol, damn. I uninstalled through cydia now it's not available through rock.
    2010-08-09 10:52 PM
    Lol, damn. I uninstalled through cydia now it's not available through rock.
    I thought you said you purchased the ROCK version?

If so go to Rock App, select Manage, License Central and if you purchased it through Rock it will be there and you can reinstall. If not then you have two choices, reinstall through Cydia or purchase through Rock and use Rock to update all future versions of PRO. I have licenses in both Cydia and Rock but thats cause I think ToyVan deserves the money for the theme that Rocks the iPhone world and I had no problems with paying for it twice! But that is me
    2010-08-09 10:56 PM
    2010-08-09 11:12 PM
    Danny...found out your problem...You are running both Glass Orb Color and G.O.C. Pro...they conflict! Shut down Glass Orb Pro...in fact uninstall it...you do not need it
    2010-08-09 11:19 PM
    Ah..I see. Will do and try it again tonight when I get home. Am I SSH'ing into the correct folder? Also wasn't there a date AND time widget in the GOC Pro theme? Or were they always seperate?
    Last edited by DannyJ31; 2010-08-09 at 11:42 PM.
    2010-08-09 11:23 PM
    Okay everyone, I have permission to release my date widget changes. You only have to rename the same file in the folder and then drop this one in and it will shift the date bar down. To make this work though you need to have top two rows clear which is why I used Iconoclast and 5x5 setup.

Delete everything in parenthesies. I have to find the datewidget.png and move it to here as I already posted it somewhere in here.

Sorry, had to zip everything to get it loaded.

To Change the color from Teal to your choice, Use these HTML COLOR CODES
    Attached Files
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-10 at 12:17 AM.
    2010-08-09 11:33 PM
    Ah..I see. Will do and try it again tonight when I get home. Am I SSH'ing into the correct folder? Also wasn't there a date AND time widget in the GOC Pro theme? Or were they always seperate?
    Once you uninstall Glass Orb...you should see nothing but G.O.C. Pro ???? all are identified as PRO but dont delete anything, just uninstall using cydia
    2010-08-09 11:50 PM
    No, I uninstalled glass orb and my icons appear now. What I'm talking about this line from page 1 of this thread:
    "G.O.C. PRO_WeatherSB" & "G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date" Set-up.
    I was wondering if there is just one widget for both weather and date.
    2010-08-09 11:56 PM
    Okay everyone, I have permission to release my date widget changes. You only have to rename the same file in the folder and then drop this one in and it will shift the date bar down. To make this work though you need to have top two rows clear which is why I used Iconoclast and 5x5 setup.

Delete everything in parenthesies. I have to find the datewidget.png and move it to here as I already posted it somewhere in here.

Sorry, had to zip everything to get it loaded.
    Hi [email protected], let me see if I understood your instructions, the files in the zip must be located in the G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget.them folder?

In other set of questions, how to change the losckscreen wallpaper? I tried to manually replace LockBackground.png in var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme but nothing.

Thanks
    2010-08-09 11:56 PM
    No, I uninstalled glass orb and my icons appear now. What I'm talking about this line from page 1 of this thread:
    "G.O.C. PRO_WeatherSB" & "G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date" Set-up.
    I was wondering if there is just one widget for both weather and date.
    Currently only WeatherSB is available and you will have to update the code posted by serpent330 a page or two back. The next update posted by TV will have the fixed WeatherSB and WeatherSB+Date

Hi [email protected], let me see if I understood your instructions, the files in the zip must be located in the G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget.them folder?

In other set of questions, how to change the losckscreen wallpaper? I tried to manually replace LockBackground.png in var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme but nothing.

Thanks
    Yes...you can replace the same named files in the DateWidget.theme folder and also the same files in the BossPaper.theme folder but it does not work correctly right now, so just use the DateWidget folder.

Your file name looks correct and so does the path. I am using a high rez wallpaper and did name it LockBackground.png and it worked just fine. Make sure it is replacing the other file and make sure all letters are correct in lower and upper case.

If you all want to change the font color from my teal choice, HERE is the link to the HTML color codes.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-10 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-10 12:13 AM
    Yes...you can replace the same named files in the DateWidget.theme folder and also the same files in the BossPaper.theme folder but it does not work correctly right now, so just use the DateWidget folder.

Your file name looks correct and so does the path. I am using a high rez wallpaper and did name it LockBackground.png and it worked just fine. Make sure it is replacing the other file and make sure all letters are correct in lower and upper case.

If you all want to change the font color from my teal choice, HERE is the link to the HTML color codes.
    Done! I have weathersb + datewidget working on my ios 4.0.1.
    The only problem I have is that I cannot install Iconoclasm because it crashes my SB hiding lots of apps. That's why I cannot have 5x5. Even though I was able to install Five Column SB but honestly it does not look very good. Any other recommendation?

I have attached a picture of my front screen.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-image1.jpg  
    2010-08-10 12:26 AM
    Done! I have weathersb + datewidget working on my ios 4.0.1.
    The only problem I have is that I cannot install Iconoclasm because it crashes my SB hiding lots of apps. That's why I cannot have 5x5. Even though I was able to install Five Column SB but honestly it does not look very good. Any other recommendation?

I have attached a picture of my front screen.

Thanks.
    LOOKIN GOOD!!! I would replace those three middle apps with blanks. Just keep your most important/used on front page and if you have to create a folder and put it in the middle somewhere. If you look at mine, I put one up on top row between weather image and city/temp. It is lookin good though...job well done!
    2010-08-10 12:35 AM
2,090 ... 1757656667686977 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD