I have searched and found nothing, does anybody know where the standard push notification alert sound is located within the iphones file system? I had changed my voicemail alert sound and now my push notifications use that sound but when I change the voicemail sound to a different sound the push notification alert still remains the same so I am not sure where the alert is located to change the sound, any ideas? is it an actual sound or is it just a plist that instructs the phone to play a sound already on the phone such as one of the SMS tones or something?
    2009-10-01 03:44 PM
    i have searched and found nothing, does anybody know where the standard push notification alert sound is located within the iphones file system? I had changed my voicemail alert sound and now my push notifications use that sound but when i change the voicemail sound to a different sound the push notification alert still remains the same so i am not sure where the alert is located to change the sound, any ideas? Is it an actual sound or is it just a plist that instructs the phone to play a sound already on the phone such as one of the sms tones or something?
    agreed help us /!!
    2009-10-28 05:49 PM
    Each app that has push, uses it's own notification sound. Inside the app folder you will find a CAF file. For instance, SportsTap uses a file called alert.caf and it is found in the app folder. I do not think there is a system wide Push sound.
    2009-10-28 06:27 PM
    No sorry no caf or anything that resembled a ui sound ? Gpush is the app
    2009-10-28 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD