Hello i have same problem i have a Iphone 3g 16 gb, and i cant load op cydia or install programs or add an source.
    It started when i updated some sources/repos?
    I can OpenSSH from my pc(windows), but i cant find /root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall/?
    Im using WinSCP too openssh ?

Cheers
    ALIONAIRE

This is from an other tread.
    Originally Posted by spook75 View Post
    Glad to know it work for you.

After I searched extensively via Google and other related forums, I realized that there are very few others experiencing the same problem. Not sure if the demand is large enough for the developers to react quickly.

I wonder if the upgrading order (Winterboard, Cydia Installer, Mobile Substrate) has anything to do with this.

I also had the same problem with an iPhone 2G running on FW2.2.1. Perhaps, it is just FW2.2.1?

Here's a solution to get Winterboard working again:

I just rolled back to Mobile Substrate 0.9.3005-1 (the previous version before all the errors) via AutoInstall. I SSHed using Fugu and copied in the mobilesubstrate_0.9.3005-1_iphoneos-arm.deb to /root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall/. Make sure you set permissions to 0755. Then reboot and dance (optional).

And now the combination of all three below works like a charm.

Winterboard 0.9.2993-1
    Mobile Substrate 09.3005-1
    Cydia Installer 1.0.3044-65

Good Luck!
    Please anybody? :/
    Last edited by ALIONAIRE; 2009-10-09 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD