Not necessarily the same title as in POOF.

The 100% correct source I use is SPOTLIGHT. Whatever the app is in SPOTLIGHT, that is the correct title for the icon .png

First I look at the app title in SpringBoard. Sometimes the title is too long and doesn't fully show (i.e. Resident Evil DEGENERATION) so I look it up in SPOTLIGHT and see what shows up.
    Thanks alot!

But what if My phone is in swedish then? Should I use the words in swedish then? Kompass for compass and klocka for clock etc?
    Last edited by Careface; 2009-09-22 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-22 10:56 PM
    I am trying to compete an uninstall of this theme.

All went well with the exception of it still saying "INSPIRED Beta"
    across the top of my phone.

I SSHed and looked but could not find this file.

Any ideas where to find it to remove it from my phone?
    2009-09-22 11:00 PM
    I am trying to compete an uninstall of this theme.

All went well with the exception of it still saying "INSPIRED Beta"
    across the top of my phone.

I SSHed and looked but could not find this file.

Any ideas where to find it to remove it from my phone?
    go to make it mine and type one space in and hit banner. The clock will appear.

Thanks alot!

But what if My phone is in swedish then? Should I use the words in swedish then? Kompass for compass and klocka for clock etc?
    Yeah give it a shot.

I'm getting to that point to were I need Icons. This is a trail and error as of now.

Austin I am SOOOOOOOOO trying to wait on you.

If need be I will start making them.
    how did you get your badge thing to look like that. That looks awesome
    Last edited by slidingmike; 2009-09-22 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-22 11:50 PM
    Thank you Mike. Worked like a charm.
    2009-09-23 12:27 AM
    Hey, I've been using the portrait version of this theme for a solid week now and am really liking the look and feel of it, the organization is great and there is very little lag. The biggest problem I have is actually not when I'm using the phone but rather when my friends ask to use my phone. Here's what I see:

• People can't figure out how to unlock the lockscreen since it doesn't say slide to unlock anywhere, they just keep pressing the button at the bottom and nothing happens.
    • People are tapping below the text on the icons so it keeps switching pages on them (this is probably because the text is at the bottom of the actual icon instead of the middle, I know this so I always tap a little above the text)

That's pretty much it, the only other small thing is that the badges kind of point between the icons so sometimes I get confused as to whether I have 5 texts or 5 voice mails. Other than that it looks great, keep up the good work.
    Last edited by JonnyBoy333; 2009-09-23 at 03:43 AM.
    2009-09-23 03:37 AM
    i just dl this theme and i didnt think it could be this cool....

thanks for making this theme and i will be waiting for more from you....thanks
    2009-09-23 05:11 AM
    [QUOTE=slidingmike;4962983 how did you get your badge thing to look like that. That looks awesome[/QUOTE]

It's in: theme/folders/SpringBoard.app
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iNSPIRED Portrait Beta-sbbadgebg.png 
    Last edited by Brick James; 2009-09-23 at 06:28 AM.
    2009-09-23 06:25 AM
    I don't get it! I name the icons EXACTLY like in Spotlight, and still they don't change after respring

Weather, Voice Memos and IM+ .. They have different names in "Categories" but those names doesn't work either :/
    2009-09-23 03:18 PM
    i have the same problem with beejiveIM....

i just gave up.....
    2009-09-23 03:20 PM
    That sucks :/
    U have a 3GS too?
    2009-09-23 03:29 PM
    no 3g...

3gs comes in november....
    2009-09-23 03:31 PM
    Okay! Well, hopefully Nitsua knows the problem sollution!
    2009-09-23 03:58 PM
    I don't get it! I name the icons EXACTLY like in Spotlight, and still they don't change after respring

Weather, Voice Memos and IM+ .. They have different names in "Categories" but those names doesn't work either :/
    Stange my Weather one works (but on 3G) Voice Memos I dont use I hide with proof but have you tried VoiceMemos (no space and capital V & M) as fo IM+ I dont have it so cant help there.
    2009-09-23 05:16 PM
    Stange my Weather one works (but on 3G) Voice Memos I dont use I hide with proof but have you tried VoiceMemos (no space and capital V & M) as fo IM+ I dont have it so cant help there.
    Well, the weather icon worked in the landscape version of the theme.. :S I've tried everything on voice memos, doesn't work.
    2009-09-23 09:20 PM
    For the weather png do you have a weather app installed as that might affect the image (eg weathericon)
    2009-09-23 10:07 PM
    First post updated.

Icon templates released. Tutorial coming soon.

PSD Templates:

When making icons and sharing them with the community, make sure you use BOTH icon templates - one for SpringBoard, one for Categories.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-09-24 11:30 PM
    OH nice i was waiting for this THX
    2009-09-24 11:41 PM
    did you make any icons nitsua?
    2009-09-25 01:34 AM
    hey guys stupid question when i dl the icon.rar files what do i do with them or where do i put them through ssh??thank you in advance.
    2009-09-25 02:19 AM
    Was wondering what font is used on the icons? Neotech?
    2009-09-25 03:35 AM
386 ... 789101119 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD