Here is a filled request for the BiteSMS icon for the communications page

Sorry I forgot to fix the font, the icon I posted had the wrong font, reposted the correct icon below
    Last edited by LigerLuvr9210; 2009-10-16 at 05:36 PM.
    2009-10-13 05:40 PM
    A few more
    Attached Images [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-backbreaker-football.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-jelly-car.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-spore.png 
    2009-10-15 10:32 AM
    And now the category icons, i didnt make a tetris normal icon since there is already one
    Attached Images [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-backbreaker-football.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-tetris.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-spore.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-jelly-car.png 
    2009-10-15 10:33 AM
    Here is a filled request for the BiteSMS icon for the communications page
    That's awesome. Can you make a Cycorder one for the Media page? I don't use YouTube enough for it to be there.
    2009-10-16 11:02 AM
    Here are the fixed BiteSMS icon and the requested Cycorder icon, as well as my most current RAR of all my icons
    Attached Images [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-bitesms.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-cycorder.png 
    Attached Files
    2009-10-16 05:46 PM
    I made the Canabalt icons. Make sure you rename the icons to Canabalt.
    EDIT: Oops, someone else already created them.
    Attached Images [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-canabalt.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-canabalt2.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-canabalt3.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-canabalt4.png 
    Last edited by awesomeSlayer; 2009-10-19 at 03:01 AM.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2009-10-17 04:17 AM
    I also made Solitaire City Icons. This time, they can be rotated safety.
    Attached Images [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-solitaire-city.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-solitaire-city2.png 
    2009-10-17 05:03 PM
    I made gameboy4iphone icon and category icon and also made snes4iphone and genesis4iphone category icons.

EDIT: Rename both gameboy4iphone and gameboy4iphone2 to gb4iphone.
    Attached Images [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-gameboy4iphone.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-gameboy4iphone2.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-snes4iphone.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-genesis4iphone.png 
    Last edited by awesomeSlayer; 2009-10-19 at 02:45 AM.
    2009-10-19 02:38 AM
    Theme update:

iNSPIRED to be given reboot by November 04
    • Icon color changes
    • Template changes
    • More options
    • iPod Touch KATS and C-KATS

Note: The icon color change is necessary for upcoming mods. Application icons will now have the gray template that was used for utilities and utilities MIGHT use the green template (or white, not sure yet). Sorry for this inconvenience for those who were already making icons. This ISN'T FINAL YET. I might go for black with the application template. So in the meanwhile, refrain from making utility or application icons.

Games will REMAIN red.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-10-20 10:59 PM
    Great, we have to remake some icons...but, hey, making icons is fun.
    2009-10-21 03:50 AM
    I didn't really expect this many icons to be made so far, lol... ESPECIALLY application icons.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-10-21 05:05 AM
    What mods are we talking about?? give us some hints.
    2009-10-21 05:06 AM
    I really want to say, but I don't want to announce something and not be able to pull it off.

The mods I'm working on are specialized versions of iNSPIRED. I've already announced the Gamer's Edition... which I'm confident I'll be able to pull off. The other one I announced was the NFL Edition... which I'm putting on hold.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-10-21 05:18 AM
    Can't wait for the editions. Sounds awesome. NFL fans will go crazy on the NFL edition.

I didn't really expect this many icons to be made so far, lol... ESPECIALLY application icons.
    We liked your theme so much we have to pay our respects by making icons for your theme.
    2009-10-22 02:57 AM
    hi Guys, I'd like to make request to create few games icon. Here are my requests.

Motochaser
    ParkingLot
    FIFA 10
    BMWF1

Your helps are very much appreciated.
    8iSputnik
    2009-10-31 07:22 AM
    Just a couple springboard icons I made...
    Attached Images [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-atv-offroad.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-blackra1n.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-bloons-td.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-bluff-my-call.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-coastdefense.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-cube-run-ii.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-d.-chronicles.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-dragracer.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-fieldrunners.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-hybrid.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-logmein.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-more-apps.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-more-games.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-more-utilities.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-papijump-.png 
    2009-11-20 04:49 AM
    and a couple more..
    Attached Images [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-scorecenter.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-screensplitr.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-snowboard.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-stranded.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-tap-tap.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-unblockme.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-unit-convert.png [ICONS] iNSPIRED Landscape and Portrait-ancient-war.png 
    2009-11-20 04:51 AM
77 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD