thanks
    Bruciato
    2010-10-14 01:55 PM
    anyone know how to make the ios4 folders square again,
    i have tried to find it by ssh but i was unsuccessful
    please someone help
    thanks
    Bruciato
    SSH into your device and navigate to: private/var/stash/Themes or Themes.xxxxx(4.1 firmware)/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard - delete 'FolderIconBG.png', respring and enjoy your ugly default square folder icons
    2010-10-14 07:22 PM
    toyvan rocks!!
    one last thing then im happy
    i managed to have my own wallpaper but i cant figure out how to have my own lockscreen wallpaper
    anyone have any suggestions?
    thanks
    2010-10-17 12:47 AM
    Same way u changed ur wallpaper, put the choice of ur locksreen pic and rename it to LockBackground.png
    2010-10-18 12:33 AM
    toyvan rocks!!
    one last thing then im happy
    i managed to have my own wallpaper but i cant figure out how to have my own lockscreen wallpaper
    anyone have any suggestions?
    thanks

private/var/stash/Themes or Themes.xxxxx(4.1 firmware)/G.O.C. PRO.theme - and delete LockBackground.png then u can set your own locks screen wallpaper via camera roll/photo album -
    2010-10-18 09:30 PM
    I finally have LiveClock on my IPhone 3GS. I had to Ssh into it to change the icon so it orbed but it works. I'm so happy :-)

How did you get live clock to work
    Last edited by DannyJ31; 2010-10-19 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-19 01:32 AM
    Many of you have asked, and as many of you know, I always try my best to deliver. IMO, there are only a few "worthy" themes out there that deserve to compliment our beloved iPhones. So, naturally I felt it was time to step up my game to ensure that my Glass Orb themes are amongst the best. I have put a lot of effort and thought into making the G.O.C. PRO theme complete and just right. It is simple yet sophisticated, very clean and user friendly, not complicated! After-all, it is the only theme you'll ever need

G.O.C. PRO , iD3 , iTopSB , Glass Orb iPad & G.O.C. HD(iPhone 4 only! ARE AVAILABLE VIA ROCK & CYDIA!(install RockApp via Cydia). ONCE YOU LOGIN JUST DO A SEARCH FOR MY THEMES! DON'T FORGET TO RATE & LEAVE A REVIEW - THANK U ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF MY WORK! CHEERS

-ToyVan

G.O.C. PRO promo video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZW0TqDO1x0]YouTube - G.O.C. Pro[/ame]

Why go PRO?? Below is a list of new features.
    • Auto-creates all App Store icons(Please read below for more details)
    • Orb date widget(this feature is a selectable user option and is fully compatible w/ bosspaper)
    • Dialer & in-call dialer
    • Calculator
    • Compass(Yes! no more ugly woodgrain!)
    • UI Images, including Notes, Messages, Compass(3GS only), Weather, iPod etc..
    • Lockscreen background & slider + 4 optional sliders included
    • Lockscreen battery
    • New clear Glass Orb style dock + 2 optional docks
    • LiveClock & WeatherIcon themes included(must have these apps already installed)
    • Custom UI Sounds(user selectable via WinterBoard)
    • Default loading screens for all native iPhone apps and a few of the more popular third party apps.
    • The best support and community found on any other theme!

DO NOT ASK FOR CUSTOM ICONS IN THIS THREAD!! THIS IS FOR QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT ISSUES RELATED TO G.O.C. PRO! IF U NEED ADDITIONAL ICONS, PLEASE MAKE ALL REQUESTS HERE ...AND BE SURE TO READ THE "ICON REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS" ON MY FIRST POST THOROUGHLY!

CHANGELOG:
      -Fixed an issue with SMS/Messages app not being skinned on devices running 4.1 firmware
      -Added 'Game Center' icon
      *Added 'G.O.C. PRO_UserWallpaper' for iOS4 devices(can now set your own wallpaper on springboard from camera roll/photo album! make sure this option is at the very top position in winterboard - respring is required after choosing your own wallpaper)
      *Added NoDocked & NoUndocked labels(iOS4 support)
      *Added more Cydia icons
      *Weather should now be more accurately displayed
      *Added more Rock & Cydia icons
      *HTML code fixes for Weather+Date & Date Widgets(thanks to Serpent330)
      *Various UI image fixes(status wi-fi bars, signal strength bars & battery etc.)
      *Weather widget now works on all devices running iOS4(select G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date.theme via WinterBoard, make sure it is above G.O.C. PRO and unselect G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget.theme) Scroll down for more details!
      *Added Rock & Cydia icons
      *App Store icons now auto-create on iPhone 4(read below)
      *Added "Folder" icon when creating app folders(iPhone 4)
      *Removed icon shadows on dock & springboard(iPhone 4)
      *App Store icons now auto-create on devices running iOS4(read below)
      *Added "Folder" icon when creating app folders
      *Removed icon shadows on dock(iOS4)
      *Made the iPod/Music player theme a user option. Now users can see complete album artwork and lyrics by default(select 'G.O.C. PRO_MediaPlayer' via winterboard to enable "Orb" theme skin - make sure it is moved above 'G.O.C. PRO')
      *Added weather widget for springboard(user selectable via WinterBoard - must unselect "G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget")
      *More UI image additions
      *All "auto-created" icons now have the outer "Orb" reflection(run iWipeCache after install)
      *Added a skin for the "Weather" app
      *UI Image tweaks
      *Skinned iPod/music player
    • 2.0(BIG UPDATE!)
      *Now auto-creates all App Store icons & web bookmarks(not Rock or Cydia)- Please scroll down for more info
      *Added more icons (now 3,600+)
      *Added more icons (now 3,350+)
      *Added iPod Touch support(select 'G.O.C. PRO_iPod' in WinterBoard and move above 'G.O.C. PRO'. Dock icons should be in the following order from left to right: Safari, Mail, Music, Videos, iTunes)
      *Added more icons (now 2,850+)
      *Added landscape mode for calculator app
      *Added custom page indicators
      *Fixed an issue where the "Mail"notification icon on status bar was being overwritten by the "Silent" icon when "mute" was enabled
      *Added more icons (now includes 2,500+)
      *Added 'Bluetooth' audio-source icon when in-call
      *Added 'Bluetooth' icon for status bar
      *Added 'Egde' icon for status bar
      *Moved "G.O.C. PRO UISounds" to a separate theme selectable via WinterBoard
      *Initial public release

HOW TO CLEAR ICON CACHE(iOS4)
    In order for the auto-creation of icons to work on iOS4 you must manually clear the icon cache. Please do the following:

-SSH into your device and navigate to
    /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache
    -Delete all the files inside the 'com.apple.IconsCache' folder
    -REBOOT DEVICE! If you only soft respring/restart your device the icons will NOT auto-create! YOU MUST REBOOT DEVICE!

How to clear SpringBoard icon cache(auto-create)
    Open Rock and search for 'iWipe Cache'..install and run it. It will automate the process of clearing the icon cache and respring ur device..done! doesn't get any easier than this!(don't forget to support the developer of this convenient and FREE app).THIS OPTION ONLY WORKS ON OLDER DEVICES NOT RUNNING iOS4!!

NOTE: Make sure u have G.O.C. PRO selected in WinterBoard FIRST, before u run 'iWipeCache'. Also, if u decide to switch to another theme, u may have to repeat the above steps again when u re-enable G.O.C. PRO via WinterBoard.

"G.O.C. PRO DateWidget" Set-up
    You will need to install the following apps, if u don't have them already, in order to set this up properly.

*iBlank- creates blank icons
    *BlankNull- makes it so nothing happens when u press a blank icon..without it safari will open every time u accidentally press on a blank icon(this will not create an icon on your springboard)

1. Open 'iBlank' and create 4 blank icons for every springboard page u have..for example, if u have 10 pages of apps u will need to create 40 blank icons
    2. Click and hold down on any icon until all icons go into 'wiggle' mode..the blank icons u created can usually be found on the last springboard page(they are invisible and the only thing u will see is an 'x')...put 4 blank icons on the top row of each page, creating an empty space for the date widget. When done, press the 'Home' button.
    3. Open 'WinterBoard' and select "G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget" and make sure it is selected and move it above "G.O.C. PRO"..remember, 'WinterBoard' is priority specific.

Note: The "User Wallpaper" feature in WinterBoard will not work when u have the "DateWidget" active. However, if you would like to use your own wallpaper with the date widget, simply replace the Wallpaper.png found inside the "G.O.C. PRO DateWidget" folder with one of your own.

User Wallpaper
    If you would like to use your own wallpaper on your springboard and/or the lockscreen, simply open winterboard and select "user wallpaper" and/or "user lock background" and make sure it is moved aboved "G.O.C. PRO"...easy isn't it??!!(THIS OPTION IS CURRENTLY NON-FUNCTIONAL ON iOS4 devices until WinterBoard is updated)

"G.O.C. PRO BossPaper" Set-up

If you would like to use "BossPaper" w/ the "DateWidget", open WinterBoard and select the "G.O.C. BossPaper". Make sure it is selected, and above the "G.O.C. PRO DateWidget", and turn on "Under Winterboard" feature within "BossPaper".

"G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date" Set-up
    If u select 'G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date' it will put live weather plus the date on your springboard. First, u need to follow the same instructions above for creating a space using iBlank and BlankNull. Also, you must unselect 'G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget' and 'G.O.C. PRO_BossPaper' via winterboard in order for this to work, and then move it above 'G.O.C. PRO'.

How to setup weather for your city

1. Go: Yahoo! Weather
    2. Enter your City or zip code(press enter), then click on the "Extended Forecast" option underneath the "6-10 DAY"
    3. In the top address bar of your browser you'll see an address, for example: "http://weather....USNY0996...."
    4. This the Weather code that we need, for example: USNY0996
    5. Now SSH into your device and navigate to:
    /var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date.theme/
    6. Open the "configureMe.js" file and change this code "USNY0996", to your hometown code.(I use WinSCP so I can open the "configureMe.js" file and save it directly from within this program - However, you can also do this with notepad or directly on your iPhone via "iFile")
    7. If you want to change to Celsius: look in the "configureMe.js" for this: "Farenheit var isCelsius = false" and change it to "true"
    8. The default update interval is set to 30 minutes. You can change it in the last line of the configureme.js file -look for "var updateInterval = 30 //Minutes

How to use G.O.C. Pro w/ WinterBoard
    One thing everyone should know, is that WinterBoard is priority specific!!! This means that whatever is on top will overwrite like/same files that are below it..for example, if u have G.O.C. PRO selected and want to use G.O.C. Slider1, u must select it, but then u also have to slide it above G.O.C. PRO before u will see the new slider. I have put together a list below that explains each theme and should help you understand the order of how each theme needs to be prioritized when selected within WinterBoard...I know this is very basic stuff for most people, but I get so many emails from people who just don't understand how it works
    • G.O.C. PRO- This is the main theme folder and should ALWAYS be selected in WinterBoard.
    • G.O.C. Dock1 & 2- These are optional docks. When u select one of these make sure it is above G.O.C. PRO.
    • G.O.C. LiveClock- You must already have the LiveClock app installed(found on Rock or Cydia). When selected, this will put an animated clock inside of the clock icon. Does not need to be above G.O.C. PRO.
    • G.O.C. WeatherIcon- You must already have the WeatherIcon app installed(found on Rock or Cydia). When selected, it puts live weather information inside of the weather icon. Does not need to be above G.O.C. PRO.
    • G.O.C. PRO UISounds- When selected this will overwrite all default sounds with custom ones. Does not have to be above G.O.C. PRO.
    • G.O.C. PRO_Carrier_Replace- When selected this will overwrite the default ATT logo located on the status bar with a custom one that reads "G.O.C. Pro". Does not need to be above G.O.C. PRO.(does not support some countries)
    • G.O.C. Slider1,2,3 & 4- Optional sliders. When u select one of these optional sliders make sure it is above G.O.C. PRO.
    • G.O.C.TapToUnlock- As the name implies, this is a tap to unlock feature for the lockscreen & must be above G.O.C. PRO when selected.
    • G.O.C. PRO_MediaPlayer- Select this option if you would like an "orb" around your album artwork - needs to be above G.O.C. PRO.
    • G.O.C. PRO_iPodTouch- If u have an iPhone, DO NOT HAVE THIS SELECTED IN WINTERBOARD! When selected in WinterBoard it must be above G.O.C. PRO. and the dock icons should be in the following order from left to right: Safari, Mail, Music, Videos, iTunes.

Hi there great theme, all working fine apart from the phone dialer and the calulator, they have not changed their appearance, have you any idea why? im running 4.0.1 on the iphone 4
    2010-10-19 06:27 PM
    Hi there great theme, all working fine apart from the phone dialer and the calulator, they have not changed their appearance, have you any idea why? im running 4.0.1 on the iphone 4
    Because G.O.C. PRO is for the iPhone 3Gs and earlier series and iPhone 4 has the new G.O.C. HD theme. The retina display does not allow for mixing of the two themes because all graphics and images are at a different resolution.

Hope that helps

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-10-19 09:03 PM

G.O.C. HD - iPhone 4 only!
    (official support thread):
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...hd-toyvan.html
    2010-10-19 11:54 PM
    Any one else get live clock to work? I've tried, but cannot get it to work. I have the Live clock app from Cydia, I've also downloaded numerous liveclocks and also enabled GOC liveclock, but to no avail......anyone?
    2010-10-20 08:42 PM
    Can some1 please make a custom icon for ipod icon but in glass orb form and the same with the mail icon, i dont like the glass orb form of the original mail and ipod icon. i would post the mail and ipod icon and glass orb picture but i dont know how to post it.
    Thanks
    2010-10-21 02:05 AM
    Hey nice theme dude using it right now can you make the Game Center app plz for iOS 4.1 thx for who ever going to make the app

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-21 04:23 AM
    Can some1 please make a custom icon for ipod icon but in glass orb form and the same with the mail icon, i dont like the glass orb form of the original mail and ipod icon. i would post the mail and ipod icon and glass orb picture but i dont know how to post it.
    Thanks

attached below...u will need to manually SSH them into your device

Hey nice theme dude using it right now can you make the Game Center app plz for iOS 4.1 thx for who ever going to make the app

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

I will add Game Center icon to the next update...
    Attached Images **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-ipod.png **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-mail.png 
    2010-10-21 07:52 PM
    How do u attach images, it says to provide them with a URL but I though it was the same way u attach files on yahoo for example
    2010-10-21 08:04 PM
    How do u attach images, it says to provide them with a URL but I though it was the same way u attach files on yahoo for example
    are u asking how do u attach images to your posts? easy..when u reply to a post or make a new one make sure u select the 'go advanced' option then u will have an option to 'manage attachments'...
    2010-10-21 08:10 PM
    Is there any way to assign different wallpapers to each page?

Also is there any way to change the clock on the homescreen?
    2010-10-23 08:15 PM
    Is there any way to assign different wallpapers to each page?

Also is there any way to change the clock on the homescreen?
    there might be an app on cydia that allows a different wallpaper for each page, but I don't know of one off hand. I use bosspaper which allows rotating wallpapers...

what do u want to change specifically with the clock? the font?
    2010-10-23 08:33 PM
    Yeah...the font or to turn it off completely.....I really don't like it. I've been playing with iClocktopia a little, and I want one of those clocks on the lockscreen. Is there a way to do this?

Nevermind....found a tweak on Cydia that hides the lockscreen clock. Now to get iclocktopia on the lockscreen!!
    Last edited by DannyJ31; 2010-10-24 at 12:11 AM.
    2010-10-23 11:17 PM
    You know how how u hav each app in orb form, do u hav that same app without the orb for such as **********?

^ i mean cydia or settings
    Last edited by Arturp; 2010-10-24 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-24 01:26 AM
    New Lockscreen:

New Main Page:

What do you think?
    2010-10-24 04:33 AM
2,090 ... 40808889909192100 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD