I need a little help, and I'm not sure what to do to make it work.

I have been piecing together some themes, and making some backgrounds and icons etc... + a few personal wall papers. I had lock screen info working fine, but then when I added the wallpaper.html for changing wallpapers it went away...

Can someone point me in the right direction to get these working together?

I was also wanting to know if it is possible to also add any date /time html theme to the rotating wallpaper theme too...I would like to have the date and time on the bottom of each wallpaper, but I am not familiar with editing code or if this is even possible.

Lastly, I would like some constructive feed back on how I can make this theme better...I see posts about widgets all over, but not really sure what they are, from most of what I gather they are just running programs on the wallpaper, so I don't think I can use any if I have rotating wallpapers correct?

Any way have a look...I have spring jumps installed, where it says more and has an image below it on the pages are categories folders, same thing on the home page, but where it says home, it will open another category folder...the pages go as follow:

Page 0; Page 1; Page 2; Page 3; Page 4; Page 5; Page 6; Page 7; Page 8; Stacks

There are 5 spring jumps up top; basically 2 home pages and 2 games & apps pages; 1 tool, and 1 media page; then I made page 8 a spring jump on the dock, and made that page look like stacks, then the other is actually stacks on the dock...

Sorry for too much information, lack of sleep does this to me lol

Well I figured out the Lock Screen problem...57 views and no feedback at all? Ouch...is it that bad? lol

Well here are a few other things I am trying to figure out how to do if anyone wants to give me a hand:

A few things that I am having a hard time finding out how to do:

How do I remove the spotlight search icon (really small magnifying glass on each page)?

I downloaded the Color Orb weather theme, to use the background for size, and made my own weather background. I figured out how to move the weather icon down a bit to fit and line up correctly, but I can't figure out how to lower the temperature down too, it's still a little too high.

Is it possible to combine one of the html files that show date/time on the wallpaper with the rotating wallpaper theme? I have 13 different wallpapers rotating every minute or so, but I would like to incorporate the date and time on the bottom of them above the dock, and not sure if this is even possible.

Does anyone know where or how to edit the icons for the dock in SBSettings? The icons for the applications I put on there look squished.

Also, how can I change the font color on the headers for the lock screen info, and also the font color for the battery % indicator on the status bar.

Lastly, from what I understand about widgets, it is basically programs on a page that are functional. Is it possible to create a widget page that will not interfere with the rotating wallpapers, and would possibly be able to add a small button for it on each page to access the widget page or a pop up on the page you are on, for say like calendar, calculator, clock etc...? Not really sure if I explained that well enough lol

Thanks alot....
    Last edited by memnoch_thedevil; 2009-10-19 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-04 01:23 AM
    How do I remove the spotlight search icon (really small magnifying glass on each page)?
    I can't tell you what to edit to remove it, but there's an App called "No spotlight icon" available (ModMyi.com | No Spotlight Icon). Thought I'd at least share the information, maybe it *does* help in you in some way .

I'd also like to say that I think the theme you're working on is quite beautiful, and ask if you're planning to publish it - or maybe at least send it to me? (Hah!) No seriously, I'm just getting into making my own theme/s and I know I couldn't do anything like this, but would love to experiment with a solid base ... just for myself. Let me know!
    2009-10-05 04:39 PM
    I can't tell you what to edit to remove it, but there's an App called "No spotlight icon" available (ModMyi.com | No Spotlight Icon). Thought I'd at least share the information, maybe it *does* help in you in some way .

I'd also like to say that I think the theme you're working on is quite beautiful, and ask if you're planning to publish it - or maybe at least send it to me? (Hah!) No seriously, I'm just getting into making my own theme/s and I know I couldn't do anything like this, but would love to experiment with a solid base ... just for myself. Let me know!

Thanks...I might send it to you for personal use, but most of it is from other themes I pieced together, then modified and made a few icons etc...

Found the info on how to remove the spotlight icon, and got most of the other problems I wanted sorted done as well.

I now have a working widget clock on every page, including a working rotating wallpaper html that changes the background every couple of minutes...Still working on the lock screen colors, not sold on it yet...

I also tried another iphone icon in the middle for like safari or something, because the clock widget also has a weather widget that works, but I haven't got that looking good enough to switch from the apple yet (I have a blue apple background for night so the images show up better). Another thing too, I don't really like the dock, it just looks off, so if anyone wants to help me come up with a dock

2009-10-06 12:02 AM
    These themes are beautiful!!!!

I have a serious question though..

I just jailbroke and installed LockInfo on my Phone.. But Cydia doesnt have different themes you can download i googled some things i like and they directed me to the url..

After i download them how do I put them on my phone....i have cyberduck but it doesnt work unless im doing something wrong help please!!!! Thanks
    2009-10-13 10:05 PM
    These themes are beautiful!!!!

I have a serious question though..

I just jailbroke and installed LockInfo on my Phone.. But Cydia doesnt have different themes you can download i googled some things i like and they directed me to the url..

After i download them how do I put them on my phone....i have cyberduck but it doesnt work unless im doing something wrong help please!!!! Thanks

Here is an excellent guide to the lock info, and how to set it up and customize it. Also head over to macthemes2.net and that is where the original creator of the theme, and the thread for it is at. Good luck!
    2009-10-14 05:02 AM
    Where can I find that guide on lockscreens? I have the Orbz theme but wish to change the background wallpaper on the lockscreen.
    2009-10-16 12:47 PM
    Where can I find that guide on lockscreens? I have the Orbz theme but wish to change the background wallpaper on the lockscreen.
    Sorry for that, for some reason the link didn't show up...here it is again:

Guide to LockScreen

And here are some final shots...let me know if you would like to see the whole thing, I am finally finished, for now at least lol...

2009-10-19 09:06 AM
    Sorry for that, for some reason the link didn't show up...here it is again:

Guide to LockScreen

And here are some final shots...let me know if you would like to see the whole thing, I am finally finished, for now at least lol...

Exquisite!!!
    You have a beautiful eye for the finer details

exquisite
    2 entries found.
    1exquisite (adjective)
    2exquisite (noun)
    Ads by Google
    Free Definitions
    The Quickest & Easiest Way To Look Up Definitions. Search On.
    www.Google.com/Dictionary

Main Entry: 1ex·qui·site
    Pronunciation: \ek-ˈskwi-zət, ˈek-(ˌ)\
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Middle English exquisit, from Latin exquisitus, past participle of exquirere to search out, from ex- + quaerere to seek
    Date: 15th century
    1 : carefully selected : choice
    2 archaic : accurate
    3 a : marked by flawless craftsmanship or by beautiful, ingenious, delicate, or elaborate execution <an exquisite vase> b : marked by nice discrimination, deep sensitivity, or subtle understanding <exquisite taste> c : accomplished, perfected <an exquisite gentleman>
    4 a : pleasing through beauty, fitness, or perfection <an exquisite white blossom> b : acute, intense <exquisite pain> c : having uncommon or esoteric appeal
    2009-10-19 09:34 PM
    First I'd like to say that your theme is amazing!! You have a really nice taste. I'm a newbie when it comes to theme and I'd like to know if you'd be so kind to share your theme with me/us because I fell in love with it

It's a huge change from the default or common themes and I'd be really grateful if you could share it. If you can't/don't want to share it please explain how and what you put toghether to get it.

Thank you. Regards.

PS: Please excuse any mistakes in my message since English is not my native language.
    2009-10-20 04:40 AM
    Been working with the springs
    this is what i have so far
    Attached Images Lock Info Help + Some Critique to Help me Make it Better-springjumps.png 
    2009-10-20 11:14 AM
    I seem to have a problem with the spring jump icons not showing up.
    even when i put the icons in 'wiggle mode' i still don't see them.

Also, is there a way to replace whatever file it was that you changed to hide the application names, until i can get everything sorted?

thanks in advance
    2009-10-20 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD