Guys this is my 1st theme. trying this out. let me know what you think! still working on it. just need some feedback

Last edited by eFXx; 2009-09-28 at 07:58 PM.
    2009-09-23 10:12 AM
    Looks nice.
    The inevitable question: how are you going to manage icons?
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-09-23 10:29 AM
    Looks nice.
    The inevitable question: how are you going to manage icons?
    it was just something i wanted to make for myself and im assuming this themes is not going to be as big as the orbs or i elegance and i satin. Not to sure, im kind of new to this game. i do have a photoshop action script that i made and it does all the work for you. all you would have to do is name them right(and take a screenshot of your phone). if it does come to that point....not to sure...lol..
    thank for the post!
    2009-09-23 10:34 AM
    Nice touch with the action script.
    The easiest way to get icons is to open the ipa file with winzip or winrar. Extract the itunesartwork file then rename it to itunesartwork.jpg.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-09-24 12:27 PM
    nice look...
    2009-09-24 12:47 PM
    Some icons are bigger than others (in the first 2 screenshots).

Other than that, nice job. You beat me to the octagon icons! Lol. It's all good.

I suggest using something OTHER than stock icons for the inside. Gives the iDEVICE a more "custom" feel.

A good site to look for stock images is sxc.hu - sign up and you'll have access to A LOT of stock images without royalties (which are ones I use whenever possible).

For instance, instead of using the stock phone icon - look up PHONE on that site and use THAT image.

Anyways, just a friendly suggestion. The way you're going about it is pretty cool too. Nice job for your first.

Like they say, you'll always remember your first ^_~
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-09-24 07:13 PM
    i saw those somewhere before..... from THE OPEN SOURCE PROJECT.... hmmmm
    2009-09-25 03:21 AM
    i saw those somewhere before..... from THE OPEN SOURCE PROJECT.... hmmmm
    Even if he did... it's called the OPEN SOURCE PROJECT for a reason =P
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-09-25 03:49 AM
    What is the open source project? I actually got the idea from the I satin theme, I elegance I saw every shape of Icons except these.

Also inav milk for the home screen alerts I'm just taking the best of all themes even nitsuas themes which are all great. Looking forward to the new release by the way
    Last edited by eFXx; 2009-09-25 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-25 04:34 AM
    looks really good man. i like the design. nice and simple icons. looks great.
    2009-09-25 05:59 AM
    I didn't notice this till now... Stay with it and with a little time and like my signature says... It'll be a great theme! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to see where this goes.
    2009-09-25 11:01 AM
    ok guys what about this. Big button in the middle top, alerts on the left and clock on the right. just brain storming. by the way how do you add the preview pic on the thread...lol. such a rookie!!! lol

2009-09-25 11:32 AM
    hmmmm dont like left side where is silent sms mail... maybe to put theme somewhere else and to put date there and put clock in middle of that box...
    2009-09-25 02:22 PM
    The theme looks awesome!!! quick question, whats the top middle artwork? Is that like a live window to go back & forth in?..Besides that regardless of what others say, I like it, would definitely love to have it, if you ever release it keep up the good work..Oh and by the way, the way you have it is perfect, especially the top overlay artwork, wouldn't change it, the way it is, is very unique.
    "R-R"
    2009-09-27 01:50 PM
    The theme looks awesome!!! quick question, whats the top middle artwork? Is that like a live window to go back & forth in?..Besides that regardless of what others say, I like it, would definitely love to have it, if you ever release it keep up the good work..Oh and by the way, the way you have it is perfect, especially the top overlay artwork, wouldn't change it, the way it is, is very unique.
    thanks for the comment....heres another update for you guys tell me what you think. im trying not to add iblanks. not a big fan of them. you have to enlarge the pick of the wallpaper wont look right. Alerts on the bottom will only show when you have alerts

2009-09-28 11:03 AM
    looks really good. i like the alerts at the bottom as well.
    2009-09-28 03:19 PM
    Vinyl anyone? this will automatically overlay your album art and make it into vinyl. even if you dont have AA it will still show the LP
    2009-09-30 01:57 AM
    Music player looks pretty good but the buttons are slightly off centered
    You know you've angered a mod when you get the following message:

I got k.nitsua banned because i'm jealous of him and his superior themes.
    2009-09-30 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD