It's okay I got a trial for Photoshop and did what I wanted but I still suk at using it, what i did was I erased the glass orb for the folder icon because I wanted to put it into the dock orb spot.

post a screenshot so I can visually see what u did and then maybe I can help make it better
    2010-11-03 06:27 PM
    It's good, I can't post the screen (kind of) because it's blank all. I did was erase the glass or so it's entirely blank and put that folder in the dock where the glass or is, but I'm just saying that I'm a noob at using ps for other uses.
    2010-11-03 07:48 PM
    It's okay I got a trial for Photoshop and did what I wanted but I still suk at using it, what i did was I erased the glass orb for the folder icon because I wanted to put it into the dock orb spot.
    It will only help us help you if you are a little more detailed or show us samples of what you want. I have posted what I "think" you are looking for but these will be to large and need to be reduced down with your new adobe. Just resize and make sure you change it to px (pixel) mode. There are about six more of these already posted in this thread and/or Glass Orb Thread...it will not let me repost them so you will need to search for "folders"

If these do not work, then I am not clear about your request.
    Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-folder.png   **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-folder_music.png  

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-11-03 11:47 PM
    ok, um can anyone help me with the settings icon, it feels small to me and i would like to get that glow that is on the mail app or the messeges app.
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-img_0674.png   **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-img_0675.png  
    2010-11-04 04:33 AM
    Hi, i installed the theme and the icons are not showing. i see the old icons but i deleted all files in the path /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache
    The folder icons are new.
    any ideas?
    Last edited by phatair; 2010-11-04 at 07:34 PM.
    2010-11-04 07:04 PM
    Hi, i installed the theme and the icons are not showing. i see the old icons but i deleted all files in the path /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache
    The folder icons are new.
    any ideas?
    Please read Post 1 of this thread, they are the "complete" installation instructions.

Remember that PRO is for iPhone 3G and older
    HD is for iPhone 4

Good Luck and Enjoy

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-11-04 08:31 PM
    First go into Winterboard and enable LiveClock Dark. Make sure no other clock is selected.
    SSH into the phone, go to private, var, stash, themes.
    Go to the GOC LiveClock, Bundles, com.apple.springboard
    Copy the LiveClock.png, save it somewhere on your computer.
    Go back to private, var, stash, themes
    Choose LiveClockDark.theme
    Go into Bundles, com.apple.springboard and rename the LiveClockIcon.png to LiveClockIcon1.png
    Find the LiveClock.png you saved on your computer, rename it LiveClockIcon, then copy and paste it into this folder.
    In the same folder, open the LiveClock.plist and edit the following red numbers in the text to change the color of the hour hand
    <key>type</key>
    <string>hand</string>
    <key>source</key>
    <string>hour</string>
    <key>color</key>
    <array>
    <real>0</real><real>0</real><real>0</real><real>1</real>

and this is to change the color of the minute hand
    <key>type</key>
    <string>hand</string>
    <key>source</key>
    <string>minute</string>
    <key>color</key>
    <array>

Donít change anything else!! Save the file and respring your phone. Your clock should now be working.
    2010-11-09 04:11 AM
    First go into Winterboard and enable LiveClock Dark. Make sure no other clock is selected.
    SSH into the phone, go to private, var, stash, themes.
    Go to the GOC LiveClock, Bundles, com.apple.springboard
    Copy the LiveClock.png, save it somewhere on your computer.
    Go back to private, var, stash, themes
    Choose LiveClockDark.theme
    Go into Bundles, com.apple.springboard and rename the LiveClockIcon.png to LiveClockIcon1.png
    Find the LiveClock.png you saved on your computer, rename it LiveClockIcon, then copy and paste it into this folder.
    In the same folder, open the LiveClock.plist and edit the following red numbers in the text to change the color of the hour hand
    <key>type</key>
    <string>hand</string>
    <key>source</key>
    <string>hour</string>
    <key>color</key>
    <array>

and this is to change the color of the minute hand
    <key>type</key>
    <string>hand</string>
    <key>source</key>
    <string>minute</string>
    <key>color</key>
    <array>

Donít change anything else!! Save the file and respring your phone. Your clock should now be working.
    Thanks for sharing!
    2010-11-09 06:38 PM
    hey dude how do i get the carrier to work for the ipod touch i mean i have Make it mine but what do i have to name it to make it look like urs
    2010-11-16 11:34 PM
    hey dude how do i get the carrier to work for the ipod touch i mean i have Make it mine but what do i have to name it to make it look like urs

the iPod touch doesn't have a carrier logo and I don't have an iPod touch..so, I don't know - hahaha
    2010-11-17 06:13 AM
    Im using a 3GS on 4.1. When I enable the multitasking bar or open a folder the dock icons shift up. However instead of being a shadow of the themed icons, a shadow of the original icons shows up instead. Any way to fix this?

-----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2010-11-17 09:51 AM

the iPod touch doesn't have a carrier logo and I don't have an iPod touch..so, I don't know - hahaha
    If u want the carrier to say goc pro then u hav to take the carrier found in the carrier replace folder found in library/themes in ifile and copy em to goc pro pro theme/uiimages and change the name from ATT to IPOD and from defalt/fso to black/white
    2010-11-17 05:13 PM
    Im using a 3GS on 4.1. When I enable the multitasking bar or open a folder the dock icons shift up. However instead of being a shadow of the themed icons, a shadow of the original icons shows up instead. Any way to fix this?

Unfortunately the same thing happens on my wife's 3GS. Initially I thought it was caused by FolderEnhancer, but after uninstalling it the problem still exists. At this time I don't have a fix for this, but I'll keep u posted

Btw, I live in Sandy..hi neighbor!
    2010-11-18 12:09 AM
    Thanks! Maybe I'll see you on the slopes. I work town lift.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2010-11-18 06:48 AM
    Thanks! Maybe I'll see you on the slopes. I work town lift.
    cool! once I learn how to ski I'll come say hi!
    2010-11-18 06:41 PM
    Great theme. For some reason my carrier logo won't change with the enclosed widget. How can I get the G.O.C. logo and then input it into my iPhone (3GS running iOS 4.1) Thanks in advance
    2010-11-19 12:20 PM
    Great theme. For some reason my carrier logo won't change with the enclosed widget. How can I get the G.O.C. logo and then input it into my iPhone (3GS running iOS 4.1) Thanks in advance
    are u in the U.S.? I think some things have changed w/ the carrier bundles since the 4.1 firmware update, and to be honest I haven't even enabled that option to see if it is still working. I will test and get back with u..cheers!
    2010-11-19 08:30 PM
    I am not in the U.S. I am in Japan. I can change the carrier text with MakeitMine, but I cannot change the font so that it is similar to the rest of the G.O.C theme (ie, battery%)
    Last edited by samhfoley; 2010-11-19 at 11:48 PM.
    2010-11-19 11:20 PM
    I am not in the U.S. I am in Japan. I can change the carrier text with MakeitMine, but I cannot change the font so that it is similar to the rest of the G.O.C theme (ie, battery%)
    unfortunately, the 'G.O.C. PRO_Carrier_Replace' option doesn't support carriers in Japan, just AT&T here in the U.S. - you're not really missing out on anything special -
    2010-11-22 07:54 PM
    I changed to an iPhone 4 and now can't get my screen to look like my previous iPhone below? The normal slide to enter and battery charger show up. Help?

Last edited by myideasweretaken; 2010-11-22 at 10:02 PM.
    2010-11-22 10:00 PM
2,090 ... 42829091929394102 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD