Hi TV. attached screenshots for the Cydia apps not Orb on my iPhone.

Regards from Costa Rica!
    here's your icons..u can manually add them via ssh or wait until I release the next update. SwirlyMMS2 has always given ppl trouble because of the 2 in the upper right corner..not sure how to name this - I don't have that app, so no way for me to test right now..
    Attached Images **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-movieland.png **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-openstreamer.png **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-pirni.png **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-tapp.png **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-cylay.png 
    2010-08-11 01:47 AM
    so do i have too ssh to fix my weather or will the new update fix it? I really dont want to ssh into my phone if i dont have to. (im skeered) I can wait if an update will fix it.
    2010-08-11 02:04 AM
    First off, let me say I appreciate the work and assistance you guys are giving me. because let's face it, you don't have to do a goddamn thing to help anyone. But i understand you guy's frame of mind. So, again, good looking out.

That being said, my only issues are:
    1. Wallpaper (vertical blank rectangle)
    2. Icons (Can you make orbs of the square ones in my pic, please?
    3. Ibnyaffa's name in the status bar is akin to someone having their wife's name tattooed on their chest. But i want this tat gone! Can you help a fella out???
    1. I have never seen that problem before - what happens when u disable my theme?
    2. Icons attached below..
    3. do u have MIM(make it mine) installed? if so, uninstall it and it should get rid of that tattoo
    Attached Images **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-iforum-x.png **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-iforum.png **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-poof.png **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-texas-poker.png 
    2010-08-11 02:04 AM
    so do i have too ssh to fix my weather or will the new update fix it? I really dont want to ssh into my phone if i dont have to. (im skeered) I can wait if an update will fix it.
    yes, u will have to SSH into your device, but u can use iFile found on Rock or Cydia, and do it right from your device..read my first post for instructions and don't be skuuured
    2010-08-11 02:09 AM
    Thanks for the fast answer....

And now: i have a big trouble with this version and the icons:

The contacts and the settings icons are wrong, i have changed the icons in the older version to smaler icons, after the last update
    i can copy the smaller versions of may icons ... without any effekt. I hafe goc pro completly deinstaled, the winterboar reinstalled and the icon caches cleared... the problem is the same.
    Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-img_0276.png  
    Attached Images **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-settings.png **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-contacts.png 
    2010-08-11 02:14 AM
    yes, u will have to SSH into your device, but u can use iFile found on Rock or Cydia, and do it right from your device..read my first post for instructions and don't be skuuured
    ok, let me get this straigh. I can change my weather just by going to iFile from my device? I did read your instructions on page 1. It talks about going into SSH then (if im reading correctly) it says OR you can go through iFile. I got the code and everything. Sorry, i know you here the same thing over and over....
    2010-08-11 02:32 AM
    First off, let me say I appreciate the work and assistance you guys are giving me. because let's face it, you don't have to do a goddamn thing to help anyone. But i understand you guy's frame of mind. So, again, good looking out.

That being said, my only issues are:
    1. Wallpaper (vertical blank rectangle)
    2. Icons (Can you make orbs of the square ones in my pic, please?
    3. Ibnyaffa's name in the status bar is akin to someone having their wife's name tattooed on their chest. But i want this tat gone! Can you help a fella out???
    Turn Off the Pro carrier and the Rainbow one in winterboard. I am not familiar with the bottom two in your winterboard screenshot.
    Also, does the black square go away if you turn of PRO?

TV already fixed your icon issue...just ssh in and drop them into your icon folder in PRO.theme

I will be on for about 2 more hours.

Thanks for the fast answer....

And now: i have a big trouble with this version and the icons:

The contacts and the settings icons are wrong, i have changed the icons in the older version to smaler icons, after the last update
    i can copy the smaller versions of may icons ... without any effekt. I hafe goc pro completly deinstaled, the winterboar reinstalled and the icon caches cleared... the problem is the same.
    You do not have a problem. The dock was designed for the specific icons that were there. Safari, Mail, Phone, MMS, iPod
    If you want different images there, then you need to either make them in photo shop or request them to be made in the Glass Orb Color thread the link is in post one. They may already be made and stored on the Zumo Data base. Your other one is foreign so am not familiar with it. If you find a large image, then it also can be made in the thread mentioned above. We need an image that is at least 120x120 and we can make it high rez.
    Then you will just ssh in and drop them in the icon folder. They have to be named exactly like the ones already there.

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-11 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-11 02:41 AM
    in the old version, i have copied my icons in the icons folder for my config, and this works, in the new version not :/
    See attachement in my last thread.
    2010-08-11 02:49 AM
    ok, let me get this straigh. I can change my weather just by going to iFile from my device? I did read your instructions on page 1. It talks about going into SSH then (if im reading correctly) it says OR you can go through iFile. I got the code and everything. Sorry, i know you here the same thing over and over....
    a.t...sorry it took so long to respond, I had to install iFile so that I could guide you.

When you open iFile look at the top right and use the black button until you see the / symbol.
    Now select the following: stash/themes/G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date.theme/Private/WeatherWidget/Private/configureMe.js
    Go down to line six and in between the "" just put in your zip and click done...that should do the trick. If you follow my exact instructions then you should be fine. Let me know...I will be here for another hour or so.

in the old version, i have copied my icons in the icons folder for my config, and this works, in the new version not :/
    See attachement in my last thread.
    var/stash/theme****/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-11 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-11 03:02 AM
    [email protected], sorry i took so long to reply (im at work) i do see the / then i have folders that say System, tmp, user, usr, var, .file and .rockapp....

wait a min....i might have it...
    Last edited by a.t.; 2010-08-11 at 04:07 AM.
    2010-08-11 04:04 AM
    1. I have never seen that problem before - what happens when u disable my theme? When I disable, wallpaper I chose prior to ur theme is set without any defects.
    2. Icons attached below.. Thanks. I appreciate it.
    3. do u have MIM(make it mine) installed? if so, uninstall it and it should get rid of that tattoo
    No, i don't have that installed. Any other ideas? I think i did a respring, and it was there. I really don't know. I was doing so much different stuff to get rid of the black rectangle, i don't know all of what i did or in what order any more.
    2010-08-11 04:46 AM
    now i sit patiently for the rest you guys rock!!
    Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-photo-1-.png  
    2010-08-11 04:55 AM
    Turn Off the Pro carrier and the Rainbow one in winterboard. I am not familiar with the bottom two in your winterboard screenshot.
    Also, does the black square go away if you turn of PRO?

TV already fixed your icon issue...just ssh in and drop them into your icon folder in PRO.theme

I will be on for about 2 more hours.
    Turned off Pro Carrier. Turned off Color Signal Bars. = a problem still.

Pro turned off = Black square (rectangle )gone
    2010-08-11 05:03 AM
    I'd like to thank Toy and [email protected] for all their support. I was a complete noob when I first jailbroke my phone, but now I'm very comfortable with ssh'ing, and making changes. THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

Toy, it IS the ONLY theme I'll ever need.
    2010-08-11 05:41 AM
    been playing around with the theme and with the help or tristan have this so far

Have a live water droplet wallpaper and added the dock icons from the glass orb color theme. Changed the color of the weather widget so i could see them better against the bright wallpaper but cant seem to find the section to change the color time color... any help? lol

2010-08-11 06:19 AM
    Turned off Pro Carrier. Turned off Color Signal Bars. = a problem still.

Pro turned off = Black square (rectangle )gone
    return your device to the nearest apple store...you clearly have a faulty device!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-08-11 at 07:08 AM.
    2010-08-11 07:05 AM
    can i use ifile to change the background?
    2010-08-11 07:11 AM
    toyvan i purchased the theme from rock and have been loving it but cant wait for the hd version so i would love to be a beta tester if you need one for hd i no what im doing when it comes to themes thanks
    2010-08-11 07:22 AM
    a.t...sorry it took so long to respond, I had to install iFile so that I could guide you.

When you open iFile look at the top right and use the black button until you see the / symbol.
    Now select the following: stash/themes/G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date.theme/Private/WeatherWidget/Private/configureMe.js
    Go down to line six and in between the "" just put in your zip and click done...that should do the trick. If you follow my exact instructions then you should be fine. Let me know...I will be here for another hour or so.

var/stash/theme****/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons
    I am in the uk does anyone know what to put in the configure me file for uk weather to work.

It is working on my phone just wrong area

Thanks.

Now IMPORTANTLY. If you are english and have an English device turn on summer board in winterboard ..
    VAN sent me a pm telling me now dock works.. ages for something so simple
    2010-08-11 10:20 AM
    check out page 1 it tells you to go to yahoo weather and type in you zip code. click 6-10 day extended forecast and in the address bar there should be a code...

this was mine in bold

weather.com - Search ResultsUSTX0881?par=yahoo&site=www.yahoo.com&promo=
    2010-08-11 11:49 AM
2,090 ... 2060686970717280 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD