When is theme coming out????
    Hopefully within a week or two... I still need to do a lockscreen and some UIImages...

Since the preview I have created a SBSettings and loading screens for the default apps (check out the previews in the first post)

Also, I'd like to let you all know that this theme will include overlays (created by Semmm) in order to automatically make icons for all app store icons.

Note: My icons are purposefully small in order to accommodate for the 7x7 SpringBoard, so many icons might not be cropped to your liking so I will still take icon requests.
    Last edited by justarry21; 2009-09-22 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-22 04:06 PM
    I've done 100 icons now
    2009-09-22 08:15 PM
    waiting for it to launch.
    good job guys
    2009-09-23 11:40 AM
    he's very beautiful! thanks!

2009-09-24 10:09 AM
    Looks great, thanks for donating!
    2009-09-24 02:48 PM
    what is the font used for "MinimAlu"? thanks
    2009-09-24 03:10 PM
    what is the font used for "MinimAlu"? thanks
    I was planning on Myriad Pro but I've had some issues with it so I'm not positive right now.
    2009-09-24 03:59 PM
    Still only made 100 icons (top 80 paid apps and some other), In the weekend I'll make antoher 50-100 icons, Because I've school now
    2009-09-24 10:18 PM
    Still only made 100 icons (top 80 paid apps and some other), In the weekend I'll make antoher 50-100 icons, Because I've school now
    Yeah try making a full theme while going to a college full time for classes while in high-school and working part-time.

I need a person who knows html! Can anyone help me out?

Here is an update for all who are awaiting the release:

Me and Semmm have been making many icons for the theme, and an overlay has been made to automatically theme all icons (non-cydia)
    I have updated the LockScreen and will again to remove the need for the LockScreen.html which hides the battery when charging.
    I made a kicka$$ battery IMO
    I made loading screens for all apps
    I made various alternate colored backgrounds
    Made a Lockpad that goes with the lockscreen
    Currently working on other sliders, iPod Controls, and a dialpad.
    Last edited by justarry21; 2009-09-25 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-25 04:57 AM
    Done
    Top 80 Grossing Apps
    Top 80 Paid Apps
    Top 20 Free Apps.

Made 150 icons now
    2009-09-26 12:04 AM
    cool theme wen is release??
    2009-09-26 12:05 AM
    cool theme wen is release??
    Hopefully within a week or two... I still need to do a lockscreen and some UIImages...

Since the preview I have created a SBSettings and loading screens for the default apps (check out the previews in the first post)

Also, I'd like to let you all know that this theme will include overlays (created by Semmm) in order to automatically make icons for all app store icons.

Note: My icons are purposefully small in order to accommodate for the 7x7 SpringBoard, so many icons might not be cropped to your liking so I will still take icon requests.
    1-2 weeks
    2009-09-26 12:56 AM
    I have really into a problem now... The notification badge on the springboard is not cooperating at all... I have also hit a hidden barrier in the text too... Basically I'm thinking that the only option will be to either keep the oversized bubble that either overlaps or partly hidden by another icon or to make both the bubble and the text transparent so you want see if you have new messages, missed calls, etc... What do you think?

Of course if someone has a better solution that would be welcome as well... and BTW I want to release the theme next weekend, so whatever is done is done and I'll just add more as I go.
    2009-09-27 11:43 PM
    I have really into a problem now... The notification badge on the springboard is not cooperating at all... I have also hit a hidden barrier in the text too... Basically I'm thinking that the only option will be to either keep the oversized bubble that either overlaps or partly hidden by another icon or to make both the bubble and the text transparent so you want see if you have new messages, missed calls, etc... What do you think?

Of course if someone has a better solution that would be welcome as well... and BTW I want to release the theme next weekend, so whatever is done is done and I'll just add more as I go.
    (maybe this is a stupid idea, but i can at least give it a try )
    is it possible 2 do, instead of batches, put the count inthe icon itself??, like a little '3' in the text iconwhen u have 3 unread text messages?
    i'm not good in this stuff at all, and i don't know if this is possible, but maybe it is

good luck with the theme!
    it's looking nice though.
    i'm now using you iGlassify and waiting for next weekend when u r releasing the theme
    I can't wait!
    2009-09-29 09:54 PM
    Looks good ...

Icons are a little small for my taste, but looks good!!!
    2009-09-29 10:01 PM
    (maybe this is a stupid idea, but i can at least give it a try )
    is it possible 2 do, instead of batches, put the count inthe icon itself??, like a little '3' in the text iconwhen u have 3 unread text messages?
    i'm not good in this stuff at all, and i don't know if this is possible, but maybe it is

good luck with the theme!
    it's looking nice though.
    i'm now using you iGlassify and waiting for next weekend when u r releasing the theme
    I can't wait!
    That's half of the problem though... it won't let me put the text too far over the icon... there is an "invisible barrier," a limited region for the text to show up in no matter where you move it... it starts cutting off.

The other half of the problem is that if I use a badge and I place it too far over to the left the auto-stretch thing (for numbers over 9) get's really screwed up.

EDIT: Until someone finds a solution, I will make the text and badge transparent, so you might have to use Notifier or something. I will also leave my overly-large badge in the theme folder so that ppl can put it in if they want it.
    Last edited by justarry21; 2009-09-29 at 11:38 PM.
    2009-09-29 11:36 PM
    hmmm.... 2bad..
    srry i couldn't help u
    2009-09-30 07:41 AM
    hmmm.... 2bad..
    srry i couldn't help u
    Actually you did help... after you asked I tried again to make it work and I think I came up with something that will do fine...

BTW I have set the release date for October 3rd...
    2009-09-30 05:59 PM
    nice!
    i'm glad i could help xD
    nowi only have2 wait till October 3rd xD
    2009-09-30 06:01 PM
    nice this theme is going gud...
    2009-10-01 05:44 AM
66 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD