this just looks amazing however excuse my noobness but if i download it thru the repo will it selfinstall without me interferring or do i have to change stuff around?i actually tried to install one theme messing with the springjumps etc etc ****** up my fone so i had to restore it..thnx in advance and great work once again
    2009-09-18 03:32 AM
    this just looks amazing however excuse my noobness but if i download it thru the repo will it selfinstall without me interferring or do i have to change stuff around?i actually tried to install one theme messing with the springjumps etc etc ****** up my fone so i had to restore it..thnx in advance and great work once again
    Yeah, but you should have springback installed, then you go and install the inspired package in cydia, after that you go to springback and restore to the new file that appeared there... it should be somkething like "Inspired Portrait Setup" or something like that.

Then after that, you can do 2 things:
    a) If you have an iPhone go to winterboard and check the inspired portrait theme.
    and
    b) If you have an iTouch, check in the inspired manual installions manual and check if your pages are organized like in the manual, if they are go to winterboard and check the them, if not you should try to organize it like the pages in the manual, except that in communication you should have: Mail-Safari-Facebook-Contacts, and in Media you should have: Music-Photos-Youtube-Videos.

Hope it helps
    2009-09-18 03:44 AM
    Yeah, but you should have springback installed, then you go and install the inspired package in cydia, after that you go to springback and restore to the new file that appeared there... it should be somkething like "Inspired Portrait Setup" or something like that.

Then after that, you can do 2 things:
    a) If you have an iPhone go to winterboard and check the inspired portrait theme.
    and
    b) If you have an iTouch, check in the inspired manual installions manual and check if your pages are organized like in the manual, if they are go to winterboard and check the them, if not you should try to organize it like the pages in the manual, except that in communication you should have: Mail-Safari-Facebook-Contacts, and in Media you should have: Music-Photos-Youtube-Videos.

Hope it helps
    thnx a lot for ur quick reply ill try it out
    2009-09-18 03:49 AM
    hey theme is great got a few questions

1. i installed the theme through cydia and when i did the springback it gave me the look but i had to actually modify my iphone 3gs to look just like the manual, all works great just asking why it was like that not automatic???

2. when there will be future releases are they gona be through cydia which will upgrade everything automatically or do i have to ssh into the phone and add the upgrades manually??

thanks guys all are very helpful and inat you the man..
    2009-09-18 04:28 AM
    I'm rocking this on my iPod Touch 2g as of now and as i was setting it up i noticed a lot of things was missing so i suggest everyone to get the theme from Cydia because the download on this topic is missing some things
    2009-09-18 04:35 AM
    hey theme is great got a few questions

1. i installed the theme through cydia and when i did the springback it gave me the look but i had to actually modify my iphone 3gs to look just like the manual, all works great just asking why it was like that not automatic???

2. when there will be future releases are they gona be through cydia which will upgrade everything automatically or do i have to ssh into the phone and add the upgrades manually??

thanks guys all are very helpful and inat you the man..
    yup got same thing...after installing from cydia and springbacking the icons are not in place plus i got few hide me icons...now i need to move icons around it seems
    2009-09-18 04:40 AM
    Here's the theme on iPod Touch 2g maybe a setup guide for you↓

Last edited by FoxBoyStudios; 2009-09-19 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Updated
    2009-09-18 04:46 AM
    yea i got mine to look like that too after arranging the icons to how they were suppose to be.
    2009-09-18 04:50 AM
    nitsua i have a couple of words to describe your theme...

F**KING AMAZING
    2009-09-18 04:50 AM
    Here's the theme on iPod Touch 2g maybe a setup guide for you↓
    Thanks for doing that, mine looks just like urs except that instead of the myspace icon i got the contacts icon in the communications page.

I was going to post a pic, but u just did it, thanks mate
    2009-09-18 04:54 AM
    2009-09-18 04:55 AM
    ok heres what happened i got it from cydia then backesd up my springboard i entered a name for the backup then springback to the inspired theme now i wanna go back to my original themebut the back up doesnt show up on the list ...how can i fix?
    2009-09-18 05:04 AM
    ok heres what happened i got it from cydia then backesd up my springboard i entered a name for the backup then springback to the inspired theme now i wanna go back to my original themebut the back up doesnt show up on the list ...how can i fix?
    Darn, i guess you forgot saving it by mistake, if that happened, theres nothing you could do... sorry .

Try fully restoring from the settings of ur iphone/itouch... but it will delete the other apps youve downloaded...

Im sorry
    2009-09-18 05:16 AM
    Darn, i guess you forgot saving it by mistake, if that happened, theres nothing you could do... sorry .

Try fully restoring from the settings of ur iphone/itouch... but it will delete the other apps youve downloaded...

Im sorry
    well when u launch springback it says theres a path u can go to to find the backups...i saved it like 3 times under different names i just dunno y they dont appear...wat if i uninstall the theme from cydia wud that work?
    2009-09-18 05:22 AM
    well when u launch springback it says theres a path u can go to to find the backups...i saved it like 3 times under different names i just dunno y they dont appear...wat if i uninstall the theme from cydia wud that work?
    Dont know if that'd work, i think it wont, but why dont u give it a try... tell me what happens .
    Hope it works.
    2009-09-18 05:32 AM
    Dont know if that'd work, i think it wont, but why dont u give it a try... tell me what happens .
    Hope it works.

actually ill just stick to the theme cos i love i just need some help rearanging some icons cos they been left off
    2009-09-18 05:48 AM
    actually ill just stick to the theme cos i love i just need some help rearanging some icons cos they been left off
    Thats easy, if you could upload the pics of how ur icons are arranged right now i could help u.
    2009-09-18 05:54 AM
    Set no undocked icon labels on i winterboard
    i did this and it did not remove the labels
    2009-09-18 06:10 AM
    it seems like springback aint workin for me i keep backing up but only this themes restore is listed wtf

it seems like springback aint workin for me i keep backing up but only this themes restore is listed wtf

Last edited by reivenx; 2009-09-18 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-18 06:42 AM
    Okay, so obviously you guys can see I kinda rushed this theme's release with the lockscreen being the way it is.

I'm hoping to update this quickly but I'm torn between having a tapper, slider, or down-swipe lockscreen.

So what do you guys think?
    - Tapper
    - Slider (Traditional)
    - Down-Swipe
    I prefer the slider. I actually hate Tap to unlock. My daughter (19 mos) gets a hold of my phone and then she do anything she wants at least sliding is a little harder.
    2009-09-18 06:47 AM
386 ... 3456715 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD