This is for anyone looking to create a Final Fantasy 7 theme. What I have here is an unfinished project. I just got bored of it. Probably because I suck at Photoshop. Some of the things were from another theme I got, I never got around to changing them such as the wallpaper and icons.

I just tried looking at the theme again and for some reason, the large, spinning, loading wheel wasn't themed like I have it. Maybe it's just the way my iPod is set up right now.

It has sounds included. And I changed the volume background to the default blue/black gradient used in the game for dialoge and menu backgrounds. I don't really remember what else there is. It's nothing special. Just maybe something for fans to check out if they want to do a FF7 theme. Could help.

Just place the UISounds in the theme folder. Both together were too large for once attachment.
    Attached Thumbnails Final Fantasy 7..kind of [Preview]-img_0211.png   Final Fantasy 7..kind of [Preview]-img_0213.png   Final Fantasy 7..kind of [Preview]-img_0214.png   Final Fantasy 7..kind of [Preview]-img_0216.png  
    Attached Files
    2009-09-29 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD