i did this and it did not remove the labels
    I really really like this theme. Any idea how i can solve the above problem? Also is it ok to go ahead and make icon requests?
    2009-09-18 06:47 AM
    wonder why o have a lot of hide me icons knowin that all icons are on on spoof
    2009-09-18 06:54 AM
    Okay so my quick review of this theme. I been up since 3 am this morning, doing nothing but tinkering with this theme. Its amazingly awesome. I've ran into no bugs so far except the classic springjump button pushed in thing. Nothing big not worried about that. I must say this is by far the best theme i've ever seen. It kinda reminds me of a phone os. Its very neat and organized and once again thanks for an amazing theme.

One prob tho, I want the icon psds!!!!

But anyways great job austin, i wish you'd take donations.
    2009-09-18 01:56 PM
    i did this and it did not remove the labels
    any word of a fix for this problem, icon labels still visible, i did turn off page labels in springjump, i also used the undocked icon labels in winterboard with no success help plz!!!!
    2009-09-18 03:53 PM
    well im back i stayed up till 5am and had to get up a 830 to go to work and still no success...two main problems: springback does not back up my springboard...and i need to rearrange the icons cos i have a whole lot left over and its ugly...how can i rearrange them without screwin up the theme?last problem is...why do i get "hide me" icons on the theme??
    2009-09-18 04:30 PM
    well im back i stayed up till 5am and had to get up a 830 to go to work and still no success...two main problems: springback does not back up my springboard...and i need to rearrange the icons cos i have a whole lot left over and its ugly...how can i rearrange them without screwin up the theme?last problem is...why do i get "hide me" icons on the theme??
    Well ok, so for the springback problem i have no i dea, i suggest you to try uninstalling springback in cydia and then try reinstalling it.

For rearranging your icons, try doing it without the theme checkead in winterboard, its easier.

And the "hide me" icons, are the springjumps, you should do what the icon says, hide them .
    2009-09-18 05:34 PM
    Well ok, so for the springback problem i have no i dea, i suggest you to try uninstalling springback in cydia and then try reinstalling it.

For rearranging your icons, try doing it without the theme checkead in winterboard, its easier.

And the "hide me" icons, are the springjumps, you should do what the icon says, hide them .
    thnx for the help, so i reinstalled springback 4times now still wudnt back up my stacks etc as for the hide me icon how do u hide it!?just a tap on it?
    2009-09-18 05:51 PM
    use poof to hide it
    2009-09-18 05:52 PM
    As for spring back did you make a backup before you started putting the theme into your phone.
    2009-09-18 05:53 PM
    no i didnt... why do we need that?
    2009-09-18 06:14 PM
    No idea but I had same prob with his old theme trying to think how I solved it try deleting the inspired springback thru ssh then try and make new backup
    2009-09-18 06:26 PM
    thnx for the help, so i reinstalled springback 4times now still wudnt back up my stacks etc as for the hide me icon how do u hide it!?just a tap on it?
    Yup, use Poof to hide it, u can download it through cgydia.
    2009-09-18 07:48 PM
    I really really like this theme. Any idea how i can solve the above problem? Also is it ok to go ahead and make icon requests?

If you want to remove the labels you have to set your winterboard up this way.

REMEBER: Whatever's on top has the priority..

Wrong way:

2009-09-18 10:05 PM
    ok so i rearrenged everything most of my icons dont fit the theme i guess we need the new package (apps and games) but i still got a problem with spring back its not backing up
    2009-09-18 10:36 PM
    ok so i rearrenged everything most of my icons dont fit the theme i guess we need the new package (apps and games) but i still got a problem with spring back its not backing up
    only thing i would suggest is (if you tried to remove k.nitsua backup) was deleting everything and starting from scratch and making a backup first like k.nitsua said in his manual
    2009-09-18 10:42 PM
    If you want to remove the labels you have to set your winterboard up this way.

REMEBER: Whatever's on top has the priority..

Wrong way:

did that in the same order and did not work, anymore suggestions?
    2009-09-18 10:51 PM
    did that in the same order and did not work, anymore suggestions?
    Just 1 thing. I know it resprings after you do that, but can you try powering it off? It's just a try.....
    2009-09-18 11:01 PM
    I love this theme. K, I want to give you a hug. Thank you for this theme, I'll be installing v.2 of landscape too when you release it to the streets.
    2009-09-18 11:20 PM
    Great job with this Austin
    Twitter: @reecouk
    2009-09-18 11:26 PM
    Just 1 thing. I know it resprings after you do that, but can you try powering it off? It's just a try.....
    just did that and still no go ;(
    2009-09-18 11:29 PM
386 ... 4567816 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD