User Tag List

Ok guys/gals, this is my 1st theme. I have names it Merki "This is a word that modern Greeks often use to describe doing something with soul, creativity, or love -- when you put something of yourself into what you're doing"

please let me know what you guys think and where i need to improve. i have included the icon psd and action script for photoshop.
    only setup needed for this to work is the games icon in the middle dock.(all spring jumps go on the bottom
    page0:home screen
    page1:apps
    page2:games
    page3:media
    page4:favs
    the best way to make the icons is to take a screen shot of your screen and move it behind the octagon frame. you can go to this website and do the same App Shopper: iPhone Apps, Deals and Discovery make sure that the name is layer1 and that its above the shape icon

this themes comes complete with spring jumps and uisounds.

needed for this theme:
    5 icon dock
    5 irows
    springjumps
    copy the spring jump icons into the labeled folders
    enjoy

ADDED SBSETTINGS

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Attached Thumbnails [PRE RELEASE] iMeraki-meraki.png   [PRE RELEASE] iMeraki-img_0143.png   [PRE RELEASE] iMeraki-img_0144.png   [PRE RELEASE] iMeraki-img_0132.png   [PRE RELEASE] iMeraki-img_0139.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by eFXx; 2009-10-14 at 06:29 PM.
    2009-10-05 08:48 AM
    Nice! I really like the icons
    2009-10-05 03:33 PM
    Nice! I really like the icons
    thanks for the comment
    2009-10-05 08:28 PM
    nice but i have one suggestion make the reflectio fade out u no wat i mean? but it is a very nice theme!

love the theme man
    Last edited by Doorstopdima; 2009-10-06 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-06 06:08 AM
    Very creative effort, kudos!~
    2009-10-06 06:33 AM
    ohh snap... srry i messed up ur reflections are perfect.. =]
    2009-10-06 06:36 AM
    do you guys think i should stick with blue or blackish. i see a lot of "dark themes" so i thought i would change it up a little
    2009-10-06 08:03 AM
    i decided to change it to dark blue from some pms i got. and what do you guys think of the new button pressed
    Attached Thumbnails [PRE RELEASE] iMeraki-img_0147.png  
    2009-10-07 06:29 AM
    pretty cool dude!
    2009-10-07 06:36 AM
    Could you possibly create a .psd template for the background files? (Page0.png, etc)

I tend to title and group my icons a bit differently, but I have no idea what font you are using, or how to re-create the effects on the lettering.

I'm going to give a go when I get home in creating some icons for the apps that I most frequently use to at least get a feel for the theme and see if I really dig it.

So far I really like what you've done though. It's modern and unique!
    2009-10-07 04:03 PM
    Could you possibly create a .psd template for the background files? (Page0.png, etc)

I tend to title and group my icons a bit differently, but I have no idea what font you are using, or how to re-create the effects on the lettering.

I'm going to give a go when I get home in creating some icons for the apps that I most frequently use to at least get a feel for the theme and see if I really dig it.

So far I really like what you've done though. It's modern and unique!
    Here you go. let me know what you think. i have one more version i may have out before the final release
    Attached Files
    2009-10-07 05:40 PM
    Here you go. let me know what you think. i have one more version i may have out before the final release
    I'll check this out as soon as I get home from the office. I don't think I want to go through the anguish of downloading the file onto my desktop at home through Jaadu VNC and then not be able to play with it!

begin loop: "I get to leave in 4.5 hours... I get to leave in 4.5 hours..."
    2009-10-07 07:01 PM
    in ifile how would I change the time widget from 24 hour format to 12. I was looking for a var=true or false type thing, but couldn't find it in the widget html.
    2011-02-04 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD