User Tag List

I thought it would be interesting to have a tach background indicate which page your on. Basically you press the RPM number and it will take you to that page.
    Custom lock screen and tach done by me.
    Credit for the icons: Tollboy ... http://gageparker.com/?p=251

This requires:
    Six Icon Dock
    Five Column Springboard
    FiveIRows
    iBlank
    BlankNull
    SpringJumps

Install accordingly (I=icon, #=SpringJump Page #, X=blank):
    Code:
    I I I I I
    I 3 4 5 I
    2 X X X 6
    1 X X X 7
    I X I X 8
    --dock--

Place TachDigClock.theme above Tach.theme in Winterboard
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Bugatti Veyron Tach Theme-lockbackground.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by spintek; 2009-09-30 at 04:30 AM.
    2009-09-30 04:27 AM
    pretty cool. =]
    2009-09-30 04:58 AM
    how are rest of the icons supposed to be set? you only talk about the home page. plus what is on rest of the spring jump pages or are there only the above showed 4 pages of total?
    2009-09-30 05:43 AM
    All 8 pages have been themed. The other pages are set up the same way also, but replacing the springjump with a blank. However, you can do a springjump mod if you want springjumps on every page.
    Last edited by spintek; 2009-09-30 at 06:10 AM.
    2009-09-30 06:03 AM
    I don't know why but my FiveiRows isn't working. it seems like it adds the extra row, but when I move the icon on there, it doesn't stop and keeps moving back. Any clue?

EDIT: Figured it out.
    Last edited by shakalaka; 2009-09-30 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Got it
    2009-09-30 06:25 AM
    I don't know why but my FiveiRows isn't working. it seems like it adds the extra row, but when I move the icon on there, it doesn't stop and keeps moving back. Any clue?
    To fill the fifth row, you need to have the other four filled also, with icons or blank webclips.
    2009-09-30 06:32 AM
    To fill the fifth row, you need to have the other four filled also, with icons or blank webclips.

Thanks, got it.

Also wondering is it possible to get like 7 springjumps of the same number? I was thinking maybe to put '0' 7 times on every page but the home page so that i can press 0 from anywhere to springjump back home but not sure if it's possible to do that.
    2009-09-30 06:37 AM
    Thanks, got it.

Also wondering is it possible to get like 7 springjumps of the same number? I was thinking maybe to put '0' 7 times on every page but the home page so that i can press 0 from anywhere to springjump back home but not sure if it's possible to do that.
    Yes, you can create them. Check you applications folder, see how info.plist changes from each page springjumps and create the ones you need with the correct info. Or, you can search for k. nitsua kats theme, which has that done and save you the work.
    2009-09-30 06:50 AM
    Thanks, got it.

Yea, you can do that.
    Download the attached file, and read the "readme" file first.
    Attached Files
    2009-09-30 06:50 AM
    That is a very interesting idea! Very creative.
    Thanks for the link love to my site too.
    2009-12-04 09:32 PM
    not sure if you know this but there are 11 pages
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy
    2009-12-05 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD